[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Some more comments as I progress this morning..
Thumbs up to opening the Botania quests earlier.. However, I have finished those and I'm still only halfway to getting the first Chapter 2 quest done (after 2+ hours). I miss the production and automation upgrade rewards you used to give in chapter 1... I might have to *gasp* build something while I wait. :D
Edit: Some people might be bugged that they can't get 100% completion on chapters with the "Help" quest, since you can't complete that.. :)

Last edited:

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try out this new version. I'm happy you took out the Ex mods as they detracted from your vision of the map.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Oh... Well that explains ALOT then... I assumed that you where a native English speaker like me...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

Also, your writing IS better than Google Translate, so keep it up.
Thanks, it's really good to read that :)

Some more comments as I progress this morning..
Thumbs up to opening the Botania quests earlier.. However, I have finished those and I'm still only halfway to getting the first Chapter 2 quest done (after 2+ hours). I miss the production and automation upgrade rewards you used to give in chapter 1... I might have to *gasp* build something while I wait. :D
Edit: Some people might be bugged that they can't get 100% completion on chapters with the "Help" quest, since you can't complete that.. :)
Thanks :) I can increase some things in the Botania part, but this is only for you to do the Botanic Bee (and then the Thaumcraft Bees)! About the Production and the Automation Upgrades, I'm going to work on that :)

The "Help" quest was supposed to be completed... I've to look at that!

I'll try out this new version. I'm happy you took out the Ex mods as they detracted from your vision of the map.
Thanks Florastar :) This 1.9.9 version is only for testing! Already found some problems (like the Igneous Extruder not appearing), and I want to release the 2.0.0 on Monday, with everything corrected :)

Reactions: Pudding01

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, it's really good to read that :)

Thanks :) I can increase some things in the Botania part, but this is only for you to do the Botanic Bee (and then the Thaumcraft Bees)! About the Production and the Automation Upgrades, I'm going to work on that :)

The "Help" quest was supposed to be completed... I've to look at that!

Thanks Florastar :) This 1.9.9 version is only for testing! Already found some problems (like the Igneous Extruder not appearing), and I want to release the 2.0.0 on Monday, with everything corrected :)
I know it's only for testing, but I tend to be good at testing things.

Reactions: jtmnf

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming you're aware of 237 missing blocks upon making a new world?

Also you need to edit the first quest's text as it refers to items in the chest that are no longer there. (Silk worm)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming you're aware of 237 missing blocks upon making a new world?

Also you need to edit the first quest's text as it refers to items in the chest that are no longer there. (Silk worm)
Yes, I'm aware of 237 missing blocks, that's already fixed!

And I need to edit the text, yes! Thank you :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
What's fixed by now:
- The 237 missing blocks warning;
- The missing Igneous Extruder;
- The text refering the silk worm;

I'll probably not change the Botania quests for now... I'll have to think better about it...

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Another thought I just had, since I know it was an issue before. To fix the whole "creative" queen not giving a drone and princess, when you're putting them in the quest book, try getting them from a hive, using the Imprinter (forestry item) to change them to whatever you want, having them combine in an apiary, then setting HQM to have that as the reward. Can't hurt to try and see if that fixes it.

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
Btw... hate carpenters blocks... I wish the starting platform didn't use any other than the carpenters chests that are needed. >_<

EDIT: Just noticed, Igneous Extruder quest, the second sentence probably should be "process it to sand and gravel" versus "process it to glass and gravel"

Reactions: jtmnf and Pudding01

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Another thought I just had, since I know it was an issue before. To fix the whole "creative" queen not giving a drone and princess, when you're putting them in the quest book, try getting them from a hive, using the Imprinter (forestry item) to change them to whatever you want, having them combine in an apiary, then setting HQM to have that as the reward. Can't hurt to try and see if that fixes it.
Btw... hate carpenters blocks... I wish the starting platform didn't use any other than the carpenters chests that are needed. >_<

EDIT: Just noticed, Igneous Extruder quest, the second sentence probably should be "process it to sand and gravel" versus "process it to glass and gravel"
I think I can change that :)

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
I think I can change that :)
I hope you don't mind things like that... I'm gonna keep track of things in a notepad so I can just make one post later on... I understand that English is not your first language, and want to help to make this the best it can be. :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you don't mind things like that... I'm gonna keep track of things in a notepad so I can just make one post later on... I understand that English is not your first language, and want to help to make this the best it can be. :)
Thanks, that's really nice! I really want some help with some texts because I know that some of them have errors... Thank you :)

I will use this post to thank everyone that are helping finding errors! I really appreciate that :) thank you very much :)

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that anything needs to change there, I like the changes you made! I was more whining about how long the first 32 honey and water combs take without the upgrades, but sounds like you got it covered!

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I prefer to have carpenter's blocks, but the way they interfere with right-clicking can be annoying.

Reactions: Pudding01

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
Holoinventory is the mod which shows you contents of chests as you hover over them, the loading bars in the startup is a new Forge thing.
Yeah, I don't like holoinventory, either :/ Just makes a cluttered mess over the top of what I am trying to look at.

Reactions: Dylz101

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Changes:
- Changed the Hydroangeas to other Mana Flower :)
Is this because the 8 Hydroangeas you gave decay before generating enough mana to create the Botania drones? What mana flower did you change to so I can cheat myself some in?