[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE FIX, Rural bees needs wheat to work, but AgriCraft doesn't work propetly with Foresty, 'm messed up with wheatned quests.
As the book says, you're supposed to farm that wheat, not use bees. :) However, you can also use Gendustry to change the flower type for your rural bees. Unfortunately bees do not detect things on Agricraft crops as you have noticed.

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE FIX, Rural bees needs wheat to work, but AgriCraft doesn't work propetly with Foresty, 'm messed up with wheatned quests..View attachment 21688View attachment 21696View attachment 21701

And the answer:

As the book says, you're supposed to farm that wheat, not use bees. :) However, you can also use Gendustry to change the flower type for your rural bees. Unfortunately bees do not detect things on Agricraft crops as you have noticed.
As far I know regular crops aren't disabled so you can just plant those, or you can change what flower the bee requires in the genetics machines.

I think I cannot fix it, but I can talk to Agricraft Mod Author...

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
only one problem i found on this modpack is bees does not recognize AgriCraft Flowers, but this pack is awersome ! *brofist*

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
okay, i disabled AgriCraft and now bees recognize weaths ant etc. but need way to get cactus somehow

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
this mod pack need small modifications first is disable agricraft (i did that) second in the machinery quests before quartz dust quest, add dragon egg, and later take it back cuz you can make draconic bee and make some draconic dust, to make draconic chunk, and later make dragon egg, and in the beggining add cactus (vanilla) thats it, sorry for my english :( let me know if you want hear more :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
okay, i disabled AgriCraft and now bees recognize weaths ant etc. but need way to get cactus somehow
If you do not use Agricraft, you can plant seeds normally! Then, if you need cactus, you can use Agricraft :)

this mod pack need small modifications first is disable agricraft (i did that) second in the machinery quests before quartz dust quest, add dragon egg, and later take it back cuz you can make draconic bee and make some draconic dust, to make draconic chunk, and later make dragon egg, and in the beggining add cactus (vanilla) thats it, sorry for my english :( let me know if you want hear more :)
Feel free to say what you want ;-) about the draconic, I think you do not need the dragon egg! Or am I confusing what you point?

A quick spotlight video to point people to the fact this pack exists :) Hope it's ok!
Uouh, thanks Haighyorkie :) really thanks!!!!

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
dragon egg is end bees flower, and cactus is also needed, but agricraft give you only cactus dye and bees does not recognize that, also you can get cactus (vanilla) with botania, but is really hard
upload_2015-8-14_0-16-19.png

Last edited:

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
im now completing the quantum bee quest but you cant do it cuz you need somehow get dragon egg, can you give any contacts to contact with you ?
upload_2015-8-14_0-19-59.png

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
dragon egg is end bees flower, and cactus is also needed, but agricraft give you only cactus dye and bees does not recognize that, also you can get cactus (vanilla) with botania, but is really hard View attachment 21788
im now completing the quantum bee quest but you cant do it cuz you need somehow get dragon egg, can you give any contacts to contact with you ? View attachment 21789
About the cactus, you probably are right... I cannot open Minecraft, but maybe saturday/sunday I'll test it!

About the dragon egg, you have to change the flower type! Use the Genetic Imprinter to change the flower type of the Bees :) change the Flowers: End to Flowers: Flowers (for example)!

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
About the cactus, you probably are right... I cannot open Minecraft, but maybe saturday/sunday I'll test it!

About the dragon egg, you have to change the flower type! Use the Genetic Imprinter to change the flower type of the Bees :) change the Flowers: End to Flowers: Flowers (for example)!
i am newbie on genetics, but thanks bro, you helped a lot, so one fing is cactus and the pack is done :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I finally started this pack and it is fun so far. I haven't messed with bees in a long time and I play with them so much that I had an orchard for every tree type back then that was fun. It seems like a new mod with gendustry now and that is a good thing. I kind of miss tool leveling with tinker tweaks, and wish there were a few other mods to play around with while playing the bee "waiting" game, but that's not that big of a deal.:) Thanks again for a great pack.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I finally started this pack and it is fun so far. I haven't messed with bees in a long time and I play with them so much that I had an orchard for every tree type back then that was fun. It seems like a new mod with gendustry now and that is a good thing. I kind of miss tool leveling with tinker tweaks, and wish there were a few other mods to play around with while playing the bee "waiting" game, but that's not that big of a deal.:) Thanks again for a great pack.
Thanks :) about Iguana Tweaks, I'm considering adding it! A lot of people requested it... I'm not able to perform some tests right now, but next week I'll try to release a new update with new stuff and corrections :) About the mods that you are talking, do you have anything thought?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks :) about Iguana Tweaks, I'm considering adding it! A lot of people requested it... I'm not able to perform some tests right now, but next week I'll try to release a new update with new stuff and corrections :) About the mods that you are talking, do you have anything thought?

I don't think you would have to tweak Iguana Tweaks a great deal. If I'm wrong in saying that Tinkers is not a real focus in your pack that just increasing the amount of levels you can get on a tool higher, and how often you think you should get a modifier (like every other level, etc) wouldn't be a game breaker.

As for other mods I'm not really sure because of the amount of work you would have to do to make sure you can use said mods would be daunting. I was thinking of adding Draconic Evolution, but as stated the ore for that mod would be imposable to get since I take it the end, and nether is disabled in this pack. The pack is great as is, and I happy you took, and still take the time to work on it for us fellow gamers.

Extra cells would be a good thing for the pack to store fluids in your ME system.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

If you set "Disable Vanilla Farming" to false in the in the Agricraft config, you can plant both ways, so you can have your bees and then with crop sticks you can use Agricraft to mutate your seeds into cactus.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
If you set "Disable Vanilla Farming" to false in the in the Agricraft config, you can plant both ways, so you can have your bees and then with crop sticks you can use Agricraft to mutate your seeds into cactus.

That's strange because vanilla farming is not disabled in the configs, at least in mine. I haven't changed anything, so I wonder why it's disabled in yours and not mine.

Kosmosas

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft cactus only gives you a green dye and bees does not recognize that type of cactus, but i need cactus block and the only and the hardest way is botania, but its to hard.. so need to add cactus in one of quests, change this to true
upload_2015-8-14_10-40-22.png
upload_2015-8-14_10-48-0.png
thats soo weird :mad: