[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Arachnid_XIII

Jul 29, 2019
Also, can anyone tell me how to unlock the research for the Modified Runic matrix ? or do i need to do something with a curative VAT ect to modify it ?

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found a bug if u equip the dragon backpack and unequip it u get the dragon backpack buffs Strength 2 Regeneration and Fire ressistance 3 Buff forever in 0 secs.

Edit: Until u log in and out.

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found a bug if u equip the dragon backpack and unequip it u get the dragon backpack buffs Strength 2 Regeneration and Fire ressistance 3 Buff forever in 0 secs.

Edit: Until u log in and out.

Isn't it just visual? Step into a fire and see what happens.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Is this available on the FTB launcher ??
if not where can i download it for the Curse launcher ?

Also is it possible to take the world file from my server, and put it into the new version on Curse ? (playing a private game with a friend and dont want to loose all the work if we change to curse)
It will be available sometime this day

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
When i'm on that quest i just go into creative and add a battery and remove the 1 i made, seems to work fine that way to.

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
Heyas! Just wanted to say thanks, this is literally the exact pack I was looking for, and didn't even know it ^.^

I seriously am loving it! Killed a buncha withers, Awakened my KAMI robes and tools, and have been using a Sharpness V Cursed Spirit Blade with Pots of Strength 2 to wittle down what I can't kill with my Void Staff ;p

Now, onto a couple of little nuances and some issues I *HAVE* been having:
The items from after the Gaia Guardian in Botania don't seem to work. the Crystal Bow comes to mind: I can't put mana in it, use Mana from my Mana Tablets or Rings, and I can't fire it without the mana I don't have. I was looking around, and I can't seem to find what would have been causing it. I have the suspicion it's the Bone Bow, as in TPPI holding that bow breaks everything ever, but so far the Bone Bow hasn't done weird things, so It may not be.

Talisman of Nourishment + Hunger Overhaul: Yeah, this is an issue I've noticed before a LOT, but the Talisman is NOT compatable with Hunger Overhaul at all, and won't even suck up the food in your inventory. it seems to only work with Vanilla foods, and I don't know of a way to fix it, or I'd suggest it here :s I'm not saying remove either, but as it stands, Coolers or Manual is the only way I've found to eat so far that actually works with Overhaul, though it's been a while since I last played with Witcherey and Ars, and I've never really gotten SUPER far with Botania before.

Unrelated to the modpack itself: is there *ANY* way, without installing that sub-optimized Memory Leak Eangine, to improve performance and/or Framerate? a base on the ocean should NOT give me a constant 2 FPS, 4 when I'm LUCKY, and 5 when I'm at the quiet spot. I have render distance at 4 chunks, and everything set to maximize performance and FPS. PC specs are actually pretty decent to boot:
Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93GHz
8.00 RAM
64-bit OS
nVidia GeForce GT 430

I should be getting at LEAST 30, and indeed, when I start a brand-new world, it hovers around 45 FPS almost constantly, until I start staying in one area. Let's pretend I'm living paycheck to paycheck, and know, reasonably well, how to optimize my PC and Minecraft, and see if anyone else can help with my framerate issues. Who knows, someone else may find use for it. Would like to say Fastcraft+MultiMC is not giving any extra framerate over using FTB launcher, with or without Fastcraft.

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
Heyas! Just wanted to say thanks, this is literally the exact pack I was looking for, and didn't even know it ^.^

I seriously am loving it! Killed a buncha withers, Awakened my KAMI robes and tools, and have been using a Sharpness V Cursed Spirit Blade with Pots of Strength 2 to wittle down what I can't kill with my Void Staff ;p

Now, onto a couple of little nuances and some issues I *HAVE* been having:
The items from after the Gaia Guardian in Botania don't seem to work. the Crystal Bow comes to mind: I can't put mana in it, use Mana from my Mana Tablets or Rings, and I can't fire it without the mana I don't have. I was looking around, and I can't seem to find what would have been causing it. I have the suspicion it's the Bone Bow, as in TPPI holding that bow breaks everything ever, but so far the Bone Bow hasn't done weird things, so It may not be.

Talisman of Nourishment + Hunger Overhaul: Yeah, this is an issue I've noticed before a LOT, but the Talisman is NOT compatable with Hunger Overhaul at all, and won't even suck up the food in your inventory. it seems to only work with Vanilla foods, and I don't know of a way to fix it, or I'd suggest it here :s I'm not saying remove either, but as it stands, Coolers or Manual is the only way I've found to eat so far that actually works with Overhaul, though it's been a while since I last played with Witcherey and Ars, and I've never really gotten SUPER far with Botania before.

Unrelated to the modpack itself: is there *ANY* way, without installing that sub-optimized Memory Leak Eangine, to improve performance and/or Framerate? a base on the ocean should NOT give me a constant 2 FPS, 4 when I'm LUCKY, and 5 when I'm at the quiet spot. I have render distance at 4 chunks, and everything set to maximize performance and FPS. PC specs are actually pretty decent to boot:
Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93GHz
8.00 RAM
64-bit OS
nVidia GeForce GT 430

I should be getting at LEAST 30, and indeed, when I start a brand-new world, it hovers around 45 FPS almost constantly, until I start staying in one area. Let's pretend I'm living paycheck to paycheck, and know, reasonably well, how to optimize my PC and Minecraft, and see if anyone else can help with my framerate issues. Who knows, someone else may find use for it. Would like to say Fastcraft+MultiMC is not giving any extra framerate over using FTB launcher, with or without Fastcraft.

