[1.7.10][Curse][Skyblock] Garden of Madness - A Garden of Glass based pack

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
I can't personally replicate your problems with WAWLA, but I'll see if a version change will help.

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, two pages for this, lol, will repeat my posting:

Hiya RyokuHasu - Had a thing with chisel, it crashed the instance, twice. The log didn't say anything, it happened while shift-clicking a block in the world to chisel back along the list (2 shift-clicks on cobble, iron chisel). I suspect it internal to chisel itself rather than interactions in the pack, but a heads up anyhow, I'm looking into it :)

You might mention to people that the wooden bowl only picks up water from a still water block.

I'm having a great deal of fun... KnottedPuzzle

Update: It reliably crashes every single time when I do this, and I am attempting to force an error report. It would be helpful to know if anyone else can replicate this crash in a test world? This may aid in tracking it down.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
I'll test out what's causing you to crash if I can replicate it I'll add it to the known bugs list, I'm not sure if I can fix it.

If I can fix it with a version change or something I'll put it in the next update since it's not finalized yet.

P.S. yes there are 2 threads for this, the old Dev thread and the released thread.

Last edited:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Not really the update yet but this pack has been submitted to be Synced to curse, so look forward to that in the next few days.

Edit:
Finished editing the achievement book to add more, and rewrite certain sections.

Now I'll work on looking into the Chisle bug and looking for a new version for WAWLA.

Edit 2: I have run into the chisel bug too, however no crashlog is produced so I can't diagnose it, all I can go is change the chisel version and hope that fixes it.

Edit 3:
Can't change chisel it breaks Bloodmagic if I do... And I REALLY don't want to remove Chisel.

And I grabbed the newest WAWLA version for 1.7.10

So the update is ready, I'll wait for the Curse Sync to finish before I upload the update

Last edited:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is now on curse! YAY!
This is what I've been waiting for to launch the update, so I'll start uploading that now

Version 1.0.4

Changes:
Revamped the Achievement book: added more, clarified the use of bowls to fill the Petal Apothecary.
Turned off fireworks from getting Achievemtents
Turned off special drops from Nuclearcraft
A few small tweaks here and there, not important.

Updated:
Immersive Engineering
WAWLA

Reactions: Robijnvogel