[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there Welsknight! Rimmember me from Project Mineoid? I m just getting back to MC and I was looking for modpack to start season and I see your modpack! Great job man, and than I visited your channel and I was so happy to see you reached 25k subs! When we played together you hit milestone of 1k. You made big progress man and I want to congratz to you!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X using Tapatalk

Absolutionis

Jul 29, 2019
It really does seem that both Thaumic Energistics terminals don't work. This seems to be the case in both single player and multiplayer.
Game just crashes with an errorcode -1

Error Report said:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 1/15/16 4:29 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73876_c(GuiContainer.java:698)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:394)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

Has anyone gotten Thaumic Energistics to work? It seemed to work fine for me on Infinity.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
It really does seem that both Thaumic Energistics terminals don't work. This seems to be the case in both single player and multiplayer.
Game just crashes with an errorcode -1

Has anyone gotten Thaumic Energistics to work? It seemed to work fine for me on Infinity.

Yes I got it to work, by downgrading ae2stuff, ae2 and thaumic energistics to the RV2 versions. This may or may not be an option for you.

R

RaineAndrews

Hey Welsknight! Do you have a bug tracking application? Agricraft waterpads are eating my buckets when I fill them!

Full inventory with Auto-Refill on results in bucket disappearing.

Last edited:
D

Damouse

Hey wels, So I tried to install optifine but it crashed , what version of optifine are you using

D

Damouse

Hey wels, So I tried to install optifine but it crashed , what version of optifine are you using
If used all 1.7.10 optis but they didnt work I also used 1.8, didnt work, and 1.7.9, did not work

Dracathio

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine normally always has issues with mod packs from my experience, heck it flashes constantly on infinity lol. Because of how insanely modified this pack is, it may not work. That is just my guess though.

H

HellGod

How do i create the server. where do i place the files and what do i do.

M

Mustacheman

Crash report for a crash that happened when i placed down the "Advanced Inscriber" From Applied Energistics 2

Attachments

• crash-2016-02-26_20.07.10-server.txt
    27 KB · Views: 112

Spleenling

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I've moved the server files for this modpack into a fresh installation of the forge server files, but the server crashes every time I try to launch it. I don't know if this is an issue with forge or the modpack, or if I set it up incorrectly. I checked the server and I'm using the right version of forge. Did anyone else have this problem?

Masen

Jul 29, 2019
I have searched through many dungeons and cannot find no dimlets or the division sigil, are they disabled in dungeon loot, and if so, where can I find them?

Masen

Jul 29, 2019
(EDIT)

Just killed a couple, and it dropped every time, not sure what was happening before

Dimlets come from endermen, but those are unknown ones and need to be scanned and division sigils from wither bosses
Just killed three wither's and didn't get a division sigil, is it rare?

Last edited:

Jayss123

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guess no one is playing this mod pack ok well I guess I'll just uninstall it like I have been for the last 2days.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I just stumbled upon this thread and it looks pretty neat. It looks like the bastard child of Departed with some stray mods from packs by DrasticDemise (and I see from the credits he lent his hand on this). I was very excited by reading the OP and saddened I didn't find this sooner.

I fell in love with TiC and was taken aback with it not making to the list. But then there's AM2 and I almost squealed like a little girl and had to hold my self from leaving my workstation and soar home.

God job on what I feel to be an awesome pack

Jayss123

Jul 29, 2019
OK that's it I have tried to reinstall, I have even tried to install NEI from ChickenBones I believe that's how its spelled from there site and still doesn't work with 1.1.3 and here is the proof. I'm done I give up no answer in 4 days

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a31fc9.png