Your processor is very low end and clocked quite low, you won't be getting high framerates in any modpack. I recommend installing optifine and check if java is using your 2 cores. To do that open task manager, go to processes and find javaw.exe, right click it and click 'set affinity' here you can select how many cores that program is allowed to use.
Your FPS will still be low but it should be a bit better. I'd recommend an upgrade though.

Once you stay in an area and start building all kinds of stuff your processor will have a lot more work to do all the time. You won't be getting 30 FPS ever, only the first few days after creating a world.

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to remove an enchantment from an item and preserving it? Basically what the dis-enchanter from minefactory does.
Unbreaking 10 doesn't belong on a chainmail...

Anonimo

Jul 29, 2019
Since a couple of updates ago my minecraft is crashing every time i get a tick from a "damage over time" effect (poison, taint damage, wither effect..) I got withered fighting a gaia boss from botania and now it crashes instantly when i log. Does anyone know a solution? :/

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-16_21.29.39-server.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 57

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Since a couple of updates ago my minecraft is crashing every time i get a tick from a "damage over time" effect (poison, taint damage, wither effect..) I got withered fighting a gaia boss from botania and now it crashes instantly when i log. Does anyone know a solution? :/

In the world file there should be a file for status effects and potion effects on players, you can delete that and it will clear the potion effects. Do you know what Artifacts armor you had at the time?

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
Your processor is very low end and clocked quite low, you won't be getting high framerates in any modpack. I recommend installing optifine and check if java is using your 2 cores. To do that open task manager, go to processes and find javaw.exe, right click it and click 'set affinity' here you can select how many cores that program is allowed to use.
Your FPS will still be low but it should be a bit better. I'd recommend an upgrade though.

Once you stay in an area and start building all kinds of stuff your processor will have a lot more work to do all the time. You won't be getting 30 FPS ever, only the first few days after creating a world.

I said without installing that Memory-Leak generator :s Optifine's caused memory leaks within the first 5 seconds of use, every time, causing me to maybe get 1 frame every 7-15 seconds.This has been happening to me even on Vanilla Minecraft, hence why I don't go anywhere NEAR Optifine.

As for the Processor, I know I need an upgrade, but considering my budgets, that's not top priority. maybe 7 or 8, if even that. My Java does have access to all 4 cores though, so that doesn't help. thing is, not 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was getting 47FPS on average on Tolkeincraft's opening area, which is MUCH heavier than what I have at my base. I did punch out all the Nitor, and switch to Arcane Lamps, which helped a lot, and have been in-base with my KAMI armor's powers off. I can go from about 4 to a neat 15, 10 if I start moving around a lot.

Is there a way to remove an enchantment from an item and preserving it? Basically what the dis-enchanter from minefactory does.
Unbreaking 10 doesn't belong on a chainmail...

Yes. Botania, Thaumcraft both have "Spellbinding Cloth". in your Thauminomicon, in "Thaumic Tinkerer", after researching and unlocking Arcane Cloth, you'll have a new research available, which leads into Osmotic Enchanting. It's to the bottom-right of the central area for Tinkerer. once you have one, just craft it with the item that's enchanted, and you effectively "Scrub" the enchantments off of the item

Anonimo

Jul 29, 2019
In the world file there should be a file for status effects and potion effects on players, you can delete that and it will clear the potion effects. Do you know what Artifacts armor you had at the time?
I have no artifacts armor, I'm using ars magicka 2 battlemage armor. I have not much experience with minecraft files, i'll try to find that one later and see if i can log when i get rid of the wither effect

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
I said without installing that Memory-Leak generator :s Optifine's caused memory leaks within the first 5 seconds of use, every time, causing me to maybe get 1 frame every 7-15 seconds.This has been happening to me even on Vanilla Minecraft, hence why I don't go anywhere NEAR Optifine.

Optifine gets updated every now and then, give it a shot. It might just be working fine.

As for the Processor, I know I need an upgrade, but considering my budgets, that's not top priority. maybe 7 or 8, if even that. My Java does have access to all 4 cores though, so that doesn't help. thing is, not 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was getting 47FPS on average on Tolkeincraft's opening area, which is MUCH heavier than what I have at my base. I did punch out all the Nitor, and switch to Arcane Lamps, which helped a lot, and have been in-base with my KAMI armor's powers off. I can go from about 4 to a neat 15, 10 if I start moving around a lot.

Static blocks don't really strain your performance, and I haven't played tolkiencraft so it's not a valid reference point for me.
I think that processes like mana generation, substantial ones, much like bigger machine setups in other packs, are much more of a strain on fps.
Even my i5 3k series at 4.4 ghz can only get me 100 fps in my base while on a new world easily over 200.
Oh and an i3 has 4 threads but 2 physical cores and I don't think minecraft is optimized for multi-threading.

Yes. Botania, Thaumcraft both have "Spellbinding Cloth". in your Thauminomicon, in "Thaumic Tinkerer", after researching and unlocking Arcane Cloth, you'll have a new research available, which leads into Osmotic Enchanting. It's to the bottom-right of the central area for Tinkerer. once you have one, just craft it with the item that's enchanted, and you effectively "Scrub" the enchantments off of the item

I know of the cloth, but I need to keep the enchantment to put it on something else, "preserving it. What the auto-disenchanter does"
The auto-disenchater is able to remove an enchantment and produces book with the same enchantment.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I have no artifacts armor, I'm using ars magicka 2 battlemage armor. I have not much experience with minecraft files, i'll try to find that one later and see if i can log when i get rid of the wither effect

If you can't find it, you may have to delete your player.dat file. It will reset what items are on you, but you will be able to log on again if it is your player that is causing the crash