[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
H

Hunter3216

I'm getting a weird crash report with this.

Attachments

• crash-2016-04-15_21.23.27-server.txt
    36.5 KB · Views: 131
T

TubaZo0l

Hey :) Just wanted to inform you that I'm planning to use Binnie Patcher in my unlisted public FTB mod pack called Slow Down.

H

Hunter3216

updating forestry didn't fix it.

Attachments

• crash-2016-04-15_21.23.27-server.txt
    36.5 KB · Views: 149
H

Hunter3216

huh, I didn't see that. I remember the console saying that the server was in an incorrect state, I remember that that means the crash report was discarded. I guess it's an issue with another mod. Thanks.

S

Suomi31

Hey,

I managed to get resonant rise to initialize with binnie patcher 1.6 and the most recent forestry/binnies mods/magic bee/Neintergration versions. However, I am unable to load a world, whether it is my primary world or if i make a new world. It just kicks me to the main screen.

thanks in advance

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I managed to get resonant rise to initialize with binnie patcher 1.6 and the most recent forestry/binnies mods/magic bee/Neintergration versions. However, I am unable to load a world, whether it is my primary world or if i make a new world. It just kicks me to the main screen.

thanks in advance
It should say something in the logs if that happens, which would be very useful to help resolve your issue.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
huh, I didn't see that. I remember the console saying that the server was in an incorrect state, I remember that that means the crash report was discarded. I guess it's an issue with another mod. Thanks.
Did you resolve this yet? If not, I just wanted to make sure that you didn't forget to remove the old Forestry version when updating Forestry.

S

Suomi31

It should say something in the logs if that happens, which would be very useful to help resolve your issue.

Sorry I should of thought of that, hopefully this can help you.

edit: its appears the error occurs at "19:36:10" of the that log as it attempts to "Loading compatibility for Forestry".

Attachments

• log after failed attempt.txt
    838.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I should of thought of that, hopefully this can help you.

edit: its appears the error occurs at "19:36:10" of the that log as it attempts to "Loading compatibility for Forestry".
Update Not Enough Resources, and probably Logistics Pipes for it's Forestry compat to work

A

AlpineRooster

Hai! Myself and the rest of the AlienMC modpack development team (subreddit found here), will be using Binne's Patcher in our upcoming update.
Thank you for this :3

ihaveproblems

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else having problems with soul frames? i was using the older versions of forestry and binnies mods and i would get good results with bee mutation using soul frames. now that i've updated and started using this patch it seems like soul frames have become ineffective. i could just be getting VERY unlucky but if soul frames do increase the mutation chance by 50 i shouldnt have this many hybrids with so many breeding attempts. it could just be me but is anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT:

i was right. i ended up doing an experiment.

forestry 3.6.3.20
binnies mods 2.0pre14

old forestry.png

the top row of princesses are the result of breeding a meadows princess with a forest drone in an apiary with 3 soul frames. the bottom row are the results of breeding a meadows princess with a forest drone in an apiary without any frames at all.

forestry 4.2.11.59
binnies mods 2.0pre14
binnie patcher 1.7.1

new forestry plus patch.png

the same configuration as the previous image. top row: 3 soul frames; bottom row: no frames. the results are drastically different. is this a patcher bug or did something change in recent forestry versions? or would forestry not even have anything to do with it considering soul frames are a part of binnies mods?

Last edited:

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
It's everything to do with Forestry as all the soul frames do is add to the mutation chance. It's probably some logic change to do with the way mutation is worked out that is breaking the effect the soul frames do. The actual value going to Forestry is right though, I've tested this multiple times.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Hi

I'm in the process to complete my modpack, this mod is a big helper. so far everything works the mod works fine in my client, but not as good in my server. It crashes during the start up.

Paste bin: http://pastebin.com/AraW46LH
Please update your Forestry to the latest version and see if that fixes it.

If that doesn't help, update your Forge as well, but judging by Chocohead's earlier answers, I'd say it's Forestry.

P

ProStashio

Okay guys,

so I am trying to put this onto my Resonant Rise server. Both my client & Server doesn't like it. Can someone walk me through how I can do it? Many thanks!