[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
5jALa.png

dis-gon-b-gud-jontron-version_gp_2123115.jpg

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2091258-thaumlite-modpack-thaumcraft-with-sprinkles/

47t2114508.jpg

hot dang, just how many mods did Vazkii made?

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I've been made aware the wand core recipes have changed. Will fix soon.

Fixed

Last edited:

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm all for Thaumcraft add-ons. Vazkii has done an amazing job with Thaumic Tinkerer and Magic Bees , well, who doesn't love that! HOWEVER, in my eyes there's a certain thing in Thaumcraft, with me at least, whereby if you are going to make a Thaumcraft add-on there's a weight of expectation on it straight away. Thaumcraft is exceptional, visually in every way, technically in every way and just plain awesome in every way. Vazkii has stuck to the same way of Thaumcraft thinking, making it easily the best add-on. I then heard about Thaumcraft Add-Ons/Extra?whateveryouwanttocallit. I have to say I was mightily disappointed and a dread came over me, a sudden dread that maybe, just maybe, Thaumcraft add-ons might become a source of attraction for modders wanting to get a piece of the action (so to speak).

For me Thaumcraft is sacred, it's hallowed ground, if anyone should try to walk that road they really need to be true to it. Thaumcraft Extra's didn't and I fear that many others may follow thinking, this is a popular mod, i'll make an add-on for it and be immediately successful. Thaumcraft is given to us polished, like jewel shining in the sunset, i'd hope that add-on makers share the same enthusiasm for it. I dunno, I look at it as sort of a respect thing for Azanor, he's created this work of art and it feels to me like a 3 year old has hung a scribble next to a monet...

I'd be interested to hear other people's takes on this. What do you make of Thaumcraft add-ons? What do you expect of them, if anything?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that Thaumcraft is a work of art. I appreciate even more because I hated it at first in 1.4.7. After actually using it and becoming fairly proficient, I treasure the experience.

Vazkii is awesome, but in TC4 there are some features of base TC that are better than its add on. Especially now with infusion enchanting. But anything less polished than Thaumic Tinkerer is weak sauce to me.

TC4 is a beautiful mod. Say what you want about research, once you get beyond it you have wondrous tools and game play mechanics. Azanor is continuing to give and give. I'd hate for new devs to bandwagon on TC4 and embarrass themselves in the process.

Reactions: Succubism

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that Thaumcraft is a work of art. I appreciate even more because I hated it at first in 1.4.7. After actually using it and becoming fairly proficient, I treasure the experience.

Vazkii is awesome, but in TC4 there are some features of base TC that are better than its add on. Especially now with infusion enchanting. But anything less polished than Thaumic Tinkerer is weak sauce to me.

TC4 is a beautiful mod. Say what you want about research, once you get beyond it you have wondrous tools and game play mechanics. Azanor is continuing to give and give. I'd hate for new devs to bandwagon on TC4 and embarrass themselves in the process.

but who'll be the first to add a golem cowboy riding a golem horse, that is the question :p

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'm all for Thaumcraft add-ons. Vazkii has done an amazing job with Thaumic Tinkerer and Magic Bees , well, who doesn't love that! HOWEVER, in my eyes there's a certain thing in Thaumcraft, with me at least, whereby if you are going to make a Thaumcraft add-on there's a weight of expectation on it straight away. Thaumcraft is exceptional, visually in every way, technically in every way and just plain awesome in every way. Vazkii has stuck to the same way of Thaumcraft thinking, making it easily the best add-on. I then heard about Thaumcraft Add-Ons/Extra?whateveryouwanttocallit. I have to say I was mightily disappointed and a dread came over me, a sudden dread that maybe, just maybe, Thaumcraft add-ons might become a source of attraction for modders wanting to get a piece of the action (so to speak).

For me Thaumcraft is sacred, it's hallowed ground, if anyone should try to walk that road they really need to be true to it. Thaumcraft Extra's didn't and I fear that many others may follow thinking, this is a popular mod, i'll make an add-on for it and be immediately successful. Thaumcraft is given to us polished, like jewel shining in the sunset, i'd hope that add-on makers share the same enthusiasm for it. I dunno, I look at it as sort of a respect thing for Azanor, he's created this work of art and it feels to me like a 3 year old has hung a scribble next to a monet...

