[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

T

Thadeus Buttons

So my friend and I are trying to set up a server for this but Witchery is conflicting with other mods when loaded by Forge Mod Loader. Any insight on this issue?

T

Thadeus Buttons

We didn't add anything. We are only using the basic pack from this thread.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.2 is now live!

MOD CHANGES:
  • Updated Botania, Deep Resonance, Et Futurum, Immersive Engineering, Immersive Integration, and Lycanite's Mobs to the latest version.
  • Removed Magical Crops: Armoury.
OTHER CHANGES:
  • Added recipes for the Instant Blocks Wands.
  • Added recipe for Wool using Sheep Essence.
  • Fixed the AE2 Silicon Press crafting recipe.
  • Fixed the crash when entering the End (I think).
  • Greatly increased the chance of finding Rubber Seeds and Rubber Saplings in chests.
  • Other minor recipe, script, and config changes.
So my friend and I are trying to set up a server for this but Witchery is conflicting with other mods when loaded by Forge Mod Loader. Any insight on this issue?

Logs please?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Hey, quick question: Forestry. Why is it not here? If it is because we already have Magical Crops, well, then don't add an additional bee mod! It's mostly the machines/generators (like Ethanol) and tree breeding I'm after.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, quick question: Forestry. Why is it not here? If it is because we already have Magical Crops, well, then don't add an additional bee mod! It's mostly the machines/generators (like Ethanol) and tree breeding I'm after.

Mostly because the pack is already considerably larger than I wanted it to be when I first started making it, and Forestry isn't really "needed."

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Mostly because the pack is already considerably larger than I wanted it to be when I first started making it, and Forestry isn't really "needed."
Guess that's a good point. :p

Didn't mean to sound angry, but I did add that exclamation mark. Wow, sorry

T

Thadeus Buttons

Ok so it looks like v1.1.2 cleared up our server issues with Witchery. That said you should add Spice of Life. It makes Pams and other farming mods important.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so it looks like v1.1.2 cleared up our server issues with Witchery. That said you should add Spice of Life. It makes Pams and other farming mods important.

It also makes food a grind and an annoyance, especially in long-term worlds. You can add it yourself if you'd like, but I won't be doing so.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.2 is now live!
  • Removed Magical Crops: Armoury.

Well there goes my armor with creative flight and no fall damage.

In other news the game crashes with when you try and access a Thaumic Energists Arcane Crafting Terminal. I did subsequently downgrade ae2stuff, ae2 and thaumic energistics to the RV2 versions which fixed the issue.

D

DR. Alithe

Does anyone know why my world is randomly not loading chunks of the land? All I can really tell you is it's in lines and I'm on Realistic Alpha world generation. Also my computer is crap (old AMD daul core 3.0 Ghz CPU), but it isn't lagging nor is it freezing, and finally it became more common when I re enabled Biomes O' plenty.

M

Maxxay10

I got the mod pack and got a world, sometimes I crash and when I do my game closes. When I open my world again I'm at my normal spawn even though I slept in a bed, and I lost all of my stuff. Plz help.

D

DR. Alithe

I got the mod pack and got a world, sometimes I crash and when I do my game closes. When I open my world again I'm at my normal spawn even though I slept in a bed, and I lost all of my stuff. Plz help.
Could you give us the crash report please?

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Well there goes my armor with creative flight and no fall damage.

In other news the game crashes with when you try and access a Thaumic Energists Arcane Crafting Terminal. I did subsequently downgrade ae2stuff, ae2 and thaumic energistics to the RV2 versions which fixed the issue.

Yeah, sorry about that. Magical Crops: Armory was just so buggy it wasn't worth keeping.

I'll look into the issues with Arcane Crafting Terminal.

Does anyone know why my world is randomly not loading chunks of the land? All I can really tell you is it's in lines and I'm on Realistic Alpha world generation. Also my computer is crap (old AMD daul core 3.0 Ghz CPU), but it isn't lagging nor is it freezing, and finally it became more common when I re enabled Biomes O' plenty.

Honestly that's a pretty common issue with 1.7.10 modded worlds in general. Re-logging should fix it.

Need more information and crash reports in order to help.

n00balakis

Jul 29, 2019
Wels,
I saw in an earlier comment that rubber trees were exceedingly rare on Realistic Alpha generation. I've also ran into issues with this world gen; no silverwood trees anywhere, or at least not within a couple thousand blocks of my home, also I haven't seen a single Botania flower which kinda makes the mod impossible. Also, beneath the red sands that generate somewhat commonly, there is yellow sandstone (Et Futurum adds red sandstone).

Other than those specific issues with worldgen, I'm really loving the mod pack. Thanks!

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Wels,
I saw in an earlier comment that rubber trees were exceedingly rare on Realistic Alpha generation. I've also ran into issues with this world gen; no silverwood trees anywhere, or at least not within a couple thousand blocks of my home, also I haven't seen a single Botania flower which kinda makes the mod impossible. Also, beneath the red sands that generate somewhat commonly, there is yellow sandstone (Et Futurum adds red sandstone).

Other than those specific issues with worldgen, I'm really loving the mod pack. Thanks!

Silverwood saplings I can add into dungeon chests relatively easily. Botania is still very much possible since you can get all the Mystical Flower seeds through Agricraft (and you really only need 1 to get started, since you can then make Floral Fertilizer).