[1.7.10] Equivalent Energistics - Autocrafting with EMC!

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at the api for Refined Storage, yeah I think the 1.10/1.11 port could support it.

Once I wrap up the 1.7.10 update, I will start looking at the newer MC and see what I can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Grydian2
D

Dr_Killedalot

I'am just curious why a fork of a mod takes long to write
cause of all things java I had to write by now a minecraft mod doesn't seem so hard to code to me
But iam still learning so maybe there`s something I dont know off yet :)
-----
Still loving your mod keep it up ^^

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
It could be because coding this is a hobby that has to take a back seat to work and family... ;)

Add to that having ensure that the rewrite from scratch doesn't trash peoples worlds, break their AE systems, or lose their EMC stockpile. Reverse engineering another mod to figure out what that mod changed that broke this one and figuring out how to patch a fix into it at runtime. Tracking down and resolving performance and tick rate issues... And of course testing all of this.

There is a lot more to writing a good mod than just the writing of the mod.

Its easy to write code. Its not so easy to write good code.

Last edited:
D

deusversus

It could be because coding this is a hobby that has to take a back seat to work and family... ;)

Add to that having ensure that the rewrite from scratch doesn't trash peoples worlds, break their AE systems, or lose their EMC stockpile. Reverse engineering another mod to figure out what that mod changed that broke this one and figuring out how to patch a fix into it at runtime. Tracking down and resolving performance and tick rate issues... And of course testing all of this.

There is a lot more to writing a good mod than just the writing of the mod.

Its easy to write code. Its not so easy to write good code.

Amen to that.

I think people are just excited to get back to using your mod; at least, I know I am. The pack I run is reliant on rv3, so rv2 isn't an option -so instead I just wait patiently and check your threat/Discord on the regular. I'd suggest that others do the same, and instead of complaining, drop a little praise. After all, we're only here because your mod was kickass in the first place.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
D

Darkzonegermany

Every time i want to place a block from this mod my game crashes. Did I do something wrong?

E

EmperorLelouch

Hey It's me EmperorLelouch. I have an issue regarding a massive TPS Drop in a pack I made called EmperorLelouch's Brave New World Pack. I have your mod installed and I believe that is the mod causing the problem, as when I use the tome of knowledge and hook up an ultimate assembler to my ME System, TPS drops massively. To be clear we are talking about a drop from 20 tps to less than 1 tps when anything is placed on the system after this is added. I would appreciate help in this area.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm betting that it's relating to your use of the Tome and the size of your modpack. Something in AE or EE is almost certainly trying to parse the list of pretty much every item in the game, and their EMC values, and this is what's breaking your TPS.

F

Felixzed

I'm having an issue, no matter how many Items I input into the ME, the EMC assembler always crafts a stack of it, sometimes it crafts 16 Items when the item's more expensive, any help?

Kazumori Sasaki

Jul 2, 2021
I tried to use this mod with ProjectE1.7.10-PE1.10.1 and Applied Energistics2 rv3-beta-6, but when I look at the mod list, it says "DISABLED". What is wrong with it?