[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
The MIT license gives you permission,
also I like it when people ask me to use the mod, they have permission anyway, but it gives me an idea where it is being used.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
There is a new apha build on CurseForge, this changes the stat inheritance rewrites.
Spreads from single crpos will no longer increase stats (you now require 2 or more adjacent crops to increase stats). This can be disabled in the config.
There is a difficulty option in the config:
  1. All surrounding crops affect stat gain (like before)
  2. Only crops that are parents/identical crops will affect stat gain
  3. Crops that are parents/identical crops will affect stat gain positively, other crops will affect stat gain negatively
Default is 3.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god I'm an idiot XD Thank you!

Wow I would frame that post! It a rare jewel on the FTB forums! A post jadedcat liked!

Jaded can that be a trophy point? "Get a like from Jadedcat"

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a problem planting a yellow botania any seed at the crop sticks at the specific location in my screen shot below. i can take the seed and plant it in a different plot using the same crop sticks and seed, just not that specific location.
i am using infinity 1.2.0 and the only update is AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.0-alpha6-b378
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6zxhgxrsnwnz9e/Screenshot 2015-02-25 14.05.13.png?dl=0
If its only Botania plants, then its probably a derpup somewhere. I'll look into it tomorrow, going to bed now.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

smbarbour

Jul 29, 2019
I'm testing this out in a very small modpack, and for some reason, I am not getting ANY greenhouses appearing in villages. The Disable World Gen option is set to false, and I have tried with both 1.2.2 and 1.3.0. I flew around in a normal generated world, and no villages I found had a greenhouse, so I tried in superflat worlds and no villages were generating with greenhouses either.

Fuzzbling

Jul 29, 2019
USA
I'm testing this out in a very small modpack, and for some reason, I am not getting ANY greenhouses appearing in villages. The Disable World Gen option is set to false, and I have tried with both 1.2.2 and 1.3.0. I flew around in a normal generated world, and no villages I found had a greenhouse, so I tried in superflat worlds and no villages were generating with greenhouses either.

You know, I'm glad you brought this up because I've noticed the same thing too (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.2). I've verified that world gen is not disabled, created a few test worlds, and have yet to see any greenhouses. I think the last time I found one was with version 1.1.1. Perhaps they are just really rare now? I can't recall for sure if there is a setting in the config for their spawn rarity, but if there isn't, I'd like to request that option if it's not to much trouble. ;)

MegaCoolman

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a bug/problem with the Channel Valves. They are always changing into oak wooden ones (from acacia) as i craft them and... yeah that's it.

And great mod btw. :D