[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering about your Iguana Tweaks settings... I've got a pickaxe that I've not put anything into except 2 sticks and maybe 16 flint, and it's got diamond, double redstone, and double self repair modifiers, plus four open modifier slots. Is this how you intend it to be? Seems kinda... powerful.
Yup. Though I personally upgrade to a better pick material as soon as I can.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with my blood altar. The amount of essence in it keeps changing, as does the amount it can hold.

2015-03-25_03.59.20.png 2015-03-25_03.59.55.png 2015-03-25_04.00.05.png

Here are 3 screenshots taken within the course of a min to show you what i mean. I have done anything to altar the blood amount myself. I just filled it up and it keeps switching between 10k and 14k capacity and current LP. its really annoying.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with my blood altar. The amount of essence in it keeps changing, as does the amount it can hold.

View attachment 16642 View attachment 16645 View attachment 16646

Here are 3 screenshots taken within the course of a min to show you what i mean. I have done anything to altar the blood amount myself. I just filled it up and it keeps switching between 10k and 14k capacity and current LP. its really annoying.
What pack version? That does seem pretty odd.. Any runes that might be changing nearby?

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
version 0.7.8. I dont know what you mean by changing. The runs I have are speed, augment and sacrifice. None of them are moving or anything.
I was thinking something might be causing the runes to change, but that probably isn't possible. It might be a bug in the Blood Magic version that is included in 0.7.8. There have been a lot of updates to Blood Magic since then.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Alright 0.8.1 has been released as a Latest Version on the Technic Launcher. Unfortunately I couldn't get Mekanism v8 in this version because of a very bad bug with NEI and ModTweaker. Basically if you try to look up recipes or usage for any item/block in NEI, it will crash the client. Obviously would be very problematic because people rely on NEI a lot. I will be trying to see if I can get the bug fixed and then eventually include Mekanism v8.

0.8.1. Changelog

Direct Downloads (hosted on my repo):
0.8.1 Client Download
0.8.1 Server Download

Lucasterio

Jul 29, 2019
Sooooo.... How about my Asteroids having NO ilmenite or titanium ore? It is not in the COFH oregen either...

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the AE2 seeds without factory manager? the item valve, redstone emitter way doesnt want to work on a server.

right now im using this setup. I have an interface hooked up to an open crate that drops the seeds into a pool. Then a gather golem who is trapped near by goes to pick up the seeds he cant reach, stepping on a pressure plate. This turns on the Accelerators until the seeds are grown where a EU item node puts them into the system, then the golem leaves the pressure plate turning off the Accelerators.

Attachments

• 2015-04-04_23.35.32.png
    2015-04-04_23.35.32.png
    504.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the AE2 seeds without factory manager? the item valve, redstone emitter way doesnt want to work on a server.

right now im using this setup. I have an interface hooked up to an open crate that drops the seeds into a pool. Then a gather golem who is trapped near by goes to pick up the seeds he cant reach, stepping on a pressure plate. This turns on the Accelerators until the seeds are grown where a EU item node puts them into the system, then the golem leaves the pressure plate turning off the Accelerators.

A AE2 sub-system with anihalation & formations planes, combined with that block that only allows data to pass through with a redstone signal and a timer

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019

I do something very similar. I do interface -> open crate also. And either an EU item node with a filter to pick up the finished seeds, or a botania hopperhock next to a chest with item frames that contain the finished items to act as the filter (you don't need to power the hopperhock with mana, its range is good enough without). To turn on /off the accelerators, I use multiple level emitters with a crafting card upgrade in them, so they emit redstone when that item is being crafted by the system. Then just redstone from emitters to a toggle bus to turn on / off the power.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
I do something very similar. I do interface -> open crate also. And either an EU item node with a filter to pick up the finished seeds, or a botania hopperhock next to a chest with item frames that contain the finished items to act as the filter (you don't need to power the hopperhock with mana, its range is good enough without). To turn on /off the accelerators, I use multiple level emitters with a crafting card upgrade in them, so they emit redstone when that item is being crafted by the system. Then just redstone from emitters to a toggle bus to turn on / off the power.
i forgot about the level emitter. I guess my golem is out of a job...I'll turn him into a farmer.

I know this is a long shot. But does anyone have any idea why the seed setup i have is not dropping redstone when i tell it to craft fluix crystals? i have the redstone in the pattern for it.

Last edited:

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
*blinks*

Forgot that was a thing...
Railcraft Blast Furnace is also an option. Plus you can use the Blast Furnace to convert any steel items you may have found in villages, dungeons, etc. back to ingots. It also takes charcoal, you don't need coal coke now.

Reactions: Pudding01

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone see why this room is lit up? It's the same on all sides. Fully blocked up, and all glass is dark Glass. There are no lights in the chamber, or the room itself. Its also not the vacuum chest. I removed it and replaced it with dirt and there was still light.

Attachments

• 2015-04-05_21.22.39.png
    2015-04-05_21.22.39.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 85