[1.6.4] TPPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) - Reddit Pack - Public Beta

Ulithium_Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh there is Extra Utilities. :p
Then I'll settle for ender quarries! :p

EDIT: Or my friends will - I always prefered to mine by hand. Now that I think about it, that's probably one of the reason I loath GregTech - because you really can't do that unless u wanna spend 10,000 years on a single map...

Reactions: Wagon153

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Then I'll settle for ender quarries! :p

EDIT: Or my friends will - I always prefered to mine by hand. Now that I think about it, that's probably one of the reason I loath GregTech - because you really can't do that unless u wanna spend 10,000 years on a single map...
Note: Ender Quarries are more expensive in TPPI.

Felski

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho,

I installed the server files on my server. When I start I get this error:

Code:
Jul 29, 2014 5:03:58 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
Information: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
Information: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
Information: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
        ... 9 more

Thanks in advance!

NonLoSO

Jul 29, 2019
Great update! I hope you will consider adding RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft to the modpack! they are great mod! :)

Patroad

Jul 29, 2019
not sure where to post this, but i have a question about some of these recipes tweeks. Im new to TPPI and gotta say i do love it, but Why o Why does an Endertank require a fricken Tesseract??? If i had a Tesseract i would not use a ender tank.

Not sure if this is where to post this, so if this is wrong please let me know...

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
not sure where to post this, but i have a question about some of these recipes tweeks. Im new to TPPI and gotta say i do love it, but Why o Why does an Endertank require a fricken Tesseract??? If i had a Tesseract i would not use a ender tank.

Not sure if this is where to post this, so if this is wrong please let me know...

Just a balancing decision. All recipe tweaks can be adjusted as you see fit if you are a single player / server admin in TPPITweaks.cfg. Nothing is being forced on you.

This recipe change requires you to have more infrastructure before you can transfer liquids remotely.

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I recently came across something crashing a server that I'm hosting. Whenever I place an ironchest, it crashes the server. Upgrading from wooden to iron does that as well, and it crashes for any other type of chest as well. When I check the logs, it says that its fetching something for thaumic reliquary, or that I or someone else has started research on that, even though no one has done anything thaumcraft wise. Any help?

eastwood6510

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I saw a thread on reddit about adding a bunch of quests to this pack via the Hardcore Quest mod, did that ever happen? Is it going to happen?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I also see this modpack is now available on the Technic launcher. Will the pack on the FTB launcher be updated alongside the one on the Technic launcher?

Also, If anyone... ANYONE wants to bring into question the level of civility on these forums need only look at the posts added to the news that Technic was hosting TPPI....

I would link for the lulz, but I know the folks here are google/internet savvy.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I also see this modpack is now available on the Technic launcher. Will the pack on the FTB launcher be updated alongside the one on the Technic launcher?

Also, If anyone... ANYONE wants to bring into question the level of civility on these forums need only look at the posts added to the news that Technic was hosting TPPI....

I would link for the lulz, but I know the folks here are google/internet savvy.
The pack will be updated on both launchers at the same time.

tterrag1098

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho,

I installed the server files on my server. When I start I get this error:

Code:
Information: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
Information: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
Information: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
        ... 9 more

Thanks in advance!
A bit late, but this is caused by using java 8, either downgrade java 8 to build 11 or use java 7.