[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Having played the pack over the course of a few days, I do like the concept of getting resources from bees. But the chance for getting the nuggets is rather low. Though i do have to question how one gets iron nuggets from ferrous bees when you expect to get ferrous nuggets from said bees.

Reactions: jtmnf

Aktavion

Jul 29, 2019
It was that?

I don't have any resource pack in the modpack! It's the default from Minecraft! Maybe your Minecraft installation is not correct... I really don't know :\

dwm_2015-08-01_17-17-50.png dwm_2015-08-01_17-17-54.png dwm_2015-08-01_17-17-55.png dwm_2015-08-01_17-18-53.png
All the time

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Having played the pack over the course of a few days, I do like the concept of getting resources from bees. But the chance for getting the nuggets is rather low. Though i do have to question how one gets iron nuggets from ferrous bees when you expect to get ferrous nuggets from said bees.
Thanks :) I know that the chance is low, but that's why I give you the Productivity Upgrades! And the Ferrous is the name of the Bee... The ferrous nuggets is actually Nickel...

I really don't know... I hope somebody can help me here because I don't know :\

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
The texture issue that Aktavion is having looks like it could be a problem with lack of memory to run the pack correctly. I had the same problem with my old under powered computer which only had 3 gigs of usable memory. Big mod packs would display the same with all white solid textures. So I would suggest allocating more memory to Java if you can at least 3 to 4 gigs if posible.

Schurf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this a lot lately. I only have positive things to say about it, even though skyblocks and HQM packs usually don't keep my interest for very long.
I really liked the initial practice quests. At first I thought I would keep all the things I were given, but having it as just a tutorial stage was a nice touch. I've been enjoying both the quests and the rewards. The rewards matter, which I like a lot. They are informative and rewarding.
I don't really have any criticisms. The problems I've encountered you seem to already know of. I just want you to continue what you're doing, as what you're doing is really fun. Thanks!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this a lot lately. I only have positive things to say about it, even though skyblocks and HQM packs usually don't keep my interest for very long.
I really liked the initial practice quests. At first I thought I would keep all the things I were given, but having it as just a tutorial stage was a nice touch. I've been enjoying both the quests and the rewards. The rewards matter, which I like a lot. They are informative and rewarding.
I don't really have any criticisms. The problems I've encountered you seem to already know of. I just want you to continue what you're doing, as what you're doing is really fun. Thanks!
Thanks :) it's really good to read that! I hope that I can solve some problems before August ends! And feel free to give suggestions :) some quests were made and changed because of all the help that everybody gave to me :) thank you! And thanks again for your words, I really appreciate them :)

DaveyBeer1999

Jul 29, 2019
It was that?

I don't have any resource pack in the modpack! It's the default from Minecraft! Maybe your Minecraft installation is not correct... I really don't know :\
Its fixed don't know how
But I crashed my game...
Need mcedit to fix it but there is a problem cause I cheated in a Bee and It didn't work correctly when I placed it into the Apairy now when I load up my world the game crashes

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

Monkey437

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason it wont launch... I love bees and this modpack looks amazing so I really want to play it.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Its fixed don't know how
But I crashed my game...
Need mcedit to fix it but there is a problem cause I cheated in a Bee and It didn't work correctly when I placed it into the Apairy now when I load up my world the game crashes

That's weird... Which Bee did you cheated in?

For some reason it wont launch... I love bees and this modpack looks amazing so I really want to play it.
Can you paste your Crash Report?

DaveyBeer1999

Jul 29, 2019
That's weird... Which Bee did you cheated in?

Can you paste your Crash Report?
Uuhm... I think its one of the bees you need to breed for the Wheat Quest
When I got time I will get the Crash Report

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
@jtmnf Here you have my crash report I think you will need it its the bee I'm sure,
Link to Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/t42cyBCZ
Goodluck gonna make more back ups now I geus had 1 had finally some stuff made that I would need LIKE a Mob Farm and stuff but yeah can make me a Better one now! :p

Davey Beer

Little side note gonna try to get my Ftb account on the Forums back on my Tapatalk

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
@jtmnf Here it is (I was Playing Regrowth for a bit so scroll down to the bottom and you will find bee happy.)

http://pastebin.com/FAyG429m
I believe this is caused by the new Forge loading screen using video card functions/OpenGL not supported by your graphics card. You can try disabling it by editing your config/splash.properties files and setting:
enabled=false
(Note that when you launch, you will sit at a black screen for a while.. this is normal)

Monkey437

Jul 29, 2019
I believe this is caused by the new Forge loading screen using video card functions/OpenGL not supported by your graphics card. You can try disabling it by editing your config/splash.properties files and setting:
enabled=false
(Note that when you launch, you will sit at a black screen for a while.. this is normal)

I would try, but I cant find my config/splash.properties files. Could you tell me where I could find that? Thanks.