[1.6.4] TPPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) - Reddit Pack - Public Beta

wha-ha-ha

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure the capitalization is correct, and try not to copy/paste. If it still doesn't work, hit "remove", then try again.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Updated my mods, and works perfect!
And add some new mods in my modpack:
- Project RED all file-s (Base, Compact, Integration, Lightning, Mechanical-BETA, World)
- Crafting Pillar (ID-CONFLISTS, but ID's rewrite, and work FINE!!)

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Launching the pack crashes my whole computer and forces me to manually restart it.

Running Mac OS X 10.9.2 with 2 GB RAM. This should be enough to launch the pack without problems, but I can't even get past the pop-up about Mariculture without my computer becoming completely unusable without a manual restart.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Dear ModPack creator!!!
Mods are already well out of date!
! ! ! ! Please UPDATE ! ! ! !
My ModPack, is very fine, and very FRESH! Work fine together my updated mod's. Why no update YOU? Not understand.
Your modpack, is the BEST FTB modpack, and no update??? WHY??????????
My other mod's add MY modpack:
- Better Grass and Leaves
- Reactor Craft

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
My ModPack, is very fine, and very FRESH! Work fine together my updated mod's. Why no update YOU? Not understand.
- Reactor Craft

They're currently in the process of updating and what's the point in adding Reactorcraft without Rotarycraft?

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
None; so far as I know its not possible.
That's not the point, but why not update the modpack creator of the mods! It can be connected to it, that what I do into the modpack, but again it's not... I'm sorry my English, Google Translate, to translate from Hungarian to English.

Jirajha

Jul 29, 2019
JABBA was left out because it duplicates barrels and bins already found in the pack.

Wait... what?
Okay.. You have Railcraft's Chunkloaders and you still add in Dimensional Anchors wich basically do the same. Despite the size, there is no real benefit in using them. However you basically added something that is already in.
You have Forge Multiparts (via Project:Red & TE3) and still add Immibis' version of it in, because those Multiparts have one additional functionality: They can cover up BC Pipes wich is already possible via Facades.
But you don't add in Jabba, whose Better Barrels are able to I/O on every side and tend to update the itemdisplay correctly compared to standard Barrels from Factorization. And that is a feature no kind of Barrel in TPPI has at the moment (well.. at least if you do not count the Deep Storage Unit as Barrel, wich technically it is..).
Other then that Jabba Barrels have so much more functionality then the Factorization ones with all the possible upgrades to it.
TL;DR: I really do not your way to argue my good sir.

@wha-ha-ha Anyways, you guys have done a great job in designing and building the pack, especially with a "human" version of GT (even though I prefer the default config with a few tweaks here and there). Overall it is definitely in the Top 3 of all the approximately 50 packs for 1.6.X I've tested so far.

Just for legal reasons - do you grant permission for Let's Plays on platforms such as YouTube, etc. and/or for Livestreams? And if yes, under wich conditions?
Would be kind of nice to know, just in case.

tterrag1098

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... what?
Okay.. You have Railcraft's Chunkloaders and you still add in Dimensional Anchors wich basically do the same. Despite the size, there is no real benefit in using them. However you basically added something that is already in.
You have Forge Multiparts (via Project:Red & TE3) and still add Immibis' version of it in, because those Multiparts have one additional functionality: They can cover up BC Pipes wich is already possible via Facades.

Dimensional Anchors was included because we couldn't include ChickenChunks, only reasoning there.

Immibis Microblocks also have support for any block we choose to add in the config file, and it automatically searches for blocks that are cuttable, meaning that 99% of the blocks in the game have a microblock form (FMP requires manual config editing).

But you don't add in Jabba, whose Better Barrels are able to I/O on every side and tend to update the itemdisplay correctly compared to standard Barrels from Factorization. And that is a feature no kind of Barrel in TPPI has at the moment (well.. at least if you do not count the Deep Storage Unit as Barrel, wich technically it is..).
Other then that Jabba Barrels have so much more functionality then the Factorization ones with all the possible upgrades to it.

