[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm nearing retirement.. all I ever want to do anymore is flower gardening :D Time to try a new flower, I think I have enough dandelions...
2016-02-13_13.13.53.png

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else ran into a situation where the colored bees are displaying strangely?

Mine show up as a bowl of water over a flower instead of as a bee.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Must have been something I had done. Now they show up just fine.

I do have another question, is there no way to get grass? I don't see any way to make it nor any seeds for it.
Botania's Pasture Seed. Can be made from a bee, the quest book will take you there.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Try sprucing up your base a bit. Add some fencing, better formation, etc.
Having fencing makes me not expand because I don't want to replace the fences! I did finally fill in all my holes. :) Unfortunately, the server I'm on has a shortened view distance, so I can't get a great pic, but here's a few, and the view from JourneyMap.
2016-02-16_21.25.14.png

2016-02-16_21.24.56.png 2016-02-16_21.24.46.png 2016-02-16_21.24.20.png 2016-02-16_21.23.58.png

I keep thinking I'm going to build something awesome in the empty space, if I can only figure out what that awesome is.

Reactions: Teebor and jtmnf

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
Having fencing makes me not expand because I don't want to replace the fences! I did finally fill in all my holes. :) Unfortunately, the server I'm on has a shortened view distance, so I can't get a great pic, but here's a few, and the view from JourneyMap.

WOW! makes me feel bad about making my square platforms with my little house now. Good job!

I'm just going to take a second to say thanks to JTMNF for putting this pack together, I have enjoyed playing it and finally completed all the quests to 100%

Link below if anyone interested

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
WOW! makes me feel bad about making my square platforms with my little house now. Good job!

I'm just going to take a second to say thanks to JTMNF for putting this pack together, I have enjoyed playing it and finally completed all the quests to 100%

Link below if anyone interested
Thank you for doing the series :) I really like to see people playing it, like I said a bunch of times! And I was interested and I saw your video :) I like it, really!

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I was doing the Finish the basic of bees quest and picked up the genetic imprinter with a crescent hammer which deleted the template. Any way I could get another template to turn in?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
No :\ You probably have to \hqm edit and change it to complete... That's annoying, I know...

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
I've just started playing this pack a short while ago and already I'm stumped.
I've completed 3 quests in Chapter 1, and it's given me several machines but no way to power them. I see I could get some solar panels if I turned in a Carpenter, but that requires metals. I don't have metals, because metals require bees. I don't have bees because a Bee House requires combs and an Apiary requires a Squeezer.

What do?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I've just started playing this pack a short while ago and already I'm stumped.
I've completed 3 quests in Chapter 1, and it's given me several machines but no way to power them. I see I could get some solar panels if I turned in a Carpenter, but that requires metals. I don't have metals, because metals require bees. I don't have bees because a Bee House requires combs and an Apiary requires a Squeezer.

What do?

Have you found all three chests on the island? You'll find the solution in one of them.

Reactions: jtmnf