I'd be interested to hear other people's takes on this. What do you make of Thaumcraft add-ons? What do you expect of them, if anything?
Hey hun.

I share your feelings. In fact in response to the addon, when I finished it's research, was almost identical to the letter to yours. I felt that it cheapened TC's value and took it's API for granted. It was uninspired, half-assed and more or less unoriginal and even now it still is.
This addon... This... Addon.

It hurt me. I admit it, at first, I liked the sound of this mod. However when I dug deeper into it, I found it wasn't at all thought it to be. Numerous typos, non-sensical items and descriptions, uninspired entries, it just didn't end up, in my own opinion, meeting Thaumcraft's vision.

I thought the author had just recently made this mod and there was more to come but clearly this is not the case. It's clearly evident not much thought went into this and I apologize on account of what you read if it's confusing. It was confusing to me too. I'm still confused about some of the things here.

I just felt like speaking my mind about this. I had a rip-roaring good time taking this apart on the FTB IRC and I think that's about as much joy as I'll get out of it. I don't see myself using this personally in the future at all. Should the author wish me to remove this from the cheat sheet I'll happily oblige if I haven't already done so myself.

Call me harsh. I call myself disappointed.
Then I spoke to the guy who made it and I see where it comes from. He's not the next Vazkii. Let's just put it that way. But he did something I never expected. He didn't rant or yell to defend his mod, he respected what I and many ohers had to say about it and wanted our feedback. I'm not going to defend his mod or his ethics towards other, better mods, but that to me is pretty damn admirable. And for that he deserves a chance. So I'll at least put my neck out for him in that respect.

You can find the discussion here if you want to see what I'm talking about.

As for other addons I think it's abundantly clear that I welcome them! Vazkii's proven that Thaumcraft can and should be expanded and that it can be done well so I'm more than happy to see what other modders who may or may not have more experience can do with it and I'm more than happy to chronicle their mod in my threads to give them the attention that they deserve and even perhaps try to put their names forward for modpack inclusion should they wish it.
This is one of the reasons I opened the compendium, not just for others to experience the mod without struggling over the research but to give the mod the spotlight in my own way.

And if a cowboy golem riding a horse makes it into an addon I think my life will have reached nirvana. Just saying.

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
I think you explained it better, cheapened TC's value. I said I was going to do a spotlight on it and do my usual work with that but I just didn't feel it was right to cover it in it's current state but I did say i'd be keeping an eye out! I agree, the guy himself seems like a nice guy and has literally taken a battering from not only yourself and I but others as well yet I also agree it is hugely admirable that he's taken everything on the chin and keeps going. Many others would have said, you know what, screw this. But he hasn't, he's kept going.

The mod itself has a long way to go before i'd cover it in a video but it is making steps, i'd be interested to see what he does come up with in the future and see whether or not he can inject some Thaumcraft into it, as should every TC add-on! If I ever saw Thaumcraft tanks that could store aspects like RC tanks that would certainly make my eyebrows rise, which is never a bad thing! As for a cowboy golem, where has this mod been all my life? That would be hilarious!

I was reading the thread you posted a link to and it's scary reading the problems you posted about it, it literally echoes what I was thinking more or less (you found more things than me, damn you :p) but the biggest thing for me is the Thaumonomicon, never mind the numerous problems with the blocks and items, the Thaumonomicon is like the bible. It felt defaced. I was literally fuming when I opened the tab for his stuff. I spend a lot of time with my nose in that book wishing for more things to appear and when that popped up I was hugely disappointed but look, at least he is listening and trying. I should take a look if it's open source and write the entries myself :p I'll be keeping my eye on the mod but a lot of things need to change before I will cover it, I hope that doesn't sound as bad as what I think it does :/

Hopefully all is going well in your department too Anna and plans are going smoothly, and congrats for the future :)

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I think you explained it better, cheapened TC's value. I said I was going to do a spotlight on it and do my usual work with that but I just didn't feel it was right to cover it in it's current state but I did say i'd be keeping an eye out! I agree, the guy himself seems like a nice guy and has literally taken a battering from not only yourself and I but others as well yet I also agree it is hugely admirable that he's taken everything on the chin and keeps going. Many others would have said, you know what, screw this. But he hasn't, he's kept going.

