[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Ballza000

Jul 29, 2019
It is a known issue with one of the settings in climate control right now. Delete the world's folder and create a new world. Of you continue to get the crash, create a world from 1.1.2 and use that world folder with the mods and configure of 1.1.4

Thanks mate, now I understand why copying in my current world worked fine, it would of been created on 1.1.0.
:)

xXNumber2Xx

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is it normal that I receive vinteum dust from smelting Blue Topaz Ore?
I guess there is some kind of conflict :p

mgla

Jul 29, 2019
I have problems accquiring enough diamonds to grind up to an orechid. Any hints how to accquire them a bit more easily?

aaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
I have problems accquiring enough diamonds to grind up to an orechid. Any hints how to accquire them a bit more easily?

I like to explore the big hollow hill from twilight, in the top of each have tons of diamond and other ores.

riskable

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having trouble finding... Milk!? There were plenty of cows at the start and now there are none. Sigh. Anything in one of the other dimensions I can milk? I don't think Twilight Forest has anything milk-able. I need the milk for Sano essentia and the Rune of Winter (Botania) requires cake (which needs milk).

Also, what options are there to transport captured mobs? I know you can craft that wand focus that puts them in jars but does it let you get them *out* of the jar afterwards? LOL. Also, that infusion recipe has high instability which has me worried I haven't collected enough mob heads (I guess I could make a bunch of Botania pylons?).

For the time being my super scarce resource is iron. I have a mountain of gold, loads of diamonds, and more emeralds than I know what to do with but it appears I'm perpetually low on iron and coal (though my tree farm is almost complete which will solve the coal problem).

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having trouble finding... Milk!? There were plenty of cows at the start and now there are none. Sigh. Anything in one of the other dimensions I can milk? I don't think Twilight Forest has anything milk-able. I need the milk for Sano essentia and the Rune of Winter (Botania) requires cake (which needs milk).

Also, what options are there to transport captured mobs? I know you can craft that wand focus that puts them in jars but does it let you get them *out* of the jar afterwards? LOL. Also, that infusion recipe has high instability which has me worried I haven't collected enough mob heads (I guess I could make a bunch of Botania pylons?).

For the time being my super scarce resource is iron. I have a mountain of gold, loads of diamonds, and more emeralds than I know what to do with but it appears I'm perpetually low on iron and coal (though my tree farm is almost complete which will solve the coal problem).

The Aether is a pretty good place to get milk. The Flying Cows there can be milked in the same way.

For transporting captured mobs, I really can't help. But that focus you're talking about can release the mobs in the same way you release a node from a jar -- right clicking with a wand.

Iron is a very precious resource... If you get a little bit into Thaumcraft you can convert your gold into iron with the nugget transmutation. Late game solution could be the Orechid from Botania. Good luck!

Winston

Jul 29, 2019

Battletowers are a great source of diamonds. I believe the Tower Guardian always drops 5-7. Very easy to find them too.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Also, that infusion recipe has high instability which has me worried I haven't collected enough mob heads (I guess I could make a bunch of Botania pylons?).
Candles everywhere, just requires praecantio, rotten flesh, and string to get and they work just as well as heads for reducing instability.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Candles everywhere, just requires praecantio, rotten flesh, and string to get and they work just as well as heads for reducing instability.
I just used tons of Botania's glimmering mushrooms, very cheap, only require mushrooms and floral powder, and you can get tons of mushrooms using vanilla's giant mushrooms.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Battletowers are a great source of diamonds. I believe the Tower Guardian always drops 5-7. Very easy to find them too.

And he is always infernal, so killing him drops diamond armor or treasure bags which have a high chance of diamonds as well.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to showcase my base because I need some advice for what do next.

http://imgur.com/a/MRyWZ

Currently, my idea is to make all of my base on this one island, but I can't figure out how to organize it. So I am considering creating another island where I would put all of my Thaumcraft stuff (including an Automagy Inventarium set up... Very excited to set that up), then maybe another for Blood Magic and for Ars Magica. Any ideas?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to showcase my base because I need some advice for what do next.

http://imgur.com/a/MRyWZ

Currently, my idea is to make all of my base on this one island, but I can't figure out how to organize it. So I am considering creating another island where I would put all of my Thaumcraft stuff (including an Automagy Inventarium set up... Very excited to set that up), then maybe another for Blood Magic and for Ars Magica. Any ideas?
Looking good!

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way of moving nodes other than standard TCraft node in a jar?
blood magic teleposer and I think the transvetor dislocator but it's only 16 block range.

You might want to add a recipe for nature guadian and disable dryad spawning and I had 1700 in my world.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
blood magic teleposer and I think the transvetor dislocator but it's only 16 block range.

You might want to add a recipe for nature guadian and disable dryad spawning and I had 1700 in my world.
That is what I am probably going to have to do. Silly dryads