1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SirStudMuffin

mekanism generators are too op which is why caith didnt add them to the pack

J

johnfg12

we arnt using mek generators because they produce far too much power we want you to have to work for it

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, the Immersive Engineering biodiesel generator produce some less power (1000RF/t).
It's your choice. We have to live with that. I prefer other kinds of energy production. :)

Reactions: profrags
P

profrags

Oh, the Immersive Engineering biodiesel generator produce some less power (1000RF/t).
It's your choice. We have to live with that. I prefer other kinds of energy production. :)
You could just remove the mod from the list if you don't like it :D that's what I am going to do when I play.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Holy **** Batman!! That recipe for a tough tool rod.......

I was planning on making a lumber axe to chop down a massive (or rather MASSIVE) greatwood tree.
Nope, just nope.

:O

S

SirStudMuffin

if theres that much hate towards something you asked for, we will consider removing it

P

profrags

The update is up on the MyM launcher!
Hopefully it will be on the FTB launcher, soon. Server is also updated for those of you who would like a multiplayer experience.

S

SirStudMuffin

The plan is to update it to FTB in 2 weeks time to give you the bet pack possible after MYM finds issues that arise

S

Souldrake

Heya, I've been trying out Hypovolemia, but I am having a fairly minimal issue, but one I'd like to correct if possible.

I don't really like default minecraft textures, so I've been using Sphax. Unfortunately, the blood texture for the seas and altar shows up as neon pink textures and I'm not really sure how to fix it or where to find the blood graphic that comes with the pack and replace it in the Sphax pack so that it doesn't do that. Any help available for that?

S

SirStudMuffin

Sorry Just woken up :p
@Souldrake According to our team you will need to change the Blood magic Life essence texture
@RAiN Atm to my understanding its only FTB and MYM but we will look into other launchers

Status
Not open for further replies.