The mod itself has a long way to go before i'd cover it in a video but it is making steps, i'd be interested to see what he does come up with in the future and see whether or not he can inject some Thaumcraft into it, as should every TC add-on! If I ever saw Thaumcraft tanks that could store aspects like RC tanks that would certainly make my eyebrows rise, which is never a bad thing! As for a cowboy golem, where has this mod been all my life? That would be hilarious!

I was reading the thread you posted a link to and it's scary reading the problems you posted about it, it literally echoes what I was thinking more or less (you found more things than me, damn you :p) but the biggest thing for me is the Thaumonomicon, never mind the numerous problems with the blocks and items, the Thaumonomicon is like the bible. It felt defaced. I was literally fuming when I opened the tab for his stuff. I spend a lot of time with my nose in that book wishing for more things to appear and when that popped up I was hugely disappointed but look, at least he is listening and trying. I should take a look if it's open source and write the entries myself :p I'll be keeping my eye on the mod but a lot of things need to change before I will cover it, I hope that doesn't sound as bad as what I think it does :/

Hopefully all is going well in your department too Anna and plans are going smoothly, and congrats for the future :)
I'm still looking forward to seeing what blossoms from this. That trading system could be utilized so well if he applies it better, especially with thaum villagers and pech. I hope it doesn't come to a point where it would be better in someone else's hands. If it comes to it, I'll have to take it off the guide if it's not going to be taken seriously. I record these mods for reference, there's no point in it if no-one will use his mod.

I can't wait to see what people will do with TC. I've seen what a 16ish self proclaimed "amateur programmer" can do with it in the form of Tinkerer and I'm amazed. I can only imagine what else will come out from it. Especially taking into account the Thaumcraft modpack he's released which is just begging for expansion.

Eh. Things are okay here. Stressful, to be honest, but also exciting considering the wedding just around the corner. Hope everything's okay with you too~!

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I guess competing with Azanor and Vazkii is just a very hard thing to do. they both are excellent coders, and can offer some really amazing graphics for a game like Minecraft and both have an awesome mod. it's really hard to compete with that, and deliver a mod that adds on to the 2 other mods, has little to no bugs, looks amazing with the rest and is original in content.

it's nice to see a mod developer doesn't get discouraged by all the negative feedback, but I do wonder if he'll be able to compete with Azanor and Vazkii. it's really nice to see he takes feedback from the community, but I think he'll need help from others to be able to make a mod worthy to be named alongside Thaumcraft and Thaumic Tinkerer.

but I agree, what I'm currently missing from Thaumcraft is probably a way to store bigger amounts of essentia. a multi-block structure would be nice for that. along with that I am also looking for a way to automatically delete essentia from jar's. I know you can manually do it, but with modded minecraft people usually try to automate everything. and for me it'd be really interesting if there'd be a mod that would take thaumcraft and combine it with other technical mods.

how about using phials of essentia for things like fuel, coolant, bonemeal and things like that? or how about taking some popular ideas from other mods, and try to integrate it with thaumcraft. for example a player sized mirror used for teleportation of players? or a thaumcraft item that can store massive amounts of items in blocks like barrels... for me thaumcraft is a mod that is awesome to use as the main mod in your modpack, along with some other magic related mods or addons, but because of that you start missing certain things that other mods do have. but if I were to use Thaumcraft alongside other mods, I'd really like it if you could combine thaumcraft with other mods and make it a more important mod in the modpack

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'm almost tempted to start learning modding myself for this.

It's very encouraging to see modders like that and I'll throw my hands up in the air and admit, I didn't think he'd be so big about it. I underestimated him but I'm still keeping tabs on him. I'm not sold yet.

I don't believe competing has anything to do with it. In this age of modding where it's simple enough to have as many mods as you want (within reason) on a client as you want I don't believe that one has to compete over another for a spot. What matters is substance. Sure, you could argue that TC and TT are yardsticks for other addons to be measured, but by that logic every mod ever is being measured up against Minecraft.

TT isn't an addon dedicated to it's own idea. It's an expansion of TC in every possible sense. It doesn't add it's own mechanic or build upon another mod's mechanic like Magic Bees or RC's enigmatic little 'utilization' of the API. It simply expands further on TC's universe and it's idea. For that reason, it has to be measured up against TC.

