[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

T

TMDHunter

BC has been added, (The BC robots and Filler/Builder related stuff) that's all I see right now.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I see a new update on Curse as of ~4 hours ago. No changelog, but this version is labeled as "Release" whereas all previous versions were "Beta".

Is this a big update?
oooh could be. @jtmnf any comment on the update?
BC has been added, (The BC robots and Filler/Builder related stuff) that's all I see right now.
It's a not "big" update! I wrote the changelog now:
  • Added Buildcraft;
    • You can, now, use robots and play with them, to harvest crops or protect your base;
  • Added 1 quest;
  • Changes in ModTweaker's script;
  • Changes in configs;

You can now play around with new stuff, but I only added one new quest! I have to see this during this weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: rivvest

skull1

Jul 29, 2019
few suggestions:
1, add fastcraft mod: from about 30 fps to 60+
2, if you could put in the first post the changelog of the different versions.
3, i personally hate journeymap, so i put zansminimap,btw this is just my personal opinion
but, hey!, really good job, this is one of my favorite packs! thanks for that.

Reactions: jtmnf

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
In yet more Unobtanium news, I now have a legion of Giants guarding my base..
2016-01-23_15.20.56.png

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
few suggestions:
1, add fastcraft mod: from about 30 fps to 60+
2, if you could put in the first post the changelog of the different versions.
3, i personally hate journeymap, so i put zansminimap,btw this is just my personal opinion
but, hey!, really good job, this is one of my favorite packs! thanks for that.
Thanks :) I'll test Fastcraft :) about the changelog, you are correct! I'll put them on the first page!
I personally like JourneyMap, so I put it in the pack... I understand that people might not like it, but you are free to change it :)
Thank you ^^

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, that's on MyM. I have lots of cool stuff there, you should stop by sometime. :D

2nd ritual with the Division Sigil.. it spawns Giants. So I caught one and MFR'd it. :) I was hoping for a Crimson Cleric, but no....
Tomorrow :) Maybe at midnight (Portugal time)!

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Omg there's a new update with buildcraft! Means every bee is now obtainable? *eyes sparkle* I'm going to play this again! *grabs computer*

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
This is a little weird - I've just gotten the Viscous bees, with the effect of Ectoplasm. Let them run for 6 generations while I built out the 'walled garden' on my base. Stopped in from time to time to empty out silky combs, no biggie. And no ectoplasm. When I shut down for the night, no ectoplasm.

Started up today, and the territory was absolutely choked with the stuff, less than five minutes into playing. Nothing new popped up in the time it took me to clear out the green webbing, though. It's like the game 'tracks' the generating of the ectoplasm without actually displaying it until it reloads.

EDIT: Slight correction - if I attempt to place a block, or right-click on a block, the ectoplasm will appear. It won't affect me until it appears (no slowness walking through the area), but it will do things like prevent a sapling from growing until it's been 'detected' and broken.

Last edited:
X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

This is a little weird - I've just gotten the Viscous bees, with the effect of Ectoplasm. Let them run for 6 generations while I built out the 'walled garden' on my base. Stopped in from time to time to empty out silky combs, no biggie. And no ectoplasm. When I shut down for the night, no ectoplasm.

Started up today, and the territory was absolutely choked with the stuff, less than five minutes into playing. Nothing new popped up in the time it took me to clear out the green webbing, though. It's like the game 'tracks' the generating of the ectoplasm without actually displaying it until it reloads.

EDIT: Slight correction - if I attempt to place a block, or right-click on a block, the ectoplasm will appear. It won't affect me until it appears (no slowness walking through the area), but it will do things like prevent a sapling from growing until it's been 'detected' and broken.
Are you on a server?

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, all of this is solo play.
Sounds like the ectoplasm isn't updating client-side properly. I would suggest putting up a system that automatically causes chunk updates in the area.

Also, I think I've found a slightly game breaking bug with the Industrial Apiaries: if you swap out the queens mid-process, the next life tick replaces the new queen with the old one. Removes the need to breed up duplicate bees at all!

Last edited:
A

Arcanuo

Also, I think I've found a slightly game breaking bug with the Industrial Apiaries: if you swap out the queens mid-process, the next life tick replaces the new queen with the old one. Removes the need to breed up duplicate bees at all!

MyM or SSP? I believe this was submitted as a bug on MyM, but can't remember if it was patched or not.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Sounds like the ectoplasm isn't updating client-side properly. I would suggest putting up a system that automatically causes chunk updates in the area.

I've got a chunk loader covering that area (and indeed, most of my base.)

As for the apiaries thing, that was a Forestry bug that has been reported already