1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be spending about 90% of my time in game in front of the Altar cutting myself. Is there an easier way to get blood for the altar. I do have the chest armor the sucks my blood and that helps. Also is there any reason to explore outside of my base? Someone mentioned coming across a desert temple, are there also villages or anything else?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
You get an early blood semi automation roughly an hour into the game. Another hour later it should be full auto ;)

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really enjoying this pack so far. Quick question: How come we don't get and can't make the Blood Magic guidebook? It's pretty useful as an ingame reference for how to upgrade the altar and craft rituals.

edit: Every time I place an Agricraft reservoir next to another one (they're combinable, aren't they?), the game instantly crashes.

Last edited:

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a bug in Argicraft 1.4.3 which this modpack is using.

It is fixed in 1.4.5 which has just released today. Lets hope the developer update soon. I have that Problem too!

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
You get an early blood semi automation roughly an hour into the game. Another hour later it should be full auto ;)

I am about 4 hours in now and haven't figured out how to yet. Maybe I just don't understand how to use something in that particular way. Any hints?

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if its bugged looks like it but belladonna seeds dont seem to detect in the hqm for the witchery quest line ( mainly because after you mutate the seeds it says they are "unidentified" where as when i ment into nei cheat mode and got a "regular" seed it detected and finished)

also im not sure i could be wrong but the mutating into a witch quest, seems to have gave me a lore page about botania not sure if its intentional

Last edited:

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
2000px-Civil_and_Naval_Ensign_of_France.svg.png

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been able to get seed stats to increased. Everything I have tried still results on 1/1/1 seeds. Is this intentional?

smashkeys

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been able to get seed stats to increased. Everything I have tried still results on 1/1/1 seeds. Is this intentional?

Are you breeding them correctly? They have to be two mature plants, if only one is mature it will clone itself and not increase in stats.

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
you can get an AE cobblegen pretty early using the annihilation plane, just requires a tier 3 altar.

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted the mod and reinstalled. I am gaining stats now. For early cobble gen you can also use the buckets of lava and water for an old fashioned cobble gen.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Any plans for beta/release. Looking for something to play in a few days. ;-)
due to world reset on the server? I doubt it being ready for beta any time soon. There is still quite some content/quest lines unfinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.