[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

alien9189

Jul 29, 2019
I have the quest book about 90% of the way finished and i just can not figure out how to get rubber or rubber trees am I missing something obvious ?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I already sent the 2.1.0 update, but because of the lack of license of Binnie's Patcher, it's not on yet! I already sent messages to the mod creator, but I'm not getting any answer... I hope that in 1 week everything is solved :)

alien9189

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks OniyaMCD and tetshio. I found I had already completed it prior to an update so it wasn't given to me.

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
I have discovered that there isn't any way to make Aluminum Nuggets. The bees give you Aluminum Oreberries which have to be melted in a TiCon smeltery and cast into ingots.

I actually started out doing this and then after awhile I made an "executive decision" and instead added a recipe to the script that converts 9 Aluminum Oreberries into 1 Ingot in the crafting table.

I feel this was fair as every other metal produced nuggets that could be directly crafted into ingots without having to build a smeltery first.

Code:
recipes.addShaped(<TConstruct:materials:11>, [[<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>], [<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>], [<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>]]);

Just in case anyone else would like it.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I have discovered that there isn't any way to make Aluminum Nuggets. The bees give you Aluminum Oreberries which have to be melted in a TiCon smeltery and cast into ingots.

I actually started out doing this and then after awhile I made an "executive decision" and instead added a recipe to the script that converts 9 Aluminum Oreberries into 1 Ingot in the crafting table.

I feel this was fair as every other metal produced nuggets that could be directly crafted into ingots without having to build a smeltery first.

Code:
recipes.addShaped(<TConstruct:materials:11>, [[<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>], [<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>], [<TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>, <TConstruct:oreBerries:4>]]);

Just in case anyone else would like it.
I thought that the oreberries were like nuggets? Ore Dictionary doens't work on them?

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that the oreberries were like nuggets? Ore Dictionary doens't work on them?
AFAIK, there has never been a way to craft with TiCon Oreberries. It's always been, smelt first.

I'm surprised a bee doesn't exist that gives Aluminum nuggets instead of oreberries.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
New version: 2.1.0

Changes
  • Added Binnie Patcher;
  • Updated all mods (including Forestry, MagicBees, Gendustry and Binnie's Mod);
  • Changed some quests to make them less easy (nothing to special);
  • Thanks to @OniyaMCD, all quests are now corrected in terms of spelling :)
  • Changed the template of the map (the map itself didn't change, only some configs);
Note
  • Because all the mods related to Forestry were updated, the current worlds might have some missing items; try to backup your world before you enter, just in cause if anything goes wrong;

Kreu

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 2.1.0, my Pyro bees aren't making Pyrotheum and my Endearing bees don't seem to be making Enderium nuggets either. Both of them were in industrial apiaries before the update and nothing else has changed for their environment. Any idea what this might be?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 2.1.0, my Pyro bees aren't making Pyrotheum and my Endearing bees don't seem to be making Enderium nuggets either. Both of them were in industrial apiaries before the update and nothing else has changed for their environment. Any idea what this might be?
Yeah, it's my nightmare... I would say that Binnie Patcher changes the way that some Bees (Binnie's Bees) work... And because it's a patcher, it probably doesn't work fine... You can't see them on NEI, but I think you can see if they produce anything by pressing U with the mouse over the bee...

Kreu

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's my nightmare... I would say that Binnie Patcher changes the way that some Bees (Binnie's Bees) work... And because it's a patcher, it probably doesn't work fine... You can't see them on NEI, but I think you can see if they produce anything by pressing U with the mouse over the bee...
Well NEI does show what they should be making, but neither of them are actually creating their specialty products. I haven't checked with my other bees to see if all of them were affected.

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
I've to talk to @Chocohead...
For a start they're Magic Bees and therefore I have no effect upon either way, but the speciality produce only happens when the bees are in their most desired place (ie, the one they can survive in with 0 temperature tolerance). Mezz went through them here, and confirmed they still work too. From what I gather, all Magic Bees Bees now have their useful produce as specialities.

Reactions: jtmnf and rivvest

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
For a start they're Magic Bees and therefore I have no effect upon either way, but the speciality produce only happens when the bees are in their most desired place (ie, the one they can survive in with 0 temperature tolerance). Mezz went through them here, and confirmed they still work too. From what I gather, all Magic Bees Bees now have their useful produce as specialities.
Thanks for the answer :) but I'm intrigued now... I assumed that @Kreu is using the Hell Emulation on the Apiary, so, does that not count to the "desired place"?

Edit: yeah, Magic Bees... My bad, sorry...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Thanks for the answer :) but I'm intrigued now... I assumed that @Kreu is using the Hell Emulation on the Apiary, so, does that not count to the "desired place"?

Edit: yeah, Magic Bees... My bad...

A lot of people talked about using templates to give their bees greater tolerance (among other things), so that the biome emulators wouldn't be needed. It's a savings on power for the Gendustry apiaries, so I wouldn't be surprised if that leads to this effect.

Reactions: jtmnf