[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I've finished the update, I did some quick testing and most things work, if anyone is using this and finds some oddities or bugs, please let know. Thanks in advance

Changelog:
-Fixed a bug where every seed could only mutate from a single set of unique parents
-Added NEI integration
-Added stat inheritance on mutations
-Fixed being able to bonemeal empty crops
-Added using bonemeal on a cross crop triggers a crossover
-Added tooltips on seeds with initialized stats
-Tweaked bounding box of crops
-Reworked and cleaned up code
-Added Seed Analyzer

download is on the OP

Reactions: Hoff

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is very cool, but i was dissapointed when i saw that when i right click crops i only get one item(potato,beans,reeds,etcetc..).
If you could add so crops give more (between 1-4) items, that would be cool.
Or at least config option? :D :D

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is very cool, but i was dissapointed when i saw that when i right click crops i only get one item(potato,beans,reeds,etcetc..).
If you could add so crops give more (between 1-4) items, that would be cool.
Or at least config option? :D :D

Thats because when you start, the crop's gain is set to 1, trough cross breeding you can get it up to 10 and at then you have a chance to get up to 4 items.
It's something in this trend (I don't recall the exact chances or numbers, it's a while since I coded in that logic):
1-3 : 1 item
4-6: 1-2 items
7-9: 2-3 items
10: 3-4 items

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019

This is fixed together with Magical Crops in the next version, for Mob Drop Crops, there seems to be a little bug in Pam's code, I've already notified her about this. It's a small fix on her side, but if she doesn't bother I can always hardcode in a way around it (but this would be significantly more work, also less optimally coded then the small fix on her side).

btw, it seems you're really testing everything, wich is really nice. If you know any other exotic crops from other mods, go ahead, the more crash reports I can get, the better. (Well in a certain point of view at least)

Reactions: PierceSG and Vasa

kuenzign

Jul 29, 2019
This is fixed together with Magical Crops in the next version, for Mob Drop Crops, there seems to be a little bug in Pam's code, I've already notified her about this. It's a small fix on her side, but if she doesn't bother I can always hardcode in a way around it (but this would be significantly more work, also less optimally coded then the small fix on her side).

btw, it seems you're really testing everything, wich is really nice. If you know any other exotic crops from other mods, go ahead, the more crash reports I can get, the better. (Well in a certain point of view at least)
No problem! I find your mod to be quite refreshing and I want to see what all I can do with it. I am always interested in stumbling upon small mods that have the ability to connect larger mods together.

Reactions: InfinityRaider

kuenzign

Jul 29, 2019
I tried Thaumic Tinkerer's infused seeds because I know that they are weird. They use tags instead of separate ids or damage values. When I planted them on the crop sticks, they just turn to wheat and don't crash, but when I put them in the seed analyzer, I get this crash: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/1f166208f06746487fdaa3a972b48034[DOUBLEPOST=1411578737][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it is because of the seeds using tags. The renderer doesn't know what image to use for the seed in the seed analyzer.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I tried Thaumic Tinkerer's infused seeds because I know that they are weird. They use tags instead of separate ids or damage values. When I planted them on the crop sticks, they just turn to wheat and don't crash, but when I put them in the seed analyzer, I get this crash: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/1f166208f06746487fdaa3a972b48034[DOUBLEPOST=1411578737][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it is because of the seeds using tags. The renderer doesn't know what image to use for the seed in the seed analyzer.
I'll look at it, thanks for the report.

Anyway, sorry for taking so long, but ye the semester has begun and I haven't been coding as much as before. Anyway here is a small update, mostly fixing some compatibility crashes (thx @kuenzign )
as well as the option to add custom AgriCraft crops:
Changelog:
-Added additional rendering method
-Fixed, under certain conditions, recipes showing up twice in NEI
-Fixed planting Magical Crops seed crash
-Fixed harvesting Magical Crops now yields the correct item
-Looked into Growthcraft integration and it seems there isn't much to integrate
-Fixed a bug where if you only specified 1 mutation it wouldn't be parsed
-Added the ability to add your own custom crops
-You now specify the mutations using the names for seeds you get from NEI
-Added a correction method on the input (old mutation configs will still work)
-Fixed Rendering and drops on Nether Wart
all downloads are over here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d74yu0fcuug0n/AgriCraft

Last edited:

kuenzign

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look at it, thanks for the report.

Anyway, sorry for taking so long, but ye the semester has begun and I haven't been coding as much as before. Anyway here is a small update, mostly fixing some compatibility crashes (thx @kuenzign )
as well as the option to add custom AgriCraft crops:
Changelog:
-Added additional rendering method
-Fixed, under certain conditions, recipes showing up twice in NEI
-Fixed planting Magical Crops seed crash
-Fixed harvesting Magical Crops now yields the correct item
-Looked into Growthcraft integration and it seems there isn't much to integrate
-Fixed a bug where if you only specified 1 mutation it wouldn't be parsed
-Added the ability to add your own custom crops
-You now specify the mutations using the names for seeds you get from NEI
-Added a correction method on the input (old mutation configs will still work)
-Fixed Rendering and drops on Nether Wart
all downloads are over here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d74yu0fcuug0n/AgriCraft
Woot!

Reactions: InfinityRaider

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to add multiple custom crops, I get this crash:
http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/86cc7f04bdb43bb8ecff4a7d67be1a51
It works perfectly fine with just one custom crop, but it doesn't like multiple crops. I believe that it has something to do with you not separating multiple lines in the file, so the mod uses all of the other lines and tries to interpret them as a number for the render method.

can you give me your config file pls, I am not able to duplicate the crash :s

EDIT: ok I found it, it's just a derp where I used the wrong index in an array in a nested for loop, will release hotfix asap

EDIT²: this should have fixed it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h3hm11vbdrhj9b/AgriCraft-0.0.4-hotfix1.jar

Last edited:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
New small update:

-Added resource crops based on what ores have been registered in the ore dictionary
-Fixed plants planted on regular farmland (outside crops) not dropping seeds (stats resetting not fixed yet)
-Prevented Thaumic Tinkerer infused seeds from being planted or analyzed

This adds crops for various metals if there are ores for them registered in the ore dictionary. It doesn't register mutations for them, so you will have to add those yourself.
I've also looked at the Thaumic Tinkerer infused seeds, but for now I can't do much because I can't seem to run Thaumcraft from my dev environment so I just disabled this mod's functionality for them.

For the next update I will be adding in a journal that keeps track of all your discovered plant mutations.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wucm12mb12kd11r/AgriCraft-0.0.5.jar

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Besides fixing some bugs, I have also been working on the journal, and it's almost finished:
c174774d13.png
Any thoughts?

All I have to do now is add some tooltips while hovering over icons and making it so that when you click a seed, it takes you to the entry for that seed. I will not be home for the weekend, so expect it to be ready somewhere next week.

Peace