[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
By the way... its almost impossible to obtain Obsidian Totems.... It usually spawns in Thaumcraft structures but I think these structures are biome dependet, spawning usually in highlands! They dont spawn in Tainted biomes. So... unless there is a way to get them that I havent found, a recipe tweak would be appreciated :)
Scratch this... I was trying to find the Obsidian structures with the whisp spawners... Totally forgot about the normal totems.

A kick run and found a couple.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Scratch this... I was trying to find the Obsidian structures with the whisp spawners... Totally forgot about the normal totems.

A kick run and found a couple.
Obsidian totems also spawn in eerie biomes which have a chance of spawning.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have discovered a glitch with one of the Relics from Botania. When I equip the
Ring of Odin
I get the 10 hearts that I should, but when I go through a portal (Nether or Aether, only two I've tried) I get about 20 extra hearts. It's repeatable, and I can provide a video if needed. I'm running version 1.1.1 on a local server. Let me know what else I can do to help figure this out.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have discovered a glitch with one of the Relics from Botania. When I equip the
Ring of Odin
I get the 10 hearts that I should, but when I go through a portal (Nether or Aether, only two I've tried) I get about 20 extra hearts. It's repeatable, and I can provide a video if needed. I'm running version 1.1.1 on a local server. Let me know what else I can do to help figure this out.

Any item that gives extra hearts seems to be doubling them in any dimension switching. I will have to find out which mod is causing that.

I have suspect that it is the Aether.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
Any item that gives extra hearts seems to be doubling them in any dimension switching. I will have to find out which mod is causing that.

I have suspect that it is the Aether.

It would make the most sense. Seems to have a lot of compatibility issues. Oh well, just thought I would report it anyways.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I had an interesting bug. I died in the twilight by an infernal spider and could not respawn or go to title screen.

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
It's happened 3 times so far, single player. I've only got about 2 hours into it if that, so still basically just running around and it happens.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
It's happened 3 times so far, single player. I've only got about 2 hours into it if that, so still basically just running around and it happens.

Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
Entity ID: 229
Entity Name: MGnigma
Entity's Exact location: -168.45, 66.00, 502.69
Entity's Block location: World: (-169,66,502), Chunk: (at 7,4,6 in -11,31; contains blocks -176,0,496 to -161,255,511), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)

It gives you the entity coordinates and location, since you have crashed more than once, it is clear that the world isn't going to delete the entity. You will need to avoid that general direction and chunks.
The crash log sadly doesn't point to a specific mod, and the only ID I can find that is remotely close would be the slider labyrinth door, which doesn't spawn in the overworld.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I have released version 1.1.2 - Balance changes
  • Removed max health modifier on Artifacts armor - there is a known bonus health duplication with the Aether. In place of this, I have added the Adrenaline pump attribute.
  • Updated Botania - There is now a nether orechid.
  • Fixed the Slider Labyrinth quest.
  • Removed AM2 status bar. Seemed redundant to have two - you can reenable this in the AM2 config if you wish to have it back.
  • Removed artifact chain mail drops from mobs - artifact iron chance is now 1%.Finding armor is supposed to be rewarding, and even at 5% it was overwhelming when battling rooms with spawners.
  • Battle towers now contain real loot. You can now find dungeon generated loot in floors 5,6,7,8,9,10 - instead of just 9,10. The dungeon loot weight increases the higher the floor.
  • Battle towers are slightly more common - minimum distance is now 350 down from 400.
Battle towers are still on the radar for changes. The bottom floors still give pitiful loot, and while there IS a difficulty discrepancy, it isn't that massive when comparing loot tables. I may add better food to lower chests and a few resources.

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
Entity ID: 229
Entity Name: MGnigma
Entity's Exact location: -168.45, 66.00, 502.69
Entity's Block location: World: (-169,66,502), Chunk: (at 7,4,6 in -11,31; contains blocks -176,0,496 to -161,255,511), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)

It gives you the entity coordinates and location, since you have crashed more than once, it is clear that the world isn't going to delete the entity. You will need to avoid that general direction and chunks.
The crash log sadly doesn't point to a specific mod, and the only ID I can find that is remotely close would be the slider labyrinth door, which doesn't spawn in the overworld.

