[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I have good news :) the update is going well and I hope yo release it until monday! I want you to see this and tell me what you think of it! I'n now going to mix up the Machinery with the Minerals so you have a purpose on doing stuff :)

An important note:
Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris are already removed from the modpack! If you are worried about "how to get resources?" or "how to make an Igneous Extruder?", don't be! Everything is being fixed because of that and NOTHING is getting harder, I promise! I saw people saying that they prefer to use the sieve and the TC Smeltery... Well, I have bad news too... I added MineTweaker and ModTweaker to disable the nuggets cast! This is not making it harder, is forcing you to use bees! I enjoy so far the new changes and I hope you too :)

Hmm guess I'll have to wait till next week to start recording this series. :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe get rid of the pointless bloatware mods that people can add themselves if they like them. Half the time the pack doesn't even start.

HoloInventory, the useless mod that adds loading bars on startup, probably a few others as well... If you want to make a pack about bees, why not keep it simple and about bees?
I'm trying to select mods to take out! I want to put the make even more lighter! About HoloInventory, b0bst3r answer you! In a couples versions ago, Forge released a version take from now on adds the bars on the startup! Before that, there was a mod that add that, but now it's included on Forge!

Hmm guess I'll have to wait till next week to start recording this series. :)
I'm doing a rewrite in some questions according to some suggestions :) I hope I can finish everything today so I can start testing and release it without any major problem! I hope monday is out, but I know that probably it will have some errors... So, my deadline for the 2.0 version is Monday, and my deadline for all fixes is Wednesday!

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I'm trying to select mods to take out! I want to put the make even more lighter! About HoloInventory, b0bst3r answer you! In a couples versions ago, Forge released a version take from now on adds the bars on the startup! Before that, there was a mod that add that, but now it's included on Forge!
Sorry if I sounded harsh, that was after a few frustrating hours of trying out the pack. I like the idea, though.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I sounded harsh, that was after a few frustrating hours of trying out the pack. I like the idea, though.
Don't worry :) I understand the frustration, that's why I'm doing what I can to make a huge update to the next version, the 2.0.0!

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing a rewrite in some questions according to some suggestions :) I hope I can finish everything today so I can start testing and release it without any major problem! I hope monday is out, but I know that probably it will have some errors... So, my deadline for the 2.0 version is Monday, and my deadline for all fixes is Wednesday!

I'm curious on how we're going to make dirt now. :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
A little of work in the magic part!

DYOLaTH.png

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Dang, you're doing pretty good for yourself.
I'm one of those people who loves trying and new mods and whatnot, so I always check out the third party modpacks area for new packs, (and i check out their modlists for mods I haven't seen) and this forum is always on top as forum last posted in.

I only played the first version of the modpack, way back when, and one version after, I don't usually play modpacks by other people like, full time, I just check them out, and I have to say, you've made ridiculous progression since the first version.

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Dang, you're doing pretty good for yourself.
I'm one of those people who loves trying and new mods and whatnot, so I always check out the third party modpacks area for new packs, (and i check out their modlists for mods I haven't seen) and this forum is always on top as forum last posted in.

I only played the first version of the modpack, way back when, and one version after, I don't usually play modpacks by other people like, full time, I just check them out, and I have to say, you've made ridiculous progression since the first version.
Thanks :) since the beginning, I have changed a bunch of things, but now, with the new version that I hope to release by monday, I will rewrite a bunch of things a make it more enjoyable :) I hope people will like it! It will be a little bit different, I have to say!

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again! A test version is released on Curse, it's the 1.9.9 version! This version is for testing and to see some errors! I don't have the changelog because this is a version that is not meant to be played on servers or to be recorded, the version is only for testing! It's only for people to enter and find out want have changed!

I only say this: it's NOT COMPATIBLE with previous versions! So, if you decide to update it, you have to start all over again! I'll be available tonight to answer some questions and to see some reactions! Because this is a test version, you can use the /hqm edit and just overpass some simple quest! My interest is for you to see if there big differences or if something is missing in some questions! I changed a lot and I hope you like it :) It now has 193 quests!

It will be available on CurseVoice any moment now: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/modpacks/232091-beehappy/files/2247728

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again! A test version is released on Curse, it's the 1.9.9 version! This version is for testing and to see some errors! I don't have the changelog because this is a version that is not meant to be played on servers or to be recorded, the version is only for testing! It's only for people to enter and find out want have changed!

