[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

TheClaus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a beta server pack available. I am so itching to place this but after seeing your let's play I am not venturing into dungeons alone. :)

Madriker

Jul 29, 2019
See if you can't add in Extra Cells, Steve's Factory and Steve's Addons in it :p

Steve's Workshop is also great in the beginning of the game and has an use even in the later parts. If you don't know it, it adds an upgradeable crafting table/furnace that compacts 4 crafting/furnace blocks in any combination in one. Also has other minor benefits, such as not overburning coal and being able to be made faster, more efficient, capable of pulling/pushing to and from adjacent inventories and so on. It would make a nice addition to replace the TiCo Crafting table at least.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
See if you can't add in Extra Cells, Steve's Factory and Steve's Addons in it :p

Steve's Workshop is also great in the beginning of the game and has an use even in the later parts. If you don't know it, it adds an upgradeable crafting table/furnace that compacts 4 crafting/furnace blocks in any combination in one. Also has other minor benefits, such as not overburning coal and being able to be made faster, more efficient, capable of pulling/pushing to and from adjacent inventories and so on. It would make a nice addition to replace the TiCo Crafting table at least.

There's already a replacement for the TiCon crafting table, and there's already more mods in this modpack than I had intended. Thanks for the suggestion though!

The silicon press from AE but i found on in a meteor so for now its ok, tho i think you should fix that recipe for future reference.

Got it. Should be an easy fix. =)

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
If someone needs a fix in a hurry for the Silicon press crafting recipe, then adding the following to minecraft/scripts/crafting recipes.zs should work.

recipes.remove(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>);
recipes.addShaped(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>, [[<magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>, <magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>, <magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>], [<magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>, <ore:itemSilicon>, <magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>], [<magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>, <magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>, <magicalcrops:CertusQuartzEssence>]]);

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I must be lucky. Using Wels' seed, that village by the lake became a Witchery Wall village.
Still figuring out the insta-block things and how big they are. Be careful breaking that mini house, it will pick itself up and leave all your items on the ground.
The starting inventory when starting on 1.1.0 did not work, by the way, downloading from FTB launcher.

Its quite a nice idea, and this pack draws me more then Tolkiencraft presently.

Edit:
.eJwFwW0KgzAMANC79L9Jk_RLLzNCHXOwtmIrgw3v7nt_cx4fs5htjL0viOu753as0AW06K9V_XbIraCOoXkrzzo6kp2TFQnM0XH0wgmJPYnMkW0UpmRdQrbkJ-KJ6MECFMAF2OvLXDdYAiDu.sTCVWg_valomTBjUscmw3s2hQJo.png

I took your toast power idea for the most part, but opted for transfer nodes instead.

Last edited:

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
My son and I just started the mod pack. Loving it so far. Question. . . are chocolate quest structures extremely rare? We have been exploring around for an hour now and found no structures yet.

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
My son and I just started the mod pack. Loving it so far. Question. . . are chocolate quest structures extremely rare? We have been exploring around for an hour now and found no structures yet.

I don't remember the exact spawn rate off the top of my head, but yes, they are very rare. Didn't want to have a ton of giant castles covering the landscape.

Its quite a nice idea, and this pack draws me more then Tolkiencraft presently.

Sounds like I'm in good company then!

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, I propose a challenge to All of You, including @Welsknight Gaming

Take a Toast Power setup, and make it aesthetically appealing and functional. The box with background wiring has been done.This is from 'wheat' to 'power storage'.

Lets see what this creative bunch can do!

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism Wind Turbine - There isn't a recipe. Is there a reason for that? I see one for the Solar Generator.

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
This is fun. All the flying mobs make me wish for a TiCon crossbow though. Any suggestions for early/mid-game ranged weapons?