[1.7.10] AgriCraft

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
How do I breed mushrooms? I've tried poppy seeds:mycellium:netherwart. I've got the cross bars on the mycellium & positioned a torch 6 blocks from the poppy so that the netherwart is 2 blocks darker.

I got it to breed in single player, in multiplayer it won't work for some reason. Bonemeal, watering can etc has no effect.

Any ideas?
There are several config options that can prevent this from happening. Bonemealing is a config option. Watering can never increases mutation odds. And certain crossbreeding options are also able to be edited and modified. If your server admin changed the configs server-side, you wouldn't see it in your single player world.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Pams cotton appears to not yeild any fruits when used with crops. I am useing the most up to date version of both pams and Agricraft on the curse launcher (I always update when I see that green symbol) I'd give version numbers but im on my phone ATM. unless things have updated since 2days ago Pam's cotton no longer works in crops.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Neclub

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I are playing Regrowth 0.8 and we finally made it to making thaumcraft golems. First thing we did was set a golem down in an essence farm and notice that the golem was breaking both the crops and the crop sticks. The golem has been equipped with a Gather core and when we noticed the problem we also added an Ordo upgrade to see if that resolved the issue, to no avail. We even tried a Thaumium golem with the same result.

After further testing the golem works as it should with cotton and Barely. ( Only 2 we tested on. ) The problem appears to be with the magical crops. Which makes me wander if I am posting in the right spot. ;)

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Can you tell me where the Journal Entries are kept? Need to delete some so that the game doesn't crash when I use it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I are playing Regrowth 0.8 and we finally made it to making thaumcraft golems. First thing we did was set a golem down in an essence farm and notice that the golem was breaking both the crops and the crop sticks. The golem has been equipped with a Gather core and when we noticed the problem we also added an Ordo upgrade to see if that resolved the issue, to no avail. We even tried a Thaumium golem with the same result.

After further testing the golem works as it should with cotton and Barely. ( Only 2 we tested on. ) The problem appears to be with the magical crops. Which makes me wander if I am posting in the right spot. ;)

I've been in close communication with IR over this, and it is fixed in dev already.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Pams cotton appears to not yeild any fruits when used with crops. I am useing the most up to date version of both pams and Agricraft on the curse launcher (I always update when I see that green symbol) I'd give version numbers but im on my phone ATM. unless things have updated since 2days ago Pam's cotton no longer works in crops.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
What exact version of agricraft are you using?

Can you tell me where the Journal Entries are kept? Need to delete some so that the game doesn't crash when I use it.
Same, what version?

I've been in close communication with IR over this, and it is fixed in dev already.
Yup, this is a known issue, and will be fixed in the next build.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Same, what version?

I'm using AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1 and Infinity 1.10.1, but even though I had to delete the Journal and start over again (nephew added a couple of mods I didn't know of when he was visiting), I would still like to know in case I needed to delete an entry. What happened is that he added Magical Crops and I was wondering what that Seed Analyzer was. Put a Magical Crop Seed into it and the game crashed with the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.NBTHelper.listContainsStack(NBTHelper.java:31)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.tileentity.TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.analyze(TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.java:145)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.tileentity.TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.func_145845_h(TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.java:103)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Restarted, the seed was analyzed and I though everything was OK...until I tried to put it into a crop, then the game crashed again with this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantDomain(SeedHelper.java:232)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantFruits(SeedHelper.java:252)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.harvest(BlockCrop.java:129)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.func_149727_a(BlockCrop.java:248)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:376)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

Restarted and the seen wasn't planted. So I ended up removing that mods and deleting the journal to start over again.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1 and Infinity 1.10.1, but even though I had to delete the Journal and start over again (nephew added a couple of mods I didn't know of when he was visiting), I would still like to know in case I needed to delete an entry. What happened is that he added Magical Crops and I was wondering what that Seed Analyzer was. Put a Magical Crop Seed into it and the game crashed with the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.NBTHelper.listContainsStack(NBTHelper.java:31)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.tileentity.TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.analyze(TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.java:145)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.tileentity.TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.func_145845_h(TileEntitySeedAnalyzer.java:103)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)

Restarted, the seed was analyzed and I though everything was OK...until I tried to put it into a crop, then the game crashed again with this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantDomain(SeedHelper.java:232)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.utility.SeedHelper.getPlantFruits(SeedHelper.java:252)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.harvest(BlockCrop.java:129)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop.func_149727_a(BlockCrop.java:248)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:376)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:556)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

Restarted and the seen wasn't planted. So I ended up removing that mods and deleting the journal to start over again.
Okay, but that's 1.3, please update to 1.4 first to see if it persists before reporting bugs. Thanks

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks, man. That did the trick. I put a stack of Magical Crops Seeds in the Analyzer and a seed in a crop and the game didn't crash. Will still be testing it as my nephew really like that mod.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I was wondering if there's a way to automate the setting of the crops and planting of the seeds. I have 8 9x9 farms and I want to get as fast as possible to Level 10 Mutations.

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
Noticed an issue with Pam's Weee Flowers when used with this mod - for some reason, when harvesting either Red Flower Seeds or Yellow Flower Seeds, the crop that drops is.. White Roses. As opposed to Dandelions or Poppies. I'd rather not use the actual AgriCraft flower crops as that seems to simply drop the dye instead of the flower itself, and I've tried modifying what the seed drops using MineTweaker to no avail (apparently it only works with custom crops) - any way I can fix this odd behaviour? ;o

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Firstly you can use shears on flower crops (or cactus) to get the flower instead of the dye. The gain of the crop must be at least 4 for it to work.

There a similar problem earlier in the thread (I think around page 66) that could help you tweak them to give flowers if that's what you want.

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
Firstly you can use shears on flower crops (or cactus) to get the flower instead of the dye. The gain of the crop must be at least 4 for it to work.

There a similar problem earlier in the thread (I think around page 66) that could help you tweak them to give flowers if that's what you want.

Seems to be Page 67 actually, but like I said - apparently the custom MineTweaker settings only applies to custom crops, not crops already added by other mods. Any time I try to add a MineTweaker thing to fix the Pam's Weee Flowers drops, the game just outright says "Invalid Seed", no matter what I try. ;T

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be Page 67 actually, but like I said - apparently the custom MineTweaker settings only applies to custom crops, not crops already added by other mods. Any time I try to add a MineTweaker thing to fix the Pam's Weee Flowers drops, the game just outright says "Invalid Seed", no matter what I try. ;T
No, it only works for Agricraft seeds, not for other mods because I don't know how other authors would feel about me changing their crops..

Reactions: Padfoote

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Sorry to disturb, but I need some help with the following seeds. I can't seem to figure out how to grow them as they won't plant on tiled soil:
Rice
Seaweed
Sugarcane
Water Artichoke
Mystical X Flower (X is the color).

I figured out that Cinderpearl needs sand, but I'm completely stumped now.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to disturb, but I need some help with the following seeds. I can't seem to figure out how to grow them as they won't plant on tiled soil:
Rice
Seaweed
Sugarcane
Water Artichoke
Mystical X Flower (X is the color).

I figured out that Cinderpearl needs sand, but I'm completely stumped now.
If you have NEI, press the 'use' button on the seed, it'll show you what the seed produces and what soil etc. it needs.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
What up with this sheet, yo?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 9/14/15 2:54 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.VillagerRegistry.registerVillagerId(VillagerRegistry.java:125)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.init.WorldGen.init(WorldGen.java:17)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.AgriCraft.postInit(AgriCraft.java:100)