[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

XxFatalxGrinxX

Jul 29, 2019
if anyone hase a server for this pack up and running i would greatly appreciate the info to join. i stream, but by my lonesome it can get quite boring!

T

Thadeus Buttons

A couple issues my server has encountered.

If you /give the id for the villager corpse from the Gravestone mod it will cause you to crash to desktop upon loading unless you either delete your inventory file or remove the item via an NBT editor. Grabbing any of the items with the mouse in NEI however works fine.

The ritual to activate division sigils does not work despite being set up correctly. The sigil doesn't even tell you the requirements when you click on the enchantment table like it should.

Tarma Root doesn't seem to spawn anywhere.

Magnanimous Logs have a recipe that involves cooking coal in a witches oven. I'm not sure if it's supposed to work but it doesn't.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
A couple issues my server has encountered.

If you /give the id for the villager corpse from the Gravestone mod it will cause you to crash to desktop upon loading unless you either delete your inventory file or remove the item via an NBT editor. Grabbing any of the items with the mouse in NEI however works fine.

The ritual to activate division sigils does not work despite being set up correctly. The sigil doesn't even tell you the requirements when you click on the enchantment table like it should.

Tarma Root doesn't seem to spawn anywhere.

Magnanimous Logs have a recipe that involves cooking coal in a witches oven. I'm not sure if it's supposed to work but it doesn't.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll see what I can do.

T

Thadeus Buttons

The Garden Containers stamps don't have recipes but we have yet to find any in the world. Are they supposed to be a generated item or craftable?

T

Thadeus Buttons

Mekanism wind turbines do not have a recipe listed and when inputting the recipe from the wiki it still will not create a turbine.

T

Thadeus Buttons

The recipe to make an instant golden wand from instant blocks instead makes an iron wand.

N

Norberg

Firstly, I really like the look of this pack, you seem to enjoy the same aspects of modded minecraft as I do. Now, I do have a few questions for you:

1, Is there any other reason to exclude Tinkers construct then the obvious? (that they completely replace the need for artifacts)
2, How would you set up a server for more then 8 people using this pack? Would you re-generate a world or dimension every other week or have some kind of other system in place to keep the world somewhat fresh?
3, What version of magical crops are you using?

Thanks in advance!

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism wind turbines do not have a recipe listed and when inputting the recipe from the wiki it still will not create a turbine.

Mekanism wind turbines have been disabled. This is intentional.

The recipe to make an instant golden wand from instant blocks instead makes an iron wand.

That's an easy fix, I'll take care of it in the next update (hopefully by the end of this week).

1, Is there any other reason to exclude Tinkers construct then the obvious? (that they completely replace the need for artifacts)

Not to mention they also replace the need to use any tool or weapon from any other mod ever. I wanted a pack that didn't have TiCon for once.

2, How would you set up a server for more then 8 people using this pack? Would you re-generate a world or dimension every other week or have some kind of other system in place to keep the world somewhat fresh?

Hard to say. This pack was really intended to be played single-player or in very small groups.

3, What version of magical crops are you using?

4.0.0 BETA, the latest version for 1.7.10.

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
Still enjoying the pack! Now that the Lycanite winter gifts aren't dropping anymore, it's gotten a lot less EZ Mode. :)

Would you consider adding Steve's Factory Manager (edit: and OpenComputers)? It would help with some of the complex builds we're embarking on.

Other thoughts:
- Ars Magica infinity orbs don't seem to appear in dungeon chests. That'd be nice.
- Metallurgy doesn't seem to do anything in this pack but clog up ore gen.

Last edited:
T

Thadeus Buttons

Four of the Tainted Blood Pendants from Botania, ID 4589, have Ars Magica 2 curses on them instead of the proper enchantments from Botania. Affected pendants are...

Brew of Vanity's Emptiness has Red Curse
Brew of Crimson Shade has Orange Curse
Brew of Marine Allure has Yellow Curse
Brew of Absolution has Green Curse

Growlith1223

Jul 29, 2019
Might i suggest adding in Buildcraft? railcraft tracks and just tracks in general aren't craftable atm, i wanted to do something finally with tracks haha

My own suggestion would have to be maybe Forestry or Logistics pipes?
Forestry because it adds in a lot of the very nice looking wood and whatnot, which i love building with.
and Logistics Pipes because who doesn't like seeing pipes everywhere, plus it would be another alternative to an early-game ME system as well

Just my two cents, loving this modpack though! really fun to try out, there's quite a bit of mods in this i've never even played with let alone heard of!

D

DireChyymeras

im also interested in adjoins a server for this if any are open, please pm me

FelixDomoNova

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I run the server Thadeus Buttons and my friends are playing on and I have encountered an error myself. The Thaumic AE Crafting Terminal causes a crash to desktop when it invokes the GUI. I'm including the full crash report here: http://pastebin.com/X9EaY1na

FelixDomoNova

Jul 29, 2019
Also, if you ever want to you're more than welcome to pop on and take a look around!
I'll PM you the details whenever you want.

R

rushdi78

Hi,
Thanks for this mod pack!
I have make a server with roxserver,com (french hosting service) .
We are actualy 4 player on it.
For information I have must limit the distance view to 5 on server for supress an higth CPU ussage (>90%) .

We have find some bug or problems with some machines or reciept:

- hobbyist's steam engine (railcraft) does'nt work
[- alchimical construct (thaumcraft) does'nt work] resolved
- Energy acceptor (AE2) does'nt change the energy

it's normal (volontar or a bug)?

Perhaps can you desactivate the propagation of biom coruption (thaumecraft) it's look like to use a chunk loader and have a CPU server inpact (I see it on a ofer forum)

sorry for my poor english...yes i'm french... :) and it's my 1st post here. (i have perhast forgot a rule sorry ...)

Last edited:

FelixDomoNova

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the Essentia Terminal causes the same crash as the Arcane Crafting Terminal. So Thaumic Energistics needs to be checked overall.

R

rushdi78

Sorry i make a mistake it isn't the alchemical construct but the alambic ...I have construt them i try to make thaunium or other but all essentia keep in bocal and doesn't go to the the alambic (we have check the construc on a over server with only thaumcaft no problem...)

R

rushdi78

errare humanum est... i have forgot the nitor under the alambic....yes i'm a noob....

Last edited: