[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Doing Thaumcraft researches for 2 days already and still haven't figured what gives me access to Automagy Thome of Requisition, I want ME system so bad (Botania one has no visual interface, so that kind of blows). Anyone has an idea? Or better - is there a way to find requirements for researches to unlock (lets say through config?)?

edit: Ok, needed to scan Crystalline brains for other stuff.

Getting a crash from gathering(my self or golem) Wheat from Agricraft crops, might be related with that that they're being gathered too fast(?).
http://pastebin.com/xaaSBbLN

Last edited:

Enepttastic

Jul 29, 2019
Bleh, just made a Tome of Alkahestry and it seems to crash me out every single time I attempt to use it. Only after did I think I saw someone else having the same problem and behold:

The Tome of Alkahestry seems to be crashing my game when used. Anyone else having that problem?

Running pack version 1.4.1

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I should mention this is 1.2.3 version. (Edited cause I thought it was 1.4 for some reason....)(Edit 2: Nope, upgrading to latest version 1.4.1 still crashes with same log.)
Working on a couple of the seeds stats for the plants I want to mass produce, and I get this crash fairly often when I try to place a seed into a crop:

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.addFruitsFromPlant(SeedHelper.java:279)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantFruits(SeedHelper.java:273)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.harvest(BlockCrop.java:129)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.func_149727_a(BlockCrop.java:248)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:376)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.addFruitsFromPlant(SeedHelper.java:279)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantFruits(SeedHelper.java:273)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.harvest(BlockCrop.java:129)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.func_149727_a(BlockCrop.java:248)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:376)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@7c514d88
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Edit, nvm, I've determined that it's EVERY time I attempt to plant a seed into a crop. However, when I reload and come back in, I can plant that particular seed I had crashed on, but the next one I try to plant proceeds to crash me again. And on in a cycle. XD

Last edited:

loleq80

Jul 29, 2019
IT's agricraft thing... I think it has something to do with fact that there should be weeds, but there aren't... To make sure that You don't crash just don't place that stics in advance. Place them just when You know that You will have something to plant on them right away.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
But... what's the use of tainted stone when I can just clear the taint away?.. ;-;
The vitium is pretty useful, though.
In what ways is the tainted wand better than silverwood?

You don't have the research? It has more storage and it regens vis when you get taint poisioned and/or when you stand on tainted land.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
[Hubris v1.4.1] I'm unable to grow Garlic: It scans in the AgriCraft Seed Analyzer and I can plant it on Crops, but when I try to harvest it (by right-clicking) once it's reached Maturity, the plant resets yet I get nothing. I'm also unable to plant Garlic "normally", without the use of Crops.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Bleh, just made a Tome of Alkahestry and it seems to crash me out every single time I attempt to use it. Only after did I think I saw someone else having the same problem and behold:

Running pack version 1.4.1
Yeah, me too! 1.4.1 and it crashes my game every time. I've tried in a test world, and it's the same problem.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have the research? It has more storage and it regens vis when you get taint poisioned and/or when you stand on tainted land.
I see research that looks like it, but it's forbidden knowledge so I'm not touching it until I can mass-produce bath salts. I recently got the "sun scorned" warp effect and it wasn't very fun, also the unnatural hunger and thaumorrhea seem to pop up every 10 minutes.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
I see research that looks like it, but it's forbidden knowledge so I'm not touching it until I can mass-produce bath salts. I recently got the "sun scorned" warp effect and it wasn't very fun, also the unnatural hunger and thaumorrhea seem to pop up every 10 minutes.

Hm. Why wasn't it fun? I just get a little burned, thats all. And the other effects i have water and zombie flesh nearby. *shrug* I guess i don't care anymore.

Regarding the mana shield from AM2, is it still bugged and causes crashes? If not, that could be my endgame solution against being damaged.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. Why wasn't it fun? I just get a little burned, thats all. And the other effects i have water and zombie flesh nearby. *shrug* I guess i don't care anymore.

