1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
Dont forget you got a RF-eating Flower in this pack ;)

Yea, can't think of any use atm for such a flower in this pack though. Guess it could be used to convert between the various magic system's power systems but it's not like there are really any non-magic power generators in this pack. In a normal playthrough using RF to create mana just seems wrong, too many mods that just make creating large amounts of RF trivial

Been playing around with technomancy ore purification system a bit, it's insane how quickly you can go through 1 million LP purifying a small amount of ore lol.

Btw, Caithleen the recipe for the crystal cluster is quite nice. Was interested in seeing what you were using Avaritia for. It's nice to see that the recipe almost makes me want to just do the Convocation of the Damned ritual if it wasn't disabled.......almost:)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, can't think of any use atm for such a flower in this pack though. Guess it could be used to convert between the various magic system's power systems but it's not like there are really any non-magic power generators in this pack. In a normal playthrough using RF to create mana just seems wrong, too many mods that just make creating large amounts of RF trivial

Been playing around with technomancy ore purification system a bit, it's insane how quickly you can go through 1 million LP purifying a small amount of ore lol.

Btw, Caithleen the recipe for the crystal cluster is quite nice. Was interested in seeing what you were using Avaritia for. It's nice to see that the recipe almost makes me want to just do the Convocation of the Damned ritual if it wasn't disabled.......almost:)

Well blood->mana ;)

And yeah ore purification with technomancy is insane. Probably wont be used much beside the quests ... since we have mekanism anyway.

And on the Convocation thingy - mission accomplished! :D

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Why the mechanical pipes don't refilling the altar ?
(sorry for my english i am french)

It is in fact filling (the pipe on the side is enough also) and you dont need the configurator. But the altar has a strange import/export tank mechanic and those tanks are filled first. With the sigil of sight you can check it out ;)

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to get rubber ? Yes magical crops , but for the seed I need Rubber. Maybe mutandis?

ZiWYqVE.png

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
with the knife that you make with the bones
it works for a little bit but then it breaks it just broke again
please find out the problem im tierd of making new worlds

-edit- this time it happend when i turned it to lan then peacefull

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
My initial stock of aura nodes produced no nodes with fire vis. None spawn naturally, overworld or nether. I picked the "normal way" path with no advanced deconstruction. What do I do? I can't make a ton of different things, even just the goggles of revealing and greatwood wand.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
My initial stock of aura nodes produced no nodes with fire vis. None spawn naturally, overworld or nether. I picked the "normal way" path with no advanced deconstruction. What do I do? I can't make a ton of different things, even just the goggles of revealing and greatwood wand.
There is another way to charge your wand... Have it on your hotbar and go on a killing spree.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
with the knife that you make with the bones
it works for a little bit but then it breaks it just broke again
please find out the problem im tierd of making new worlds

-edit- this time it happend when i turned it to lan then peacefull

"Please fix it" is easy to say when not providing anything that could point at the issue :p

Esp. since noone else seems to have that issue. Tried re-installing? Which launcher do you use? How exactly does it "break" ? Did you check with a sigil of sight whats going on in the altar?

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Plastic sheets will stack more than 64 in a container, only for the excess to vanish when you close the chest and reopen it.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Could the "prefilled portable tanks" option in the mekanism config be changed to false? That option freezes the game for many people when in nei, and while i know how to fix it others might not.

chugga_fan

Jul 29, 2019
The salt recipe has gone missing I fear :D

Lets just call it ... and alpha easteregg :D
"alpha secret" then how come i don't know of it? when i was in alpha i didn't even hear of how.... seriously lol, so please, tell the world, i've been pestered by people to tell them when i've had no idea how i got brine other than quests before

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
"Please fix it" is easy to say when not providing anything that could point at the issue :p

Esp. since noone else seems to have that issue. Tried re-installing? Which launcher do you use? How exactly does it "break" ? Did you check with a sigil of sight whats going on in the altar?

I tried reinstaling before i posted, im using the ftb launch "is up to date",have not used the sigil,and it breaks by when i try to fill the blood alter it will fill once and then i cant fill it anymore.

-edit- ok found out the problem the alters only filling by 20 then the 200 that it should -edit-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.