[1.7.10] Cacophony Inc. - Find your Voice (HQM, ~300 quests, >700 Reward Bags)

M

Mel_M

Which mod is making it unusually dark at night? And is there a config to turn it off? It looks much darker on my monitor than on my playing buddy's and that's with my brightness all the way up.

I

ircmaan

Constantly thinking about food is NOT pretty interesting. Really good modpacks has not need "hungry mods".
Many others quests are not needed at all. I am very disappointed with "~300 quests, >700 Reward Bags"
P.S. QuestBook
does not count taken before quests! (I have made some quests before I can see them in the book.) How it is possible in 2016?
p.p.s And a cherry on top: Quest - make a wooden table (In the book one table replace another etc.) In can mean only one: from ANY WOOD. I made redwood table and the questbook do not knows about it. But it is redWOOD!

Last edited:

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
its a good modpack, but when i go to put a head with something like my pickaxe WITH modifiers on it. It wont do anything, my pickaxe is copper level and im trying to use a head that says applicable up to iron, i tried the zombie head and that doesn't work, what am i doing wrong?

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
you should try putting in a mod that involves villages or something, such as minecolonies, MCA, or millenaire

I

iTheorizingV2

I'm here to report a problem I had with your pack.
Every time I opened the pack and launch a world a shady website gets blocked by my malwarebytes premium.
So, I think that a update checker of some sort was taken over by shady people or it could be one of the not well-known mods you have.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I'm here to report a problem I had with your pack.
Every time I opened the pack and launch a world a shady website gets blocked by my malwarebytes premium.
So, I think that a update checker of some sort was taken over by shady people or it could be one of the not well-known mods you have.
Without additional information, (logs of some sort?) no-one can help you or do anything about it.

Last edited: