[1.7.10]Drone Pack[Bees][HQM - Two Quest Routes][Tech]

What should be added in the enxt update?

• More Quests

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • More ModTweaker

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • More Mods

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More Reputation Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
I actually really enjoyed this modpack but I think that if you fixed the world generation to only spawn Thermal Expansion ores then it would be a little easier on us to do stuff, like smelting all the ores that we get if we run a quarry. Other than that, this is a good modpack! I might even do a youtube series on the modpack! I like how there is a medium amount of mods to make it not as intensive on my PC. That really helps with recording.

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
Where would i find the player files? I updated the pack and my player file was deleted. I was hoping i could restore it with my backup.

Shaelyn

Jul 29, 2019
I like the pack so far, wish NEI worked though. It's a pain to look things up on the wiki.
Keep up the good work :)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I like the pack so far, wish NEI worked though. It's a pain to look things up on the wiki.
Keep up the good work :)

Just in case you (and anyone else of course) are still interested, adding a couple of extra mods seems to have added all the forestry recipes.

Please, please, please make a backup before doing this though. I'm not a modpack maker, I just saw them on the Addons section of the forestry wiki. Download NEIAddons and NEIIntegration and put them in the mods folder for the win.

Queller101

Jul 29, 2019
I am really enjoying this pack, I am a low tech person and I love to farm and build things, and I love quests so this pack is right for me. I have found that NEI doesn't work with forestry mod so I will attach the mod that puts the recipes into NEI. I am missing Open Blocks hang glider though:( oh yeah just put the attachment into the mods folder and you will be sweet.
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225251-nei-integration/2234835

Gabor Garami

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is really awesome, however it should contain more bee thing, like Magic Bees and some magic mods (see BeeHappy for idea), and also some piece of the newer techs, including newer BC and RC since both had a huge update recently. Oh, and we definitely need a server package with Morpheus!