I like the Trade system TCE has to an extent. I did the math, to create a Tier 5 trade item, pech or magic, you'd to create 9^4 tier ones. That's 6561 tier ones.
Let me put that into perspective for you.

A single Tier 1 Pech Trade item costs:
1 gold ingots
8 gold nuggets

A single Tier 5 Pech Trade item costs
6561 gold ingots
52488 gold nuggets (5832 ingots)

Total: 12393 gold ingots

What do I get for such an expensive item?

5mZyy.png

Need I say more?

Also, for a magic trade, which instead is 6561 diamonds I got this.

5mZAb.png

As for thaumtanks, that would be quite a useful feature. Not sure how it would be done however, I'd expect to see very BuildCraft tank usage more than multiblock structures from Railcraft or Xycraft, and even then, it would require tons of space, given there being at worst case scenario a need for a tank for all 51 aspects.

I could see it done, if each essentia as added to the liquid registry like TiC's molten metals, but to be maintained under TC's vision it would have to be unresponsive with anything but Thaumpipes and Thaumtanks. I can see it being a costly endevour in-game. Or they could have a sort of "Strained Essentia" element made with a secondary centrifuge to make essentia safe for other forms of pipage/tankage.

It would be nice to see some machines, like the Arcane Furnace (not the infernal furnace) use liquid potentia/ignis/etc to fuel it straight into the machine, rather than drawing it from a jar nearby. Perhaps a mid-end game solution?
I do not in any way encourage or support the drama fueling of GregTech, henceforth known as GT.
By posting the following statement or question. about GT I agree to not instigate or partake in discussion towards the berating or glorifcation of GT.
I understand that the statement or question following question does not represent my own feelings or lack thereof towards GT or anyone who uses it..
Further more by asking I agree not to insult or congratulate the recipient of the following statement or question based on their stance for or against GT.
According to the Act of Unleashed vs Unhinged 2013 I agree to not encourage the recipient of the following statement or question into the inclusion of GT or lack thereof.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Cross-mod integration with essentia would be fun too. I can see gelum being used as coolant for some ic2 machines with a essentia module. GregTech (as far as I'm aware) already utilizes TC's API in regards to the Dragon Egg Energy Siphon for generating flux through usage. How that's changed in TC4 I'm not too sure.

Granum, Messis or Meto would be good for fertilizer, if used with forestry, though it would probably just ruin any use that Apatite has.

Last edited:

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, I'm thinking of doing a stream of a modified ThaumLite instance.

I'll get back to you with the details. I might invite Haighyorkie to play too if I can get a server working.

EDIT:
5n27g.jpg

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, I'm thinking of doing a stream of a modified ThaumLite instance.

I'll get back to you with the details. I might invite Haighyorkie to play too if I can get a server working.

EDIT:
5n27g.jpg

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

GMEtfZG.gif

that sounds really interesting, you might even team up with Haighyorkie if he wants and start some sort of modded TC LP

I haven't tried TCE out yet, so I might be saying things which could be totally wrong, but if I had to change the pech trades... I'd make it so if you befriended a pech once, you don't need to befriend it again, meaning you don't have to constantly keep giving him items when he doesn't want to trade anymore. I really find it annoying to randomly throw quite expensive items on the ground to keep the pech as a friend. or perhaps add some visual indication of how long the pech is your friend, so you can atleast be prepared (perhaps an enchantment/upgrade for the goggles?)

I'd also make it so pechs will befriend you faster if you give them certain items, the triple meat treat would be perfect for this job. I'd also change it so there would be an item to allow you to trade with pechs similar to how you trade with villagers. you give them an item, and the pech shows you a few items that you can pick to trade with. maybe give players more options to choose if the item is more expensive.

I've made quite a few suggestions/changes to Thaumcraft and Thaumcraft addons on MCF the past few weeks. I collected some of them down in this spoiler. do note, it's quite a wall of text, and some suggestions were just spontaneous ideas or are based on older version of mods...

