1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
@Keldin42 Recipe changes where for Avaricha, ;)
Quest book should open though hmmm maybe try the newest version

Hey, I'm trying the lastest zip "Hypo stableIsh-0.30.0.zip" and it wont start. It is asking for a PTRModelLib. Any ideas? I can't that lib/mod anywhere

EDIT

The difference between the 2 zips is "FTBTrophies-1.0.7_1.7.10.jar". Maybe DecoCraft should be added to?

Last edited:
S

SirStudMuffin

DECOCRAFT IS A BIG NO NO for us
Only because we have a history of it causing bad performance issues with FPS

Last edited:
J

johnfg12

ye sorry about the updates we should be ok now it seems what i built the first time was slightly diffrent to what the server had so i had to rebuild :) at least its all working now

J

johnfg12

@Nicolás Granelli can you try to redownload the pack we have had a few technical problems at are end that have been resolved now :D
also ive got a system setup so the profile for curse multiMC and the basic mods are now available to make your lives easier :D

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
@Nicolás Granelli can you try to redownload the pack we have had a few technical problems at are end that have been resolved now :D
also ive got a system setup so the profile for curse multiMC and the basic mods are now available to make your lives easier :D

Hey, sorry for the late response, I just saw your replies. I simply removed FTBTrophies and then every thing was fine.

I live in the other part of world, so I can't play in the MyM servers, but I played in single player for a couple of hours last night and I haven't found any bug yet.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for an accurate definition of "hypovolemia" :) my nurse training was thrilled to see it :p oh and great pack

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Question about the terrain changes coming up in the new version.

I really like the changes to the overworld (from the weekend test). Are there also going to be changes to the nether? I am considering how to migrate my world to new version (most likely MCEdit).

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
The current plan (and it seems to work so far) is, that old worlds can just be updated, without the update breaking your world. The new worldgen then spawns in new ungenerated chunks.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
The current plan (and it seems to work so far) is, that old worlds can just be updated, without the update breaking your world. The new worldgen then spawns in new ungenerated chunks.
That would be good, I can then prune chunks outside of my base. Otherwise I would deconstruct my entire base and store it in chests in the nether and the rebuild after the update :)

S

SirStudMuffin

We believed it would easier to update rather than fixing things to make a complete rehaul, anyway in other news you can expect an update very soon

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Question about the terrain changes coming up in the new version.

I really like the changes to the overworld (from the weekend test). Are there also going to be changes to the nether? I am considering how to migrate my world to new version (most likely MCEdit).
We have made sure that it is fully compatible.

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed you added ImmersiveEngineering. This is a good mod, but its break the feeling of this modpack. Only for more power?

Reactions: profrags

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
You should add Mekanism Generators.

Immersive Engineering:
Water Mill 30RF/t
Thermoelectric Generator 15-30RF/t
Windmill 3-29RF/t

Technomancy:
any Dynamo 80RF/t

Mekanism Generators: (faktor Joule to RF 2.5 per config)
Gas-Burning Generator 200J/t 250RF/t
Wind Generator 60-480J/t 150-1200RF/t
Solar Generator 60J/t 150RF/t
Advanced Solar Generator 180J/t 450RF/t
Heat Generator 100J/t 250RF/t

Its more energy per generator then immersive.

S

SirStudMuffin

Immersive engineering has a biodesiel generator that if set up correctly will mallow you to produce 1000 RF/T or if done automatically itll produce 2k RF/t with the refinery making enough for 2 biodeseil gens
-Although Mekanism Generators are something we can look at

Status
Not open for further replies.