[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe Tedy, let me think about the meals i have atm. Sweet Potato Pie, Fruit Salat, Hamburger, Cheeseburger and Bacon Cheeseburger. And a couple of Smoothies.

Tofu Factory sounds big for 1 block, well, and a chest. Mine is already finished.

Here is my MOS, my meal order station (house). To the right is the presser and a chest. Thats all i need for making Tofu automatically (with some Item Conduits). On the left side is my Hamburger/Cheeseburger line and center my Pie and Fruit Salad Tower... nice, eh? ;) Well its far from done but i have enough space for other meals. I like it.

2014-12-03_221440.png

Just started to watch your Flux Videos and now i know why its a big thing for you. You are just at the beginning and you have aloooooot to do :) Hihi after 5 min i thought, why do they make normal Pickaxes and Sword and not the TInkersConstruct/IguanaTweaks versions and then i thought, why isnt it disabled in the config :) ChatFawkes ?

Last edited:

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
We made Tinkers later tho! :p Also If everything goes right, 10M down service tomorrow so about 5M up instead of the 1.5M down and .5M up service I have. That means I can upload 1080P videos soon!

Reactions: TDarkShadow

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Are the TE machines autocrafting? Can't tell from the picture really. Also I was thinking of using EnderIO Crafters :p

DerGnarf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the cyclic assembler autocrafts WITH the harvestcraft items (Juicer, CuttingBoard,Skillet...) Just make the schematic with it and put the non-consumable items in the lower section of the cyclic assembler and they will stay there. Very cool, but even cooler is, that you can provide water from an endless water source with a Fluid Conduit so you dont have to bring in buckets of water in the recipe :)

Last edited:

TDarkShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, unless it's something I did wrong, but the Coal Generator from Galacticraft doesn't show up in my NEI. I can still craft it, and WAILA does show the recipe in NEI, but it doesn't list it anymore.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, unless it's something I did wrong, but the Coal Generator from Galacticraft doesn't show up in my NEI. I can still craft it, and WAILA does show the recipe in NEI, but it doesn't list it anymore.
I'm pretty sure that should still be enabled. I'll check it out later today.

Reactions: TDarkShadow

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Another question @ChatFawkes: is there a backup/autobackup tool/mod in your modpack or do i have to install e.g. "Servertools" for Forge ?
Yah you could use AromaBackup, Servertools (Backup), or Yet Another Backup Mod. I think they are all available on CurseForge.

Edit: @silvericeblu you could use AMIDST to find good seeds, since this pack just uses Vanilla (Default) generation.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys for anyone interested I've released an alpha for Lite Galaxy, you can grab it here.

Note this has much fewer mods compared to Flux Galaxy and is also in alpha, so I wouldn't suggest starting a world until I get it approved on the FTB Launcher. Also this pack has the Highlands mod, so you can use that instead of Default generation.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Im using the ftb launcher, isnt that what its used for? :D
Try switching your download location in the launcher options to CurseCDN. Apparently there have been issues downloading packs without the mods.

Alternatively you can use the Technic Launcher for the pack. I host my Solder repository on the Azure cloud, so download speeds should be pretty fast. The link to Technic is available on the pack's website.

Edit: I guess I shoud also mention I'm working on 0.7.2 which should be out in a couple of days. I've ran into some issues with Binnie's Mods again (surprise surprise :p), so If I can get those solved it will be out faster. Maybe I should've taken @TDarkShadow's suggestion and start working on custom bees with Gendustry. I think the FTB Team might be working on something similar though because of this tweet.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I submitted 0.7.2 to the FTB folks, so it should be live within 72 hours. Also it's available on the pack's website, but I haven't wrote up the changelog yet (so the link will be N/A). Expect the changelog and the pack to be live on Technic sometime tomorrow.