[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
I cant launch to the moon. When i have the map up after leaving the earth, i click on the moon but the launch button isnt clickable.
Correct me if i am wrong, but isnt it "Send To Dimension" of something? i dont remember what it is, i could look into it later.

soupmeister

Jul 29, 2019
Seconding a complete inability to find a jungle biome. I've been zooming along as fast as chunks can load for 2 hours now in every direction, and found 10 of every biome, but never once found a jungle.

soupmeister

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I'm taking a jaunt into beekeeping to get cocoa beans... the brown wool > cocoa bean thing feels silly to me.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Seconding a complete inability to find a jungle biome. I've been zooming along as fast as chunks can load for 2 hours now in every direction, and found 10 of every biome, but never once found a jungle.
You can use AMIDST to map out and find Biomes for your seed.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
Correct me if i am wrong, but isnt it "Send To Dimension" of something? i dont remember what it is, i could look into it later.
the menu is different. i guess it has to do with galacticraft planets. it has a list of planets and you click on the planet you want to go to and click launch. but the buttons not working for the moon.

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
Extremely unlucky or Large Biomes? :p

More like "typical 1.7.10 biome generation." I don't think I've generated a single world yet in 1.7.10 that has much in the way of jungles or deserts. They are both pretty rare. Roofed forests, plains, and other kinds of forests tend to generate like they're going out of style. Jungles, on the other hand, seem to be hard coded to generate no less than 10,000 blocks away from spawn in an awkward direction.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
the menu is different. i guess it has to do with galacticraft planets. it has a list of planets and you click on the planet you want to go to and click launch. but the buttons not working for the moon.
Yah I just tried it and it worked for me (on 0.7.6). I had to zoom in on the moon and then press launch in order to get sent to the dimension.

TDarkShadow

Jul 29, 2019
More like "typical 1.7.10 biome generation." I don't think I've generated a single world yet in 1.7.10 that has much in the way of jungles or deserts. They are both pretty rare. Roofed forests, plains, and other kinds of forests tend to generate like they're going out of style. Jungles, on the other hand, seem to be hard coded to generate no less than 10,000 blocks away from spawn in an awkward direction.
Weird, my friends and I build a base on the edge of a Desert / Plains and some 160m East, we found a Forest. So i guess we were lucky xD

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
Yah I just tried it and it worked for me (on 0.7.6). I had to zoom in on the moon and then press launch in order to get sent to the dimension.
its not working for me for some reason.

Oh I found a bug i think. I put a block of Bronze onto some carpenters blocks. And when I took the bronze off, it turned into a block of Apatite.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
its not working for me for some reason.

Oh I found a bug i think. I put a block of Bronze onto some carpenters blocks. And when I took the bronze off, it turned into a block of Apatite.
Can you do it easily? What pack version?

It may be a bug with either Carpenter's Blocks or Forestry.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested I'm going to be launching a Flux Galaxy server with a brand new world today. Here is the reddit post I made. You can either apply there or send me a PM on these forums (don't post in this thread please). We currently have about 5 people from my previous DW20 server that will be playing. I hope to go live sometime tonight.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some kind of bug going on with Steves Factory Manager? I was using it to do auto crafting of ender io basic capacitors. always keep 1 in stock in my chest. and got in trouble on the server i play on. The admin said it was lagging the hell out of the server. The pack was updated after i took down my manager, but i dont want to reset it up to find out its still causing lag.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some kind of bug going on with Steves Factory Manager? I was using it to do auto crafting of ender io basic capacitors. always keep 1 in stock in my chest. and got in trouble on the server i play on. The admin said it was lagging the hell out of the server. The pack was updated after i took down my manager, but i dont want to reset it up to find out its still causing lag.
I think there are some issues with Steve's Factory Manager that can cause the TPS to become really low. Unfortunately there hasn't been an update for the mod in a while.

TheThingG

Jul 29, 2019
What mod add small arrow near crafting window? It help to change output of recipe into another oredict item.
P.S. Why don't you replace dim anchors with cofh chunks? Dim anchors has an annoying bug. It chunkloader dont load chunks in other dimension on world start.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
ok. What are we supposed to use for power? I have about 25 machines(only run 2-3 at a time generally) hooked up to 2 36hp boilers with 18 dynamos each and i cant keep any power.