1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Could be that they already updated to 0.0.20 which is awaiting approval on FTB. In this case try their launcher or update by hand from the git repo :=)

Wolpertinger

Jul 29, 2019
I can not get my portable tank to switch to bucket mode. I checked the control key binds and the config files and can't figure out where/how/why its disabled or not working.

EDIT: Nevermind im an idiot or my keyboard is messing up.... im going with the first one. i got it working
I couldn't figure out how to get it to work at all and gave up? How did you fix it?

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i made the iron capped wooden wand and my quest book is not letting finish me the quest. I have the and in my inventory but it will not show up in the questbook. Do i miss something?

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
Woot, got this pack running! So my pc is, well not so grand lol, but I did get this pack to work, just had to drop journey map. So basically this will work on very low end computers, as in 32 bit and low ram. Thanks again for another great modpack!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering about the 2.0 version on the Github. Is there a changlog, and are we meant to download it there, or?

Wolpertinger

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering about the 2.0 version on the Github. Is there a changlog, and are we meant to download it there, or?
Yeah, I was wondering about that too - for Galactic Science and this I have the MYM launcher since it is supposedly (?) the most up to date, but MYM's still at 0.17, so it's weird.

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i made the iron capped wooden wand and my quest book is not letting finish me the quest. I have the and in my inventory but it will not show up in the questbook. Do i miss something?
Now i have the same problem with the atomic disabler or what that thing called again, questbook dosent let me finish those quests

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything in this pack that acts as a Tesseract of sorts for items? I'm not familiar with a few mods.

Edit.. HOW does one acquire eggs? or Feathers, or a sacrificial chicken? :p

Last edited:

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything in this pack that acts as a Tesseract of sorts for items? I'm not familiar with a few mods.

Edit.. HOW does one acquire eggs? or Feathers, or a sacrificial chicken? :p

Ender Storage is in this pack, so you can use ender chests.

There is one of the tinker's construct jerkies that you can put in a blood alter to get chicken seeds. I think you need tier 3 and like 100000 lp. I think it was fish jerky. Sorry, I can't look at the moment.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Storage is in this pack, so you can use ender chests.

There is one of the tinker's construct jerkies that you can put in a blood alter to get chicken seeds. I think you need tier 3 and like 100000 lp. I think it was fish jerky. Sorry, I can't look at the moment.

I can't believe I forgot about the enderchest:( I even set up a small system for ore berries!! Thanks for the help.. I Searched several chicken products, but didn't think about other ways to craft the seeds. Thanks again.

There isn't anything that transfers power like a tesseract is there?, that would be great?

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe I forgot about the enderchest:( I even set up a small system for ore berries!! Thanks for the help.. I Searched several chicken products, but didn't think about other ways to craft the seeds. Thanks again.

There isn't anything that transfers power like a tesseract is there?, that would be great?
I believe Draconic Evolution has some wireless energy transmission methods, but it looks like it is limited to a 50 block range and that mod is more end game. I have been using ender tanks to move blood to blood dynamos for remote power.

Back to your question about moving items, it looks like Technomancy has a method of moving items wirelessly with an Item Coil. I have never used that, though.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is keeping SilverWood trees from being able to change the biome to a magical one? It seems to change the grass, but it still says wasteland. It's a big issue, just was wanting Pech's to spawn, or at least get a good size of my base changed over because, well it looks better.lol

Edit: Could the wonderful creator of this pack enable the magical crops witherproof block? If it is because it is used in the crafting of spawners, can you disable them and leave the witherproof block? If it was you that disabled it, than I am sorry to have bother you kind sir:)

Also, I always feel odd when I am the only one posting.lol Except for the great few people that has help me out.. You guys are awesome by the way:).. It lonely here:(

Last edited:

SolarShrieking

Jul 29, 2019
We were able to get a whitelisted server up for our staff team on 0.0.20, so far they are loving it! :) Very fun to play! <3

Akio_Fukushima

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm starting the Thaumcraft part, so should is it worth getting the Cheat Sheat?
What exactly does Warping do? Would it like teleport me or kill me?
I'm lazy so I hope it'll be a good idea to get the Cheat Sheet. :p

SolarShrieking

Jul 29, 2019
Also... does anyone know what the green bar is on the left hand side of our screens? Some peoples are going down, mine is staying fully green. No clue as to what it means.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm starting the Thaumcraft part, so should is it worth getting the Cheat Sheat?
What exactly does Warping do? Would it like teleport me or kill me?
I'm lazy so I hope it'll be a good idea to get the Cheat Sheet. :p
You can actually disable research. You still need to scan things and buy them though. Warp can get really annoying though. It can make those eldiritch guardians spawn

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
In the Quest line "Second Chance" The quest's that ask for 10 tanks, it doesn't say what the contents of them need to be? I have tried Blood, and Sludge so far for the one I have unlocked, but they don't count. I was trying to figure it out by the color, but that is impossible.lol at least for me it is.

Akio_Fukushima

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually disable research. You still need to scan things and buy them though. Warp can get really annoying though. It can make those eldiritch guardians spawn
Could you be a little more specific?
I don't wanna get permanent warp and have to deal with it forever if it's that bad. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.