1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugga_fan

Jul 29, 2019

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
I tried reinstaling before i posted, im using the ftb launch "is up to date",have not used the sigil,and it breaks by when i try to fill the blood alter it will fill once and then i cant fill it anymore.

-edit- ok found out the problem the alters only filling by 20 then the 200 that it should -edit-

The altar only filling by 20 suggests that you died or used some other method of getting soul fray. Soul fray reduces the effectiveness of self-sacrifice.

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
If you do wait the 5 or so minutes that the soul fray buff takes to wear off, doing self-sacrifice with that debuff on is pretty pointless.

chugga_fan

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like I'm being a massive derp... I can't work out how to plant the essence seeds at the beginning of the game. I got given water and earth seeds, but they need to be planted on farmland? And there doesn't seem to be a recipe for that... I can't work out what I'm missing?!
till the soil, place cropsticks, place seeds

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
I'm definitely going to add the mod that gives you a tombstone. Just died in a ritual fire trying to bat a spider (I thought I was much more fireproof than apparently I am in magical fire) and it literally destroyed EVERYTHING on my person.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
I've added Thermal Expansion w/ Thermal Dynamics and Thermal Foundation and it's apparently compatible with the modpack. Is this modpack not supposed to has Thermal Expansion or.. No? <3
ALL item/fluid/power transport pipes are in mekanism and for power all generators are disabled except the magical dynamos from technomancy. As there is no fluids besides blood all the dynamos are useless beside the steam and magmatic. For the magical dynamos you can add a potency gem to get x4 power at x4 consumption.

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can you make so we can press R and it arranges are inventory and have the same button fro chests. by the way this is in the NEI mod i think.
or you can tell me how to get it because i couldn't find it in the options or controls.

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
will there be a server download soon some of my friends want to play with me

-edit-Also a fix for fps would be nice i get realy laggy some times

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering what Zivicio Ingots were used for? I noticed that that seems like the high tier of ingot along with the lowest tier has no use in NEI.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering what Zivicio Ingots were used for? I noticed that that seems like the high tier of ingot along with the lowest tier has no use in NEI.
They were for making magic crops armor but that armor was removed with the only note in the minetweaker script saying for balancing.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
They were for making magic crops armor but that armor was removed with the only note in the minetweaker script saying for balancing.

Well that seems like a really crap quest to grind to complete..lol I guess I will just toss them in a lava abyss...

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Advice for anyone that want to place a layer of grass blocks down to make it look better!! It will start to spawn the Wolfs from Witchery, and they will spawn everywhere, as well as right in front of you!! They are really annoying.lol They don't fallow normal spawn protocol.. I guess they didn't get the memo..

Akio_Fukushima

Jul 29, 2019
Soo.. I was looking up "portable tank" in the NEI search bar, and it crashed me ;-; Now whenever I opened my inventory, I crashed because the NEI doesn't go away, tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling, but I couldn't even load the modpack. In the end, I had to uninstall Mekanism because all of the different tanks in NEI crashing me and I had to regive all my items from Mekanism.

Could you change something so that the NEI wouldn't show certain items?

Akio_Fukushima

Jul 29, 2019
will there be a server download soon some of my friends want to play with me

-edit-Also a fix for fps would be nice i get realy laggy some times
This is a really good way to improve FPS for Hypovolemia and any other modpack :
1. Open your FTB launcher.
2. Click on options.
3. You can increase (or decrease) RAM maximum to your desire.
4. Your welcome

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Soo.. I was looking up "portable tank" in the NEI search bar, and it crashed me ;-; Now whenever I opened my inventory, I crashed because the NEI doesn't go away, tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling, but I couldn't even load the modpack. In the end, I had to uninstall Mekanism because all of the different tanks in NEI crashing me and I had to regive all my items from Mekanism.

Could you change something so that the NEI wouldn't show certain items?
Go to the mekanism config and set "prefilledportabletanks" to false. IMO aidancbrady should set that as a default, but that is how you fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.