[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, but for whatever reason, the recipes I can't look up in NEI are also ones I am unable to craft. Currently, I am unable to lookup, or craft Compressed Steel Plates. I'm sure it's something I've goofed up, but I can't determine a solution at this time. Any suggestions are appreciated.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, but for whatever reason, the recipes I can't look up in NEI are also ones I am unable to craft. Currently, I am unable to lookup, or craft Compressed Steel Plates. I'm sure it's something I've goofed up, but I can't determine a solution at this time. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Hmm those are all handled by MineTweaker. Check to see if you have the scripts server-side. They should be in the scripts folder.

Seba13xp

Jul 29, 2019
So how would I make it work, because I have the latest cauldron with the patch only don't know how to set it up.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
So how would I make it work, because I have the latest cauldron with the patch only don't know how to set it up.

Alright so after you patch the installer then run it and select the install server option.

Once that is done you should have a folder with the following files/folders: libraries (folder), cauldron-1.7.10-1.1231.04.209-server.jar, and minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar

Now you can move those files to wherever you host the server.

After that extract the mods/ scripts/ config/ folders from the Flux Galaxy server zip into your server's directory. Then just use a script to launch the server or you can also rename the cauldron-1.7.10-1.1231.04.209-server.jar to ForgeServer.jar and use the startup scripts I provide.

Do Not extract the libraries from the Flux Galaxy Server zip because it will conflict with libraries provided by Cauldron.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I just submitted 0.7.0 as a recommended version to the FTB 3rd Party Team :D

Will probably have it on Technic tomorrow because I'm currently having connection issues with the server my solder repo is hosted on.

Reactions: Albeleo and BMB78

Zerren

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome to see my work in a pack now, even if it's such a minor part.

Again, if you need any more very specific blocks/items/anything really, I'm pretty good at code/modding and can do custom models and such. Don't really see a huge need with how powerful Mine/Modtweaker is, but you never know.

The only thing I could see is a machine requiring a certain planet to work (like the gas liquefier from GC)

Zerren

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent way too long configuring the pack a little deeper for my tastes. Have some minetweaker scripts for MFR, Sync, and Minechem if you guys happen to add those to your game.

MFR: makes the laser drill and precharger use T3 plates/flux crystals/hard stuff

Sync: makes the Core cost emeralds, lapis, and a 2^3 spatial storage segment. The Constructor requires a Core, a tank, 2 AE Molecular Assemblers, etc. The Storage costs a core, a tank, a full canister of Liquid Nitrogen (for cryostasis) and Liquid Oxygen (for life support).

Minechem: with the possibility of finding exploits, I made the Atomic Manipulator item require some serious tech (lunarium, fluix, atomic alloys). The Decomposer and Synthesizer require an AE annihilation core and formation core.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3o1zx3ztrljt6cs/ZedEdits.rar

There are also alternate recipes for making the wafers for anyone else interested. (I'm using the solar wafers in the Mekanism solar panel recipe)

Reactions: ChatFawkes