1.7.10 Alpha Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Question; in Mage Quest, will we be able to remove mods without screwing the quests up?
I think that will come down to what quests she ends up writing. There may be a couple mods that aren't in quests but I'd keep it in in case she adds a quest in a later update and you don't have the mod installed.

However, you don't have to use the quests if I understand correctly so you can just ignore them if you want to swap some mods around.

Reactions: vasouv

ynnu96

Jul 29, 2019
I luv FTB LITE 3, is too awsuum' with dat generators, planters, miners, everything is automated, but i have one problem, on my pc this mod is run slowly.. i don't know why, here's a photo with my pc components :
wABib.jpg

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I luv FTB LITE 3, is too awsuum' with dat generators, planters, miners, everything is automated, but i have one problem, on my pc this mod is run slowly.. i don't know why, here's a photo with my pc components :
wABib.jpg

This motherboard has on-board video... Are you using it? Seeing "Approx. Total Memory" leads me to think so, as a separate card would have an exact memory count. Subtract 2809MB from the total 4096mb installed because it's reserved for video. This leaves about 1287MB for Windows and any program such as Minecraft to co-exist in.

Are you noticing a lot of hard disk activity while running MC? If so, you need to either increase the total system memory or get a video card with it's own memory, disable the onboard video in BIOS and install the card. Then you should run ok. Doing both should allow you to run some of the larger packs.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
wABib.jpg

dat sempron....732 passmark score :eek:

#bruh...

MirceaBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, i just got on the Mage Quest modpack and it shows me the screen in the bottom left corner and the rest of the screen is black. if i try to press any button (if i find it) it goes black without the little screen in the bottom left corner. and on the bottom left corner screen, it shows like a vertical mirror of what's in front of me and not just like the rotating image.

ChromeMystic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance that Chisel will be added to the Modpacks? I really love what I have seen from this mod and it does allow to create buildings that are just much more interesting

Darva

Jul 29, 2019
As soon as i started building a piping system using Tubes, my FPS went all spikey and laggy. I normally get about 30fps, once I started building a tube system, i get drops to literally 1-7 fps that last around a second. This occurs even when the system isn't processing anything, and is just sitting there empty.

Ryiah

Jul 29, 2019
You are running an AMD Sempron 140. It is likely one of the weakest processors on the market. To give an idea of how bad it is, the Pentium D 950 scores a little higher than it does on PassMark. The Pentium D 950 is over eight years old.

Minecraft, especially modded Minecraft, needs both a decent processor and a decent graphics card. If you've got a Sempron 140, chances are you have a new enough socket to get a faster processor.

Reactions: Nerixel

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Yeah that tube mod turned my world into a dog as soon as I used them... fps drop to around 1fpm

Status
Not open for further replies.