1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Wear it, it autopricks you when you are above 50% health. Then click altar without item in it with the pack to transfer.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Added the alpha server to the original post - keep in mind its likely to reset when we reach BETA.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Don't save and quite while somethings in an altar with an altar diviner next to it. It messes up the diviner and you have to manually use the altar to make something in order to reset it.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I closed minecraft, and once I opened it again I can't open up my world

I just keeps returning to the title menu

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Holoinventory is little disturbing, is it possible to disable it?

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Violette13

Jul 29, 2019
This is a pretty sweet modpack. I actually like it more than Regrowth because progression feels much more open. Can't wait to see what it's like out of the alpha stage.
Make sure in future releases you clarify in the lore pages that you should smelt ore berries vs. 9x9 craft them.Been playing for days and I just now found it out by accident. The gods are cruel indeed XD

Reactions: Pudding01

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
This is a pretty sweet modpack. I actually like it more than Regrowth because progression feels much more open. Can't wait to see what it's like out of the alpha stage.
Make sure in future releases you clarify in the lore pages that you should smelt ore berries vs. 9x9 craft them.Been playing for days and I just now found it out by accident. The gods are cruel indeed XD

Good suggestion ;)

It will stay nearly this open. Some of the questlines will be locked/tied to T3 blood altar thoo.

But thats more a tool to focus the player to get the basic stuff up first before he drifts away into the other mods than to lock progression or require you to do x before y. With one expection - blood magic recipes for the other mods ;)

So yeah, you are forced to do bloodmagic here ... but its quite different than you remember :D

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with Violette13 about berries bush.

I didn't know about that and if you don't want to have a lot of complain about that you should make an advise.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.