Yeah, the entity is me. "Description: Ticking player" is at the top of the report. So can't really avoid it. ;)

No mod is mentioned that I see. It looks more like some issue with the network or server, but I have no experience with any of that. I've always just played single player, not even having the server run separate for afk or anything. This is the first crash I've ever had that wasn't clearly a mod specific thing I could report, and I'm not sure it is necessarily modpack related. But this is the first time I've ever encountered it.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to disable certain Infernal Mobs affixes? It's really not fun having your sword stolen and destroyed while clearing a dungeon. I even had a mob that stole some random items from my inventory. Luckily I managed to killed it, and it gave them back, but this rarely happens. Most of the time when my items get stolen and I kill the mob they don't drop it back. I just cheat the item back in because it feels really unfair and totally unnecessary. If I didn't cheat them back in, I would have spent half my time remakeing Terra Blades..

Sorry if I sound a little bit salty, I'm just a little bit frustrated.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know which mod adds the status icons to the top left? I'd like to remove them.
Yes, it's the Adventure Backpack mod, there's a config for it.
Is there any way to disable certain Infernal Mobs affixes? It's really not fun having your sword stolen and destroyed while clearing a dungeon. I even had a mob that stole some random items from my inventory. Luckily I managed to killed it, and it gave them back, but this rarely happens. Most of the time when my items get stolen and I kill the mob they don't drop it back. I just cheat the item back in because it feels really unfair and totally unnecessary. If I didn't cheat them back in, I would have spent half my time remakeing Terra Blades..

Sorry if I sound a little bit salty, I'm just a little bit frustrated.
Yeah, I think the Infernal Mobs modifier that takes your gear is Sticky. Also there are a few mobs from Special Mobs that take your items; I think they're the Hungry Zombie, the Thief Skeleton and the Thief Enderman. There are configs to disable all of these.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the entity is me. "Description: Ticking player" is at the top of the report. So can't really avoid it. ;)

No mod is mentioned that I see. It looks more like some issue with the network or server, but I have no experience with any of that. I've always just played single player, not even having the server run separate for afk or anything. This is the first crash I've ever had that wasn't clearly a mod specific thing I could report, and I'm not sure it is necessarily modpack related. But this is the first time I've ever encountered it.
To me, this looks more like a corrupted chunk. Take note of the coordinates of the next crashs. See if its always when you are on the same chunck or when you get close to some chunk that gets loaded by you.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

mgla

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to 1.1.2. When I start the game, instead of the main menu screen, I get this:

ItKkOuA.png

If I click "Back to Game" or "Disconnect", the game exits. Clicking "Achievments" or "Statistics" does nothing. "Options" shows the options menu as expected. "Mod Options" shows the mod menu with a very short mod list ("Test 1", "TEST 2", "DISABLED"). Very strange.

I use the unmodified 1.1.2 version. Very strange. After reviewing the crash log file, I assume an entitiy error occures in the main menu loading process - after most of the mods are loaded - maybe Aethers mod?

I will downgrade to v1.1.1 and report back.

Edit: Downgrading to v1.1.1 works.

Last edited:

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019

It might be related to potion ids, I think the pack has some that are conflicting with each other. I'm doing some tests, to see if I can fix it.