I only say this: it's NOT COMPATIBLE with previous versions! So, if you decide to update it, you have to start all over again! I'll be available tonight to answer some questions and to see some reactions! Because this is a test version, you can use the /hqm edit and just overpass some simple quest! My interest is for you to see if there big differences or if something is missing in some questions! I changed a lot and I hope you like it :) It now has 193 quests!

It will be available on CurseVoice any moment now: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/modpacks/232091-beehappy/files/2247728

I'm on Linux, so no Curse Launcher for me.. can I just drop the contents of the zip over my existing installation since it's not the complete set of mods?

Edit: Yup, sure can. Just copied my FTB instance over to MultiMC and extracted the zip on top, seems to work just fine.

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can! Use the override things on the .zip and then, remove Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris, and add MineTweaker and ModTweaker! I only added those two!

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can! Use the override things on the .zip and then, remove Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris, and add MineTweaker and ModTweaker! I only added those two!
Ahh, adding Mine and Mod Tweaker has to be done manually. Done. :D Will have some feedback for you in a few hours I'm sure. Already liking the new layout of the HQM book.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to change the layout and hide some quests! I hope it's different and better!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
No Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris? Dang... going to have to probably restart then... made a nice auto-"put in cobble, get ore dusts out" thing too...

Or I could just MC edit out that setup and make sure that none of the items from those mods remains in any chests before the update...

Nah... just restarting would be easier. Also played the way it's supposed to be played then...

Also when I do restart I'll let you know of any typos or other writing mistakes that I notice in the quests, cause in some quests there where a lot. Some quests where written perfectly, while others looked to be written while half-asleep...

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I have good news :) the update is going well and I hope yo release it until monday! I want you to see this and tell me what you think of it! I'n now going to mix up the Machinery with the Minerals so you have a purpose on doing stuff :)

Lqpa3Li.png

An important note:
Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris are already removed from the modpack! If you are worried about "how to get resources?" or "how to make an Igneous Extruder?", don't be! Everything is being fixed because of that and NOTHING is getting harder, I promise! I saw people saying that they prefer to use the sieve and the TC Smeltery... Well, I have bad news too... I added MineTweaker and ModTweaker to disable the nuggets cast! This is not making it harder, is forcing you to use bees! I enjoy so far the new changes and I hope you too :)

My thought process:
"I hope yo release it until monday!"

yo release it until Monday...

You release it until Monday...

I'm releasing the update? and "until Monday"?

ERROR: LOGIC ERROR.
PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART.
ANY UNSAVED DATA WILL BE LOST.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER THIS MESSAGE AGAIN PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR OR SEND IT IN TO BE REPAIRED.

Seriously though, "I hope to release it <unknown> Monday!"

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
No Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris? Dang... going to have to probably restart then... made a nice auto-"put in cobble, get ore dusts out" thing too...

Or I could just MC edit out that setup and make sure that none of the items from those mods remains in any chests before the update...

Nah... just restarting would be easier. Also played the way it's supposed to be played then...

Also when I do restart I'll let you know of any typos or other writing mistakes that I notice in the quests, cause in some quests there where a lot. Some quests where written perfectly, while others looked to be written while half-asleep...
My thought process:
"I hope yo release it until monday!"

yo release it until Monday...

You release it until Monday...

I'm releasing the update? and "until Monday"?

ERROR: LOGIC ERROR.
PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART.
ANY UNSAVED DATA WILL BE LOST.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER THIS MESSAGE AGAIN PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR OR SEND IT IN TO BE REPAIRED.

Seriously though, "I hope to release it <unknown> Monday!"
How did "by" become "until"? The only reason I can think of is translation errors...
Sorry :\ I make a lot of mistakes writing english, I know that... I'm portuguese, I don't use Google Translate! I'm constantly checking for errors, but I cannot pick them all :\

Is this Igneous Extruder supposed to be a reward for this quest? Because it sounds like it should be..
View attachment 21169

"by"

Also - I love not having a sieve. :D
Yap, missing a Igneous! That's way I didn't release the 2.0.0, to fix errors :p

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry :\ I make a lot of mistakes writing english, I know that... I'm portuguese, I don't use Google Translate! I'm constantly checking for errors, but I cannot pick them all :\

Yap, missing a Igneous! That's way I didn't release the 2.0.0, to fix errors :p
Oh... Well that explains ALOT then... I assumed that you were a native English speaker like me...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

Also, your writing IS better than Google Translate, so keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtmnf and rivvest