[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I am producing iron combs instead of the magic bees that produce nuggets. Does this mean that I will need to go the magic bees route?

terrianneellen

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, just wanted to let you know that I have started your pack today, even though I know nothing about bees, I have looked at a tutorial but I am looking forward to the newbie quests you implemented for the likes of myself. Right now i'm just breeding to get my numbers up, not sure if thats a good or bad thing though, lol.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I am producing iron combs instead of the magic bees that produce nuggets. Does this mean that I will need to go the magic bees route?
Yeah... I did the Magic Bees ones because they produce iron nuggets more frequently that the combs... I know that they 2 bees that can produce Iron (Rusty and Ferrous), but I used Magic Bees first and, if Magic Bees doesn't have an specific Bee (like Yellorium Bee), I used Extra Bees.

Heya, just wanted to let you know that I have started your pack today, even though I know nothing about bees, I have looked at a tutorial but I am looking forward to the newbie quests you implemented for the likes of myself. Right now i'm just breeding to get my numbers up, not sure if thats a good or bad thing though, lol.
You are doing a good thing :) get a bunch of drones and just try doing the mutations correctly! Use NEI + NEI Addons and Integration to help you with that :)

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask why the sieve is craftable, if you don't want players to go in that direction and use bees instead?

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask why the sieve is craftable, if you don't want players to go in that direction and use bees instead?
You are totally correct... For now I'll leave it like this and when I release another update I'll correct that! So I only let Gold Nuggets being craftable!
When I thought about letting Invar stay, it was because so you don't waste time trying to get early resources in an automated way... But yes, my naive mind didn't thought about that... You are absolutely correct Dylz101!

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
You are totally correct... For now I'll leave it like this and when I release another update I'll correct that! So I only let Gold Nuggets being craftable!
When I thought about letting Invar stay, it was because so you don't waste time trying to get early resources in an automated way... But yes, my naive mind didn't thought about that... You are absolutely correct Dylz101!
Cool :), so far I'm having fun with the pack. It has great potential!

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
I've been eyeing this pack, I'm going to get started on it. I'm new to mods completely and everything I know I learned from playing half of Agrarian Skies 1. I've been wanting to learn about bees and this pack seems like a great way to do that. Going to give it a try.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been eyeing this pack, I'm going to get started on it. I'm new to mods completely and everything I know I learned from playing half of Agrarian Skies 1. I've been wanting to learn about bees and this pack seems like a great way to do that. Going to give it a try.
Thank you :) because you want to learn about Bees, I suggest you to see these 5 quests! They will explain to you how it works with mutations and how to take traits from Bees and they might help you a bit :)

E1gcpk1.png

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
So, you liked that I removed some ingots to nuggets recipes? I only let the Invar and Gold ones!

Yeah, the removal makes a lot of sense to me. And what you said about removing the invar also makes sense, because even though I like the auto sieve, it does run counter to your idea, and once you get your first resource bees, you won't have to sit there running the sieve all the time.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the removal makes a lot of sense to me. And what you said about removing the invar also makes sense, because even though I like the auto sieve, it does run counter to your idea, and once you get your first resource bees, you won't have to sit there running the sieve all the time.
Good :) Yes, I'll remove Invar! I agree with Dylz101! If you cannot make the Auto Sieve, you will be forced to automate on any other way! So yes, you have to put a Bee working for you, that's the only way :)

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
And if you are capable of crafting the automatic upgrades, you can do that to get plenty of materials. :D I won't be able to play much this morning, but I'll probably tackle it pretty solidly tonight.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
And if you are capable of crafting the automatic upgrades, you can do that to get plenty of materials. :D I won't be able to play much this morning, but I'll probably tackle it pretty solidly tonight.
You will be able to craft them because gold nuggets are enabled! And if for is morning, here is middle of afternoon :p

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I even think that the regular sieve should be disabled. Its to easy to afk especially since the gravel/ sand etc can automatically be put into your hand.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I even think that the regular sieve should be disabled. Its to easy to afk especially since the gravel/ sand etc can automatically be put into your hand.
Hm hm... I only leave the sieve to make hte Ingneous Extruder (and some other Machines for Forestry)...

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
So, you liked that I removed some ingots to nuggets recipes? I only let the Invar and Gold ones!

I'm sorry... I'm doing everthing I can to put in on FTB Launcher :\ I'm waiting for an answer since Sunday... I already updated the pack and I didn't get any response :\ maybe in a couple a days? Maybe after Minecon? I don't know :\

But I promise that I publish it well when it's done :)
: DDD thank you for reassuring me you have mended my mac's and my hearts <3

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is really fun, it's a cool and original idea! :)
Also, I made a thing!
zn9bac.png
Dylz101, I think you didn't saw my question to you about this!
Thank you ^^ two questions! The images are free - did you make that knowing that the images that you used are free? If the first question has an affirmative answer, can I use it?

I would love to use it :)

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say for sure, I'll look around for permissions.
Also, I noticed a lack of genetics lab-ware for the mutatron. Could you add in some for the quest rewards, I had to sift through a little bit of gravel to get the diamond needed. I'm up to diamond bees at the moment but I wasn't able o get it early on.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... With 1 diamond you can get 16 labware... I thought they were sufficient? I have to see that better!