Yusunoha said:
ever considered adding more golem cores aswell to TT? or are you still holding off on golems incase Azanor decides to add more? it'd be nice if there were also golems for things like animal breeding, and specific animal breeding killing, so you still keep a few animals to continue breeding. or a infusion altar helping buddy who could do things like put fallen items back onto the pedestal when crafting, or quickly showing you if an item got deleted, or maybe even handling the taint by maybe scooping it up in a jar. or maybe even a crafting golem? :p

also, have you considered adding a player sized mirror, for player teleportation? I always miss not being able to teleport with TC/TT and it'd be awesome if this could be added in. and it'd also be nice if the telekinesis focus would also work on entities like animals or mobs

Yusunoha said:
azanor, have you considered adding an actual world gen structure for pechs? like in the magical forest, the pechs could have a little building similar to the Hobbit Hole from the LotR, in which they live and retreat to at night or danger

and how about having the Thaumcraft villager and his building spawn in the magical forest aswell? not a whole village, just the thaumcraft villagers building, or well, you could do a village, but it'd have to be a magical centered village.

with that you'd need to limit the amount of mobs that could spawn in that forest, to prevent zombies from spawning and killing all those villagers.

Yusunoha said:
I was thinking, would it be possible to turn the gaseous illuminae into a wand focus? because it's a pain to craft in the crucible, and it's even more of a pain to place it in the world without messing it up. if there was a focus for it it'd be easier to place it, but ofcourse for a higher cost

Yusunoha said:
also, how about having the telekinesis focus be more like an item magnet when you enchant it? when you right click with the enchanted telekinesis focus it'd pull any nearby items towards you without you actually having to aim at the items

Yusunoha said:
it'd be cool if you could actually wear the focus pouch on your leggings, maybe as an addition inventory slot or maybe as a function key
maybe you could also enchant your focus pouch with an enchant to keep it on you after death, or with potency or frugal

Yusunoha said:
how about adding aspect nuggets? each nugget holds 1 of the aspect it's from. it'd be handy for crucible crafting.
I know there are mana beans, but they're too random for me to actually be useful. if there was a block you could use to change items, or liquid aspects into nugget form that you could use for crucible crafting that'd be nice.

or how about re-adding the old Arcane Alembic from TC3 for the crucible, which would now gather any liquid taint the crucible would produce. you could add a new taint aspect aswell and use it for other things. like maybe for a wand foci that you can use to turn certain entities into their tainted version, maybe as a temporary ally before it finally turns into dust.

Yusunoha said:
another "silly" idea. how about a wisp companion? it'd be a wisp that you could capture and turn the wisp into an entity that goes with you anywhere and you could perhaps equip it with certain cores to unlock new features. maybe you can summon the wisp with a focus, and also unsummon the wisp like that... though it's probably quite hard to code

Yusunoha said:
how about adding some Thaumcraft support for horses to the mod? you'd be able to upgrade an iron horse armor into a thaumium horse armor, but the downside would be once you equip a thaumium horse armor on a horse, it can never be taken of, due to the magical connection the armor makes with the horse. the crafting process could for example be that you equip a horse with an iron horse armor and right click the horse with a wand.

with the thaumium horse armor your horse would be able to hold certain upgrades, like for example a hungry chest upgrade. when the horse has this upgrade, you can access the chest through his inventory. when you walk with the horse over items dropped on the ground the chest would automatically pick up the drops. you could also add some upgrades like horseshoes to improve the speed of a horse, a saddle for better jumping of a horse, or a horn that's mounted on the armor that allows the horse to physically damage enemies. you could maybe even add an upgrade that would allow thaumium wings to be added to the armor which allows you and the horse to fly.

for the more evil scientists you could also perhaps make an upgrade where you can put a brain in a jar onto the head of the horse. it'd improve some of his stats like speed, health, damage, healing speed and things like that, but it'd require you to regularly feed him certain aspects to prevent the horse from turning into an undead horse. maybe with this upgrade you could allow to mount actual wands with focuses into the horse armor and use the wands while riding the horse... but that may be a bit too... much xD
but I haven't really seen a mod using the new horses yet, so it'd be awesome if mods started to find uses for them

also, how about some more clothes for golems? not really for further upgrading their stats, but just to make them look cooler for example you could equip a golem with a tuxedo, or a tie, or a monocle, or a robe, or sunglasses... the sky is the limit

and lastly... slowpoke once suggested to azanor to be able to bottle entities. azanor said he would think about it, but he never added it. it did got added into Dartcraft however, but how about also adding it to thaumcraft with this mod? it'd require a new wand focus, and when you've the focus on your wand, and you've empty jars in your inventory, when you right-click on a mob, it'll bottle them. maybe you can even make it so you can actually see the mob in the jar

