[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

A

Ahedov

Was it an Electrical Stimulator board?
  • Binnie Patcher 1.6
  • Fixed crash when electrical stimulator circuit boards are inserted where they shouldn't go
  • Added ISocketable support so electrical stimulator circuit boards shouldn't be able to go where they shouldn't, with Forestry at the very least
BeeHappy is using Binnie Patcher 1.4, which may bee the problem.

Thank you so much for your quick response. This completely solved my problem and I'm continuing to build my bee kingdome:)

Reactions: DragooKnight

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, first I want to say that this modpack is awesome. It provides lots of fun with the bees I always wanted to try but the standard version with Forestry isn't as much fun as I expected. But here's my problem or bug or issue> I created a circuit board for my centrifuge, because my yellorite bees produce a lots of combs but yellorite grain is only 5 % chance to get. When I put circuit board full with golden and diamantine tubes into the centrifuge my game crashes. And it won't start again, crashes everytime. The only solution I found was via MCEdit remove the centrifuge. Is there other solution? Forestry update didn't help and Binnie is the last version. Thank you.
Was it an Electrical Stimulator board?
  • Binnie Patcher 1.6
  • Fixed crash when electrical stimulator circuit boards are inserted where they shouldn't go
  • Added ISocketable support so electrical stimulator circuit boards shouldn't be able to go where they shouldn't, with Forestry at the very least
BeeHappy is using Binnie Patcher 1.4, which may bee the problem.
In 48h I'll resolve that problem :) thanks ^^

X

Xeno Imba

Been playing around with this pack and for whatever reason mana spreaders are sending mana but the mana pool internal buffer just doesn't go up, have thrown hundreds of bees in by this point and it has still barely moved at all :I (made an acc just to see if anyone knows the reason behind this >~<)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Been playing around with this pack and for whatever reason mana spreaders are sending mana but the mana pool internal buffer just doesn't go up, have thrown hundreds of bees in by this point and it has still barely moved at all :I (made an acc just to see if anyone knows the reason behind this >~<)

What kinds of bees are you throwing in? (More 'complex' bees give a better response). Also, make sure that the Beegonias have bound to the mana spreader. If you put them down before the mana spreader, then they might not have connected properly.

X

Xeno Imba

What kinds of bees are you throwing in? (More 'complex' bees give a better response). Also, make sure that the Beegonias have bound to the mana spreader. If you put them down before the mana spreader, then they might not have connected properly.
I have checked and they send mana to the mana spreader, the mana spreader sends mana to the pool, but the pools buffer doesn't fill and in terms of bees I have tried just about every bee I have, I have even went into creative and tried other flowers but the buffer just doesn't increase no matter what

-Edit: Just made a new world to screw around with it in creative and the diluted pools buffer fills but past the very first input the normal mana pool doesn't fill any further no matter how many drones I use

Last edited:
J

JericoHardstyle

When i click the launch button on the ftb launcher to play this minecraft loads grand until it gets to initialization - computercraft, at which point it freezes and wont go any further. Any one know why?

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

When i click the launch button on the ftb launcher to play this minecraft loads grand until it gets to initialization - computercraft, at which point it freezes and wont go any further. Any one know why?
Do you have a log of the freeze?

J

JericoHardstyle

It started working now. I tried and quit a couple of times to see if it actually worked and about 1 in 4 times it froze so i have no idea what is going on but it is playable.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new playthrough and just got annoyed AGAIN by the fact that you cant put ingots into compacting drawers. So you have two choices:
a) store nuggets and craft ingots/blocks if you need them
b) store ingots/blocks and go looking for nuggets if you need them

And I just realized that you really made it more complex than it really is.

Get rid of that reward that gives you 10 ingots of each type.

First of all, that reward is pointless. You cant really do much with it, maybe craft a template, or get easier to some of the forestry machines, but it would be easier to just give a free template somewhere in a quest. The forestry machines are easy enough once you get the metal bees.

Once you have done that you can just add the recipe ingot to nugget again.
Instead of asking for 16 nuggets you could also just ask for 2 ingots, but that doesnt really change much then. In both cased people cant just use the stuff from the ingot reward.

Another solution would be to ask for 12 ingots, so people hand in the 10 and make 2 more from nuggets, but of course that would get quite tedious if they used the ingots for something else and would again make the reward kinda pointless.

What are your plans for Bee Happy 3? Is this still on the table ?

K

KingCreepinator

i downloaded the pack using the ftb launcher and made a singleplayer world
when the world loads it basically is just a regular vanilla world with whatever the mods add
how do i make it so that its the skyblock map

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
What is there so hard to understand? If you pipe nuggets in, you cant get ingots and blocks out of it. If you pipe ingots in, you cant get nuggets out.

R

RadioMan

I don't get the rooted queen in the advanced mutatron, if I put in either a forrest princess or drone / Eldritch princess or drone it will give me the choice to make a rooted queen but I can't click on it. Also how do I get a Monastic princess, need that for the refined quest, but there are no villagers or is there another way for this?

EDIT: The problem with the rooted queen is solved, ran out of genetics labware, still need to know how to get a monastic bee.

Last edited:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
What is there so hard to understand? If you pipe nuggets in, you cant get ingots and blocks out of it. If you pipe ingots in, you cant get nuggets out.
What's hard to understand is whether you're doing something wrong or have a broken version of the mod. Compacting drawers take (when working normally) nuggets, ingots and blocks and can give out any of the 3.

R

RadioMan

Maybe the pack has this disabled, because you can't make nuggets out of ingots in a crafting table, I wish you could because that would really help with some of the quests, but then again you end up with just getting the nuggets out of the ingots you got for free and finish these quests like that without actually breeding the bee.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I don't get the rooted queen in the advanced mutatron, if I put in either a forrest princess or drone / Eldritch princess or drone it will give me the choice to make a rooted queen but I can't click on it. Also how do I get a Monastic princess, need that for the refined quest, but there are no villagers or is there another way for this?

EDIT: The problem with the rooted queen is solved, ran out of genetics labware, still need to know how to get a monastic bee.

Check the Store.

R

RadioMan

There is a store? Did I miss something obvious, I know the quests mention a store, but I thought this was some kind of a joke. Anyway, I will go look for this.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
There is a store? Did I miss something obvious, I know the quests mention a store, but I thought this was some kind of a joke. Anyway, I will go look for this.

There is a set of 'Store' quests - all repeatable - where you can trade bee products for bee pairs.