ava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:104) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:97) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I play on a 13 inch MacBook from 2009 (2 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.9.4, Java 7 update 67), So I gave Lite 3 a quick poke (~10 min of beginning game fun) for you. F3 reports 8-14 fps (jumps up to around 40 fps when looking straight up), but no lag spikes making it difficult to track entities, so it is playable. I didn't wander far enough to get a sense of new world gen impact, but the initial load in felt faster than I'm used to playing heftier packs.

I currently have a world going in Unstable with about half the mods tossed out, about that many more added in, & most everything updated (including Forge). I haven't tracked the fps, but it is playable as long as there aren't too many entities built up.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a 13 inch MacBook from 2009 (2 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.9.4, Java 7 update 67), So I gave Lite 3 a quick poke (~10 min of beginning game fun) for you. F3 reports 8-14 fps (jumps up to around 40 fps when looking straight up), but no lag spikes making it difficult to track entities, so it is playable. I didn't wander far enough to get a sense of new world gen impact, but the initial load in felt faster than I'm used to playing heftier packs.

I currently have a world going in Unstable with about half the mods tossed out, about that many more added in, & most everything updated (including Forge). I haven't tracked the fps, but it is playable as long as there aren't too many entities built up.
dude your running an outdated office classed graphicscard you should even have problems running vanilla xD
edit:source: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
fixed previous issue now the pack won't load

this error appears

ava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:104) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:97) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

Please post that in the bug thread.

Reactions: Watchful11

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, if I had the cash I'd get a maxed out mac desktop, but this is really the only game I'm playing right now & I usually get by as long as IC2 Exp isn't installed.

There's a few mods you could probably pull out if it got too bad. Dark Menagerie comes to mind with all the extra mobs.

Reactions: pc_assassin

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
There's a few mods you could probably pull out if it got too bad. Dark Menagerie comes to mind with all the extra mobs.
Must be in the Magic Quest pack. While I am impressed with the variety, creativity, & overall balance between complexity & reward in the assorted magic mods, I'm just not that interested in exploring them at the moment. Just stick Thaumcraft & Thaumic Tinkerer in a general pack & I'm happy. For me, there is such a thing as adding too much world gen & too much to do.

I have added the Gravestones mod to the packs I'm playing, although I might ultimately have to loot the dungeon on peaceful. It adds just a couple of mobs & structures, but makes it the coolest structure it can be. I've also added Floating Ruins for those easy to find single spawner dungeons.

Darkly

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jaded nice work!

One question, why you dont have the research bug in thaumcraft?

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent news! Maybe now people will take their focus off the Mojang/Microsoft chatter for a few days while we work on breaking these Alpha packs. Definitely interested in the magic one, I've seen Botania in quite a few LPs now, but haven't actually played a pack with it enabled in it yet. That's definitely a magic mod that I've been looking forward to exploring.

crital

Jul 29, 2019
Yes in Mage Quest, there seems to be an awful lot of Eagles. Or chickens with the name eagle.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Alpha versions of FTB Lite 3 and FTB Mage Quest (Magic World 3) will be arriving on the launcher shortly. These are nowhere near completed packs. These are just the mods that seem to be working together correctly in testing. We have already eliminated quite a few mods. These is the final public test before we start adding finishing touches like quests and tweaks.

These are ALPHA packs.

• No quests
  • No major config tweaks
  • No server version
  • Mods and configs may change rapidly and without warning
  • Worlds may be destroyed

Quests and the server version will come out in Beta testing. For now we need more people testing the mod combinations and ensuring there are no major world destroying bugs that we have missed. For Lite we also need to know how well its performing on older computers. 1.7.10 MC is a change from 1.6 and we are not sure how that may effect the Lite pack.

Do NOT get attached to your worlds. These are Alpha packs and your worlds might be destroyed in updates. We don't protect worlds until Stable release.

Report bugs with LIte 3 here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-lite-3-alpha-bug-reports.51203/

Report bugs with Mage Quest here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-mage-quest-alpha-bug-reports.51204/

Config Tweaks in place:

Lite 3 - None
Mage Quest - The Blood Magic/Botania nerfs have been enabled.

If you want a server version you will need to build it yourself for the Alpha phase.

Tech and iF are much more in depth packs. Magic is going to get its theme from the quests coming in Beta. And Lite gets its theme from being well... light.

So before I give you the quests for Mage Quest.... and the tutorial book for Lite... go forth and break them. Please.

Before I go forth and break things, to where or whom do I report such things as issues with the launcher not properly word-wrapping articles in the News tab of the launcher? It's been a while and I'm eager to see if there's anything someone who's still really new to mods could break, or even to have a taste of what the 1.7 will be like.

It would, however, be helpful if this launcher of yours could properly word-wrap text instead of letting it run off the winodw horizontally and not give me a scroll bar to scroll horizontally with!

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
That was actually really quick.

Also, BM/BTN nerfs? As in the PhoenixConfig ones?
*dances*

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! This'll give me something to do until Tech comes out.
I'll have a go at the Lite pack and try to break it....oh yes I will break things :D

Hey btw will Pam's Harvestcraft make an appearance in the 1.7 packs? I really enjoy that mod.
I notice that Openblocks and Random Things aren't in the Lite pack either, but I've never played a Lite pack before so I'm assuming they aren't included because of the whole 'lite' thing.

SIT-REP:
Been playing Lite3 for about a half hour now without any issues, it literally feels 99% like vanilla 1.7. Framerate is a consistent 60fps on normal settings, although at one stage it felt like it dropped right down to 2fps for a few seconds. Probably a terrain loading thing.
When I went into creative mode and to see how fast terrain generation affected framerate, it's not as smooth as vanilla but for me I think it's acceptable for an Alpha pack, considering that there's no hang-gliders that would require fast terrain loading.
Overall it's looking positive so far.

Last edited:

MonkyD

Jul 29, 2019
Love your Mod packs. Especially the idea of this one.

Soo, lots of eagles and I think the mobs are too easy. But thats coming from a BloodnBones background :)

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys....I'd just like to show you the progress I've made when doing some casual testing in survival mode with the new Lite3 pack.
(Before anyone asks, yes, I got the redstone legit)

mlV1VUw.png

0ZbM9hp.png

N109pYW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.