[1.7.10] After End [ALPHA][HQM][Spaceblock - sorta]

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
hello there i like the pack so far but is there more than 1 version?? i ask because i only see 001 or something like that on the ftb launcher and watching Primal Demons youtube series he has alot of recipe changes that i dont have. If there is only 1 version than i guess i gotta wait for update :( anyways thanks in advance. cheers

Reactions: Primal Demon

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
hello there i like the pack so far but is there more than 1 version?? i ask because i only see 001 or something like that on the ftb launcher and watching Primal Demons youtube series he has alot of recipe changes that i dont have. If there is only 1 version than i guess i gotta wait for update :( anyways thanks in advance. cheers
I discontinued this pack, but I can upload 0.0.2 if you want, which includes the recipe changes.
However, the pack is more of a survive and expand, thing rather than an explore thing as it is now

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting no power to my harvester? Is there a fix? Well while writing this I see that this pack is discontinued. Too bad.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, on the topic of getting this up to date, I will need to add a way to get water, and also update a few mods. So expect the updating to be done over the weekend :)
Not really got much time to play with until about 1pm Saturday v_v

Reactions: HansColdcut

OpenWorldAddict

Jul 29, 2019
This sound's very interesting, since I am a big fan of Galacticraft (space exploration stuff). I can only do one livestream series at a time, and right now I am getting ready to start playing the Colony modpack. I'll keep my eye on it as it's development progress, and once I finish colony (which may be a long time from now) or if get more opportunities to stream (right now I am forced keep streaming only one the weekend due to the fact that i am on the job hunt). I've never been that successful with skyblock maps, and I don't know how much this is related to that kind of thing. However, once it becomes more poilshed and I have more time, I will give it a go.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
This sound's very interesting, since I am a big fan of Galacticraft (space exploration stuff). I can only do one livestream series at a time, and right now I am getting ready to start playing the Colony modpack. I'll keep my eye on it as it's development progress, and once I finish colony (which may be a long time from now) or if get more opportunities to stream (right now I am forced keep streaming only one the weekend due to the fact that i am on the job hunt). I've never been that successful with skyblock maps, and I don't know how much this is related to that kind of thing. However, once it becomes more poilshed and I have more time, I will give it a go.
I'd say don't bother. I have stopped actively developing this.
I pushed an update yesterday, just for those who already started playing; give them access to string and water, as well as update mods. But other than that, this is less about exploration and more about survival now.

If you want to try and survive, then be my guest, but it's not really an exploration pack anymore, as I just don't have the time, due to getting a job, to spend hours on creating a world to explore

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say don't bother. I have stopped actively developing this.
I pushed an update yesterday, just for those who already started playing; give them access to string and water, as well as update mods. But other than that, this is less about exploration and more about survival now.

If you want to try and survive, then be my guest, but it's not really an exploration pack anymore, as I just don't have the time, due to getting a job, to spend hours on creating a world to explore

Well thanks alot for this update :) ...... but upon loading the update up i can across an error and it crashed, I did notice that minefactory reloaded wasnt loading due to conlflicts of the previous version, so i did some exploring and this is what i did to fix it .... i went in to the mods folder and removed all double mods (there are a few MFR, chickencore and chunks, ender storage, nei and the tinkers mods) and kept the recent mods of the doubles then found out i needed forge 10.13.3 so i had to manually change forge to that version (by downloading that version manually making its own directory in ftb\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge) and changing the pack.json in the afterend folder to the forge 10.13.3 and Poof it loads up and can play. hopefully all the changes work i will know more after playing a bit.

Now i know this is being discontinued but maybe the info above might help some others that come across the same issue and want to play. And thanks again for doing this XD

Reactions: rmfranco

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well thanks alot for this update :) ...... but upon loading the update up i can across an error and it crashed, I did notice that minefactory reloaded wasnt loading due to conlflicts of the previous version, so i did some exploring and this is what i did to fix it .... i went in to the mods folder and removed all double mods (there are a few MFR, chickencore and chunks, ender storage, nei and the tinkers mods) and kept the recent mods of the doubles then found out i needed forge 10.13.3 so i had to manually change forge to that version (by downloading that version manually making its own directory in ftb\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge) and changing the pack.json in the afterend folder to the forge 10.13.3 and Poof it loads up and can play. hopefully all the changes work i will know more after playing a bit.

Now i know this is being discontinued but maybe the info above might help some others that come across the same issue and want to play. And thanks again for doing this XD
No problems, and sorry about the forge thing. That was me being an idiot when updating, I forgot to change the forge version to the latest >_<

As for the mods, I think the mods folders may have merged, as I removed all older versions in the version I uploaded.

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
No problems, and sorry about the forge thing. That was me being an idiot when updating, I forgot to change the forge version to the latest >_<

As for the mods, I think the mods folders may have merged, as I removed all older versions in the version I uploaded.

No problem ... with a little research (internet is very handy if you know how to search) and making the changes i got it going.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok i have tested a few things in this pack and for those that do want to try it i will post them on here.
1. The beds at the start all have snow blocks used to color them. you only need 4 blocks to make 2 buckets of water. You can melt the snow blocks in the crucible as if you were making lava.
2. If you break leaves with a crook they will still give you silk worms. I tested this in the sealed room. This should allow you unlimited string. Just place one leave block down and invest it with a silk worm. Then you can set more block around that one. as long as you never break the first infested leaf block it should keep spreading on it's own. You can then cook any more for food.
3. There is a red thing under the harvest that is what is keeping the harvester from working right. I replace it with a chest and hooked up power and it all run fine. You will need 4 barrel not 3 for this harvester.
4. After mining some you should reduce the reactor down from a 5*5*5 to a 5*5*3 and then place the reactor rod in a straight line in the middle. Reducing it down should give enough walls to make 2 more control rods. This will give you 3 times the power and reduce the fuel consumption. When you have enough metals fill in the rest of the inside with metal block (gold if you can). Metal blocks can be used as coolant for Reactors and it should give you even more power abd reduce fuel Consumption even more. Also don't forget you can lower fuel rods down some to reduce fuel consumption even more.

Note to Dev: The pack will not open on the .2 version. All testing was done on the .1. Also if you want a real way to get water there should be a setting to melt leaves into water using the cruicble. FYI.

Last edited:

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
Nice info for starting there :)

[/QUOTE]Note to Dev: The pack will not open on the .2 version. All testing was done on the .1. Also if you want a real way to get water there should be a setting to melt leaves into water using the cruicble. FYI.[/QUOTE]

read previous post that i made version 2 isnt working because dev forgot to change the forge version

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I try launching it it crashes... WHY?!?!?!?!

If you had read the last couple posts (which you should have done before posting) there is a problem with version 2 (incorrect forge) use version 1 to play or fix version 2 yourself and play.
Again as Mod Dev has stated this pack is discontinued so dont expect fixes.