[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
So I figured I should post a status update. Currently I'm working on making some resources/art for the background and main menu. @lumien's new mods allows you to customize the main menu and use your own custom resources/arts :)

dizney23

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ChatFawkes, awesome modpack! Also in my personal single player world I added the HQM mod and started adding my own quests. So far I'm having a blast! Keep up the great work!
Hey can you upload your hqm quest stuff i would love to have quests with this pack!!

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Sneak Peek of the 0.7.5 menu:

2014-12-29_00.38.08.png

Gfycat

Reactions: TDarkShadow

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey CF, sure that ore regen is on for Lunarium ore on the moon?.... Im running and digging around and so far i didnt find a single piece.

Although the console says "Retrogening (xx, xx)" Im not in or near that chunk.

EDIT: moved to a chunk which was regenerated (at least the console said so) and made a //distr but no Lunarium.... Trying to expand the area now.

Expanded the area 4 chunks in every direction. So i have 9x9 chunk area and no Lunarium....

block_distr.jpg

As you can see, no #2059 for Interstellar Ores

Last edited:

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
Another problem occured. Because i died in the air (evil Aura Node) there was no grave and my items were lost. I grabbed some older TConstruct tool and they marked with "THIS TOOL HAS INCORRECT DATA" Place this tool in a crafting window to update it....

I know in the past, it worked when i put them in a crafting window, but not this time... Any hint ?

Ok seems like the reason was alumite. Changed the head to manyullyn and again it worked. I also updated a slimy tool without probs. Weird. ( Damn....need to find Ardite and Cobalt now for repairing :) )

Last edited:

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching Direwolf20s videos for his 1.7.10 pack, and he said he doesnt have logistics pipes because of some kind of bug. this pack has LP, is the bug here? Are they safe to use?

Is there some kind of bug or restriction where i cant have more then 1 mana spreader around 1 mana pool? when ever i have more then, they suddenly stop working except for 1.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
I will look into the ore generation and tcon tool bugs when I get on my computer. I knew that the tcon tools would have to updated because I removed the mining boost requirement, but it should have worked without issues.

As for LP I think most of the stuff should work fine, but if you do run into issues then you can report them and they can probably get fixed by the devs. Also I'm not too sure about the Mana spreader thing, but it may already be fixed since we are a couple versions behind the latest. I'll try it on the latest version and let you know how it goes.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Alright 0.7.5 is live as a "latest version" on Technic. Starting with this version, only recommended versions will be submitted to FTB and available on my site in the future. All snapshot/latest versions will only be available on Technic.

0.7.5 Changelog

Also @DerGnarf I just created a couple of worlds and I could find Lunarium without any issues. It only spawns 1 cluster per chunk in the last 16 layers, so you have it's kinda rare like diamonds.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Would of any of y'all want Agricraft and Ztones in this pack? Main reason I ask is because they are in Lite Galaxy and I figured I'd make it so that you can switch to Flux Galaxy from a Lite Galaxy world.

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
Wth is Ztones? Have to google it. How about Portal Gun? Would also fit into a Scifi Space based modpack.

BTW ChatFawkes, i made a new SSP world and there is indeed Lunarium, but its not regenerating in my old SMP world...

Also i have a problem now logging in to my SMP world. When i log in i instantly loose connection with error "Connection Lost - A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated"

I can change the position of my char with MCEdit and log in again, but when i travel to my base and log out there, the connlost occurs again. Maybe a mod or item thing. Last things i did in my base was a cobblestone generator for the production of bedrockium. As you know Bedrockium needs a ridiculous amount of cobble. I now try to 1. bring the bedrockium ingots far away and disable the cobble generator. Lets see whether this helps.

Edit: Ah forgot to ask. Is there a possibility to move a "not logged in" char? /tp only works at "logged in" chars.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Wth is Ztones? Have to google it. How about Portal Gun? Would also fit into a Scifi Space based modpack.

BTW ChatFawkes, i made a new SSP world and there is indeed Lunarium, but its not regenerating in my old SMP world...

Also i have a problem now logging in to my SMP world. When i log in i instantly loose connection with error "Connection Lost - A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated"

I can change the position of my char with MCEdit and log in again, but when i travel to my base and log out there, the connlost occurs again. Maybe a mod or item thing. Last things i did in my base was a cobblestone generator for the production of bedrockium. As you know Bedrockium needs a ridiculous amount of cobble. I now try to 1. bring the bedrockium ingots far away and disable the cobble generator. Lets see whether this helps.

Edit: Ah forgot to ask. Is there a possibility to move a "not logged in" char? /tp only works at "logged in" chars.
I'll have to look into those connection issues because I think someone was having those back in 0.5.x.

You can't tp offline players AFAIK, but you can edit the uuid.dat of the player and manually change the position. You probably need something like NBT Explorer for that.

Also if you want to retrogen lunarium, just turn on retrogen in the CoFHCore.cfg and it should retrogen. I'm pretty sure I have retrogen enabled for all moon ores because I accidentally messed up the json file a couple versions back.

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to look into those connection issues because I think someone was having those back in 0.5.x.

You can't tp offline players AFAIK, but you can edit the uuid.dat of the player and manually change the position. You probably need something like NBT Explorer for that.

Also if you want to retrogen lunarium, just turn on retrogen in the CoFHCore.cfg and it should retrogen. I'm pretty sure I have retrogen enabled for all moon ores because I accidentally messed up the json file a couple versions back.

Seems like the reason is the cobble generator, weird. it only make 10 cobble every 1.8 sec. Too much ? Stoping the generator helps.

Well than moving a player with MCEdit is fast enough for me.

Yes i know that the retrogen was on, i saw it in the console log, again weird.

# This will retroactively generate ores in previously generated chunks.
B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=true

So it should work. Maybe a silly question, but does that mean, every time i start the server, all ores appear again ?

Erm another question... I tried to get an Ender Head for a machine, but had no luck so far. Does the Ender Sword only give a 100% change for an ender pearl or also for a head? Killed about 10-15 endermen but no head drop so far.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Erm another question... I tried to get an Ender Head for a machine, but had no luck so far. Does the Ender Sword only give a 100% change for an ender pearl or also for a head? Killed about 10-15 endermen but no head drop so far.
It should give more of a chance to drop heads than other non-tcon swords. You can also put looting on it to increase chance of head drops. There is a bug with the drop rate due to Hardcore Ender Expansion trying to drop it's own enderman heads. In 0.7.5 you can convert HEE enderman heads to EnderIO's.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
I cant launch to the moon. When i have the map up after leaving the earth, i click on the moon but the launch button isnt clickable.