[1.7.10] AgriCraft

S

Syndaryl

I'm having a problem with AgriCraft's water-pads and GrowthCraft's rice paddys. Both require right clicking with a shovel on farmland, and AgriCraft's water-pads are taking over, so I can never make a rice paddy. There's an option in the config file for Growthcraft compatability and the comment mentions the rice paddies, but I have it turned on - and frankly I don't know how it changes anything.

How do I make GrowthCraft paddies if AgriCraft is being used?

Sinhika

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with AgriCraft's water-pads and GrowthCraft's rice paddys. Both require right clicking with a shovel on farmland, and AgriCraft's water-pads are taking over, so I can never make a rice paddy. There's an option in the config file for Growthcraft compatability and the comment mentions the rice paddies, but I have it turned on - and frankly I don't know how it changes anything.

How do I make GrowthCraft paddies if AgriCraft is being used?

In AgriCraft's config file, there's an option to set "sneak to create water paddy" to true. Set it to true. Then you can make GrowthCraft rice paddies by normal right-clicking, and AgriCraft water paddies by sneak-right-clicking.

Reactions: InfinityRaider
S

Syndaryl

In AgriCraft's config file, there's an option to set "sneak to create water paddy" to true. Set it to true. Then you can make GrowthCraft rice paddies by normal right-clicking, and AgriCraft water paddies by sneak-right-clicking.

What section is that in? I can't find any instance of the word "sneak" or "pad" or "paddy", and everything relating to Water is in the irrigation section, relating to channels, tanks, and sprinklers.

Sinhika

Jul 29, 2019
What section is that in? I can't find any instance of the word "sneak" or "pad" or "paddy", and everything relating to Water is in the irrigation section, relating to channels, tanks, and sprinklers.

For AgriCraft 2.5.0, it's in the configuration.cfg file, in the "agricraft" section.

Namorax

Jul 29, 2019
When I used the irrigation, I had to pump the water into the Agricraft Water tanks. The sprinklers only connect to the wooden channel thingies, and the channels can only be filled from the water tank. How you get the water into Agricraft's water tank doesn't matter, and that should be it.

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting a can not grow message no matter what I do with nether wart and cant get it to grow. Any tips? Playing ftb infinity expert mode skyblock.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I am getting a can not grow message no matter what I do with nether wart and cant get it to grow. Any tips? Playing ftb infinity expert mode skyblock.

Get it dark. Like, just barely enough light to keep mobs from spawning. Here's my setup from BeeHappy:

AXuGaxXl.png

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
Do you happen to know what the actual light level is? Ive been trying it in 0 and failing. I will try with a torch about 6 blocks away

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I think it's 8? If you use the NEI F7 check, it's the block just before the yellow X's start. I staggered the torches to get a single line at the right light level.

DcNdrew

Jul 29, 2019
InfinityRaider!
Can I disable bonemeal fertilizing? It's too quick. With Hunger Overhaul I might can disable by setting the server to hard, but that's not what I want.
By the way, you may can make your own fertilizer. Bonemeal + rotten flesh + dirt = 8-16 fertilizer. Which can help to grow plants, but not as quick as the bonemeal.
One other thing: Garden Stuff mod compost can be used?
GardenCore:compost_pile

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Actually that would be a neat balancing feature. Make it so you have to make liquid fertilizer to get the growth tic acceleration.
Sprinklers that use just water will just irrigate the land.
It would be mixed in to the water in an irrigation barrel. What the fertilizer is made from should be configurable to a pack makers balance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Playing infinity skyblock, and I'm having issues getting mushroom spores to grow. I've actually managed to cross breed them, but when I go to transfer to a main farm, the spores report they cannot grow.
They are on myclium, I've even put them in a dark room. The walia tooltip still reports that they won't grow. I'm really stumped.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Playing infinity skyblock, and I'm having issues getting mushroom spores to grow. I've actually managed to cross breed them, but when I go to transfer to a main farm, the spores report they cannot grow.
They are on myclium, I've even put them in a dark room. The walia tooltip still reports that they won't grow. I'm really stumped.

Got enough space above them? Light level has to be at 8 or lower. If you look at the picture I put up earlier on this page, I used the exact same setup for mushrooms as I did Netherwart (with the obvious soil difference).

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Got enough space above them? Light level has to be at 8 or lower. If you look at the picture I put up earlier on this page, I used the exact same setup for mushrooms as I did Netherwart (with the obvious soil difference).
Ah, I build a dark room with no space/air above them. I'll try that.

B

Barsik_The_CaT

Is seed storage implemented already? I can't find any info in the internet and changelogs, and the last post on github adressing it was in 2015.

jacob814

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the 1.8.9 version and I read that harvest craft is automaticly compatiable. I may be wrong but I am unable to get harvestcraft to work with the sticks. I would really like some help with this if possible.