Regarding the mana shield from AM2, is it still bugged and causes crashes? If not, that could be my endgame solution against being damaged.
Well... I was exploring the world at the time... and ended up having it happen while fighting an ultra battle tower golem. As if blindness wasn't enough... ;-;

Arashisr

Jul 29, 2019
[Hubris v1.4.1] I'm unable to grow Garlic: It scans in the AgriCraft Seed Analyzer and I can plant it on Crops, but when I try to harvest it (by right-clicking) once it's reached Maturity, the plant resets yet I get nothing. I'm also unable to plant Garlic "normally", without the use of Crops.

I tried to grow witchery garlic and found it does not work well with crops but you can use pam's garlic in place of witchery garlic in most recipes I have tried.
Convert.gif Crops.gif Seed.gif

Witchery Garlic on crop with stack of bonemill 0 garlic, witchery garlic no crop 1 to 3 per harvest(so 0 to 2 gain) Pam's 2 to 4 per harvest both cropped and no crop.

Edit: Took the time to make a 10 10 10 witchery garlic and still got 0 garlic on cropsticks. I think it is because its considered a seed and not a fruit/vegi.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to grow witchery garlic and found it does not work well with crops but you can use pam's garlic in place of witchery garlic in most recipes I have tried.
View attachment 20558 View attachment 20560 View attachment 20562

Witchery Garlic on crop with stack of bonemill 0 garlic, witchery garlic no crop 1 to 3 per harvest(so 0 to 2 gain) Pam's 2 to 4 per harvest both cropped and no crop.

Edit: Took the time to make a 10 10 10 witchery garlic and still got 0 garlic on cropsticks. I think it is because its considered a seed and not a fruit/vegi.

This is a thing in Regrowth as well. Basically, in order to create more garlic, you just let it spread to other cross crops, then break those. So place one crop of garlic in a giant field of cross crops and let it go. ;)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 20558 View attachment 20560 View attachment 20562

That is correct the issue is it sees the witchery garlic as a seed and thus will not give you the produce from them. Agricraft has updated to fix the issue but it is still listed as an alpha version and could be very unstable. The update was only released a few days ago.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
But... what's the use of tainted stone when I can just clear the taint away?.. ;-;
The vitium is pretty useful, though.
In what ways is the tainted wand better than silverwood?

Tainted stone is good cause fiberous taint doesn't grow on it. Useful for building in tainted land and tainted nodes.
Tainted wand is better with 150 cap and 10% recharge in tainted lands and from taint poison. It's my goto wand in most packs. Manasteel capped tainted wand.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
[...]
Tainted wand is better with 150 cap and 10% recharge in tainted lands and from taint poison. It's my goto wand in most packs. Manasteel capped tainted wand.

Why? As long as AM2 is installed, the witchwood wand is much better - you can recharge it anywhere! Other then that though, why not the bloodmagic wand? Or the botania wand? They don't need tainted lands to work. And if you really want 150 vis storage, why not the infernal wand? The Pride shards can easily be gotten from using the corrupting enchant on an fortune pickaxe.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
where is the download button
If you mean to download the pack just open your FTB launcher and select hubris in the 3rd party tab then hit launch. It will download all the necessary files and configs for you and install them.

On a side note so far agricraft update is working fine the only issue I have found so far is WAILA integration is missing for it.

Last edited:

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Why? As long as AM2 is installed, the witchwood wand is much better - you can recharge it anywhere! Other then that though, why not the bloodmagic wand? Or the botania wand? They don't need tainted lands to work. And if you really want 150 vis storage, why not the infernal wand? The Pride shards can easily be gotten from using the corrupting enchant on an fortune pickaxe.

Its easy to make compared to the other wands. I get it right after silverwood wand, then I go for blood magic staff. This is the first pack that has AM2 wands enabled and for the staff you need 144 each vis.