[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
It won't be per crop, if you want to tweak crops specifically, play with the tiers.

Remember the part where you said there wasn't a high enough tier to simulate the growth speed of ender lillies? To be fair, it's not a huge deal, since I would have to make a custom crop to get ender-lillies to even work with agricraft, and currently you can plant ender-lillies on the ground just fine even if vanilla planting is disabled.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Remember the part where you said there wasn't a high enough tier to simulate the growth speed of ender lillies? To be fair, it's not a huge deal, since I would have to make a custom crop to get ender-lillies to even work with agricraft, and currently you can plant ender-lillies on the ground just fine even if vanilla planting is disabled.
I do remember that, and i'm also aware that ender lillies don't play nice, but there's nothing I can do about that as I have no idea how they are implemented.

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - Are there any chances of getting craftable double crop sticks? I mean, that allow easy placing of double crop sticks for the spreading of a farm. Playing Rergrowth, I have a big need for placing double crop sticks, and having a craftable double sticks would really help with this - thank you for reading - hope you consider:p

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - Are there any chances of getting craftable double crop sticks? I mean, that allow easy placing of double crop sticks for the spreading of a farm. Playing Rergrowth, I have a big need for placing double crop sticks, and having a craftable double sticks would really help with this - thank you for reading - hope you consider:p
What exactly do you mean by that? You can increase the number of cropsticks per craft in the config.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I think he wants double cropsticks to be a craftable item so that he can be lazy and only click once to place them.
If that's the case, denied, sorry.

el119

Jul 29, 2019
I have a request:
Please add a weed item that's dropped when you remove weed from a crop. And a weed seed. I want to add a mutation with weeds.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I have a request:
Please add a weed item that's dropped when you remove weed from a crop. And a weed seed. I want to add a mutation with weeds.

I'm not adding seeds for weesd, but i'll be adding a drop from weeds soon enough. And I like the idea of plants mutating from weeds (*laughs maniacally)

PowerElite

Jul 29, 2019
I was just playing Phoenixreborn modpack and when using the interigation system the pipes wont go up. I believe this is normal but are there chances you will make them connect upwards or not?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I was just playing Phoenixreborn modpack and when using the interigation system the pipes wont go up. I believe this is normal but are there chances you will make them connect upwards or not?
Water does not flow upward, so no.

Great, thanks. Guess I just wasn't waiting long enough. >_>
Also depends on the pack, the author could have added special growth requirements that need to be fullfilled.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to rewrite the base code of how crops work and I tought I'd share my progress with you guys, two blocks tall crops, might not look that impressive, but thanks to the rewrite stuff like this is very easy to do. as well as supporting many other kinds of stuff both from my side or other mods:
b84c7199f0.jpg

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to rewrite the base code of how crops work and I tought I'd share my progress with you guys, two blocks tall crops, might not look that impressive, but thanks to the rewrite stuff like this is very easy to do. as well as supporting many other kinds of stuff both from my side or other mods:
b84c7199f0.jpg
This is fabulous. Keep up the good work! Hmm, what can I give you for a job well done besides a like? Maybe I could give you a crop? That would be cool.
+1 Crop.

Reactions: InfinityRaider