EDIT:

I managed to fix the potion id conflicts. Witchery uses a lot of potion ids, and they were conflicting with the effects from AM2 and some TC addons. What I did was to change the AM2 and Witchery potion ids so they don't conflict, but I used more potion ids that what vanilla has available, so I needed to install an extra mod to expand that range. That mod is Extended Potions. The potion changes in the configs are the following:

Ars Magica 2 (AM2/AM2.cfg)
Code:
potions {
    I:agility=175
    I:astraldistortion=176
    I:burnoutredux=177
    I:charmed=178
    I:chronoanchor=179
    I:clarity=180
    I:entangled=181
    I:featherfall=182
    I:flight=183
    I:frostslow=184
    I:fury=185
    I:gravitywell=186
    I:haste=187
    I:illuminated=188
    I:leap=189
    I:levitation=190
    I:magicshield=191
    I:manaboost=192
    I:manaregen=193
    I:manashield=194
    I:regeneration=195
    I:scramblesynapses=196
    I:shrunken=197
    I:silence=198
    I:spellreflect=199
    I:swiftswim=200
    I:truesight=201
    I:waterbreathing=202
    I:waterygrave=203
}

Witchery (witchery.cfg)

Code:
potions {
    I:"witchery:potion.absorbmagic"=131
    I:"witchery:potion.allergydark"=132
    I:"witchery:potion.allergysun"=133
    I:"witchery:potion.attractprojectiles"=134
    I:"witchery:potion.brewingexpertise"=135
    I:"witchery:potion.chilled"=136
    I:"witchery:potion.colorful"=137
    I:"witchery:potion.diseased"=138
    I:"witchery:potion.doublejump"=139
    I:"witchery:potion.enderinhibition"=140
    I:"witchery:potion.enslaved"=141
    I:"witchery:potion.featherfall"=142
    I:"witchery:potion.feelnopain"=143
    I:"witchery:potion.floating"=144
    I:"witchery:potion.fortune"=145
    I:"witchery:potion.gasmask"=146
    I:"witchery:potion.grotesque"=147
    I:"witchery:potion.hellishaura"=148
    I:"witchery:potion.illfitting"=149
    I:"witchery:potion.insane"=150
    I:"witchery:potion.keepeffects"=151
    I:"witchery:potion.keepinventory"=152
    I:"witchery:potion.love"=153
    I:"witchery:potion.mortalcoil"=154
    I:"witchery:potion.overheating"=155
    I:"witchery:potion.paralysed"=156
    I:"witchery:potion.poisonweapons"=157
    I:"witchery:potion.queasy"=158
    I:"witchery:potion.reflectdamage"=159
    I:"witchery:potion.reflectprojectiles"=160
    I:"witchery:potion.reincarnate"=161
    I:"witchery:potion.repellattacker"=162
    I:"witchery:potion.resizing"=163
    I:"witchery:potion.sinking"=164
    I:"witchery:potion.snowtrail"=165
    I:"witchery:potion.spiked"=166
    I:"witchery:potion.sprouting"=167
    I:"witchery:potion.stoutbelly"=168
    I:"witchery:potion.swimming"=169
    I:"witchery:potion.volatility"=170
    I:"witchery:potion.wakingnightmare"=171
    I:"witchery:potion.wolfsbane"=172
    I:"witchery:potion.worship"=173
    I:"witchery:potion.wrappedinvine"=174
}

Also, you might want to open up your player data with NBTExplorer and delete the active effects. Make sure to delete them from the "saves/<world_name>/level.dat" file and from the ".dat" file that is in your "saves/<world_name>/playerdata/" folder.

The problem was completely fixed for me, let me know it worked for you too.

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
It might be related to potion ids, I think the pack has some that are conflicting with each other. I'm doing some tests, to see if I can fix it.

EDIT:

I managed to fix the potion id conflicts. Witchery uses a lot of potion ids, and they were conflicting with the effects from AM2 and some TC addons. What I did was to change the AM2 and Witchery potion ids so they don't conflict, but I used more potion ids that what vanilla has available, so I needed to install an extra mod to expand that range. That mod is Extended Potions. The potion changes in the configs are the following:

Ars Magica 2 (AM2/AM2.cfg)

Witchery (witchery.cfg)

Also, you might want to open up your player data with NBTExplorer and delete the active effects. Make sure to delete them from the "saves/<world_name>/level.dat" file and from the ".dat" file that is in your "saves/<world_name>/playerdata/" folder.

The problem was completely fixed for me, let me know it worked for you too.

I have merged the changes and checked potion conflicts for Botania Blood magic and the Aether, thanks!