[1.7.10] Another Way To Start v 1.2.9 - Step-by-step fresh survival! [Stable] [250+ Mods]

Which mod you want to stay in AWTS 1.2.4

• Witchery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raveren

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the pack is awesome! I didn't have so much fun since I played Infinity Skyblock ^^ I really like modpacks with interconnected mods, it makes a lot better progression :)

Raveren

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a way to craft bedrockium block - It's impossible to craft Compressed cobblestone so I can't make the recipe. And as Ludicrite blocks need bedrockium, then you can't make any creative items... Is there something I'm not seeing?

BigRice1018

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a way to craft bedrockium block - It's impossible to craft Compressed cobblestone so I can't make the recipe. And as Ludicrite blocks need bedrockium, then you can't make any creative items... Is there something I'm not seeing?
Try to fine the recipe for the highest level compressed cobblestone
You need to compressed the cobblestone in neutroinium compressor

T

ts115

Hello, I have been playing for a few days, I found that there are a lot of mods have been changed, including the railway mod. I don't know how to get the first piece of steel, can I only find it in a dungeon?

BigRice1018

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have been playing for a few days, I found that there are a lot of mods have been changed, including the railway mod. I don't know how to get the first piece of steel, can I only find it in a dungeon?
Blast furnace from immersive engineering

T

ts115

Mekanism. There are many items can not be synthesized, such as the tablet Energy. And there are a lot of things do not be viewed in the Nei, such as separator electrolytic.

BigRice1018

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism. There are many items can not be synthesized, such as the tablet Energy. And there are a lot of things do not be viewed in the Nei, such as separator electrolytic.
Yes...
Some items disappear in NEI...
No solution for now

BigRice1018

Jul 29, 2019
AWTS has update to 1.2.9 version on FTB launcher and curse~
Mainly a few mods update
Hopefully 1.3.0 will be the last version of AWTS Please find and report all the bugs you find either on discord or github

BTW, AWTS2 development has started~
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)][/COLOR]