Yusunoha said:
it's awesome to see the new alchemical centrifuge and essentia tubes... but I'm still missing 1 thing.
a block that'd just delete the essentia from the world... my problem right now is that I have tons of certain essentia that I just don't need, but I need to keep making jars and phials to prevent my system from clogging up and find another way to store that aswell. I'm not asking for the deleted essentia to be turned into something else you could use, just a way for them to be completely deleted from the game... but you could ofcourse use it as a way to craft new things, like the deleting progress of essentia creates a byproduct which you could use for something else.

also, would it be possible to make jar labels a bit... thicker. right now if you look on the side of a labeled jar the label just seems to be "floating"

Yusunoha said:
I was just thinking, the pickaxe of the core has had several types of right-click functions through the Minecraft versions, but there's one function I'd really like to see introduced. it's the same function as the axe of the stream has, wooden logs from trees get chopped down without you having to go up there for every single log. now it'd be awesome if the pickaxe could do the same with ore veins with the right-click function. so if you were to mine an ore, if you hold right-click while mining it, it'll mine every connected ore of that type and the drops go straight into your inventory.

in EE2 the pickaxes used to have this function, if you'd right-click an ore it'd instantly mine that whole vein in one go.

also, does anyone perhaps know how much each occult paraphernalia helps with the infusion altar? like do skulls work better then candles or clusters? or does it help more if you use more different kinds of items? or is it all the same?

and how about changing the arcane lamp. when you craft the lamp normally, it has about the same radius as a nitor, but if you right click it with a phial of lux you can increase the radius. if you right click on it with an empty phial you can retrieve the lux and thus shortening the radius again

Yusunoha said:
just a few ideas throwing around here...
how about adding staffs to Thaumcraft? they'd be an upgrade to the wands. the staffs would be made out of 2 wand cores, and 3 caps (one on the top, one of the bottom and one in the middle linking the 2 wand cores together) the staffs would hold 2,5x the amount of aspects that wands hold, and they deal more damage, or become more effective for what they do. on the downside is because the staff is larger then the wand, it'll be a bit slower to use.

I was also thinking of a new machine that'd be a thaumic fumer. if you place a jar of essentia in the thaumic fumer, it'll take that essentia and turn it into a gaseous substance that's spread over a certain distance from where the thaumic fumer is placed. you could for example use this with an essentia that'll help plants grow quicker. you just place the jar with essentia in the fumer, and it'll spread the fumes over the crops, making the crops grow faster. you could also use it with a jar of lux, to improve the way the arcane lamp works. you place the fumer near the arcane lamp, and put in a jar of lux. the fumer will then help the arcane lamp to light up the area. doing it like this will create light that's a less derpy when just using the arcane lamp, as the light of the arcane lamp can disappear with a simple block update in the area.

you'd also be able to put in a bottled pure node or dark node, which will turn the area into a Magical Forest or Eerie biome. ofcourse placing the nodes themselves already do this aswell, so the upside of doing it with the thaumic fumer would be that with the thaumic fumer the process of changing the biome is faster and will work with a bigger area. perhaps there could also be a pure aspect added, that's obtained from the ethereal bloom, and if you were to put in a jar of that aspect into the fumer that's in a tainted biome, the tainted biome will be cleaned up faster with a bigger range then using just a normal ethereal bloom.

perhaps you can also take the idea from Thaumic Tinkerer's Gaseous Glowstone/Tenebrae for the thaumic fumer. lux would bright up the area when placed in the fumer, and tenebrae would darken the area.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
There needs to be a pech-based addon with little hobbit holes.
Also they should ride little ponies.

And golems riding golem horsies.

oh god that would be amazing.

Here's the current stable modlist for the modified thaumlite pack (this isn't going to be distributed)

Blue names inclusive to ThaumLite
  • ChickenShed
  • DamageIndicators
  • BetterStorage
  • Barrels
  • BattleTowers
  • BiblioCraft
  • Bibliowoods[Natura][/COLOR]
  • Blood Magic
  • bUpload
  • Chococraft
  • CodeChickenCore