I find the word "better" to be problematic, ProfMobius HAS made a better barrel, in many ways. With oredict conversion and all the upgrades that is most definitely true. However, I find that some of the changes, such as I/O on any side, aren't "better", but rather "easier". They don't make the barrels any more interesting, only easier to use, which isn't always a good thing.

That being said, JABBA was added to the pack as of version 1.0.3, released yesterday. The recipe is not default, but it is also not horribly expensive or different, and we think it makes sense.

Also, if you didn't know, I am one of the maintainers, not just some guy yelling on the internet (though I do tend to do that a lot) ;)

Hope you enjoy the pack, have fun![DOUBLEPOST=1398417671][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Reactor Craft

We update as quickly as we can, and still fix a lot of bugs in the process.

The number of mods in the pack makes it rather difficult to stay completely up to date all the time, but we do try our best. That said, 1.0.3 contains many of the updates you were worrying about, enjoy!

Jirajha

Jul 29, 2019
Dimensional Anchors was included because we couldn't include ChickenChunks, only reasoning there.

Immibis Microblocks also have support for any block we choose to add in the config file, and it automatically searches for blocks that are cuttable, meaning that 99% of the blocks in the game have a microblock form (FMP requires manual config editing).

I find the word "better" to be problematic, ProfMobius HAS made a better barrel, in many ways. With oredict conversion and all the upgrades that is most definitely true. However, I find that some of the changes, such as I/O on any side, aren't "better", but rather "easier". They don't make the barrels any more interesting, only easier to use, which isn't always a good thing.

That being said, JABBA was added to the pack as of version 1.0.3, released yesterday. The recipe is not default, but it is also not horribly expensive or different, and we think it makes sense.

Also, if you didn't know, I am one of the maintainers, not just some guy yelling on the internet (though I do tend to do that a lot) ;)

Hope you enjoy the pack, have fun!

Don't get me wrong - no kind of offense was meant to be done. I simply did not understand your way to argue, nothing more and nothing less.
Also, I like the recipe you've given JABBA's Barrels, should be a general config option lol ( and IMO the Name "Better Barrel" is indeed justified due to oreDict, automation on its own with correct use of the redstone/hopper upgrades, wich is not particularly easy to figure out and takes some ressources, but I think we both agree to the fact that it cuts in both ways).

TPPI is definitely the closest successor to FTB Ultimate (wich, for me, is still the measure of all things when it comes to MC modpacks) and even more. You've basically included everything that really fits into it and not everything that could be in it. RotaryCraft would be very nice to have but it basically breaks any kind of balance. :/

Reactions: Mevansuto

colonelhomer815

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the pack yesterday, when ever I load the console runs for a while and then I crash, here's my crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 13/05/14 20:39
Description: Registering texture

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflateBytes(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.stream.MemoryCache.loadFromStream(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.stream.MemoryCacheImageInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReaderSpi.canDecodeInput(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$CanDecodeInputFilter.filter(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.advance(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.<init>(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.getServiceProviders(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getImageReaders(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.func_130100_a(TextureAtlasSprite.java:200)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.load(TextureAtlasSprite.java:313)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110580_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_130088_a(SourceFile:49)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflateBytes(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.stream.MemoryCache.loadFromStream(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.stream.MemoryCacheImageInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReaderSpi.canDecodeInput(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$CanDecodeInputFilter.filter(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.advance(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.<init>(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.getServiceProviders(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getImageReaders(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.func_130100_a(TextureAtlasSprite.java:200)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.load(TextureAtlasSprite.java:313)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)

-- Resource location being registered --
Details:
Resource location: minecraft:textures/atlas/items.png
Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110580_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_130088_a(SourceFile:49)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (x86) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 206044992 bytes (196 MB) / 764166144 bytes (728 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 173 mods loaded, 173 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.3} [Immibis's Microblocks] (Immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MobiusCore{1.1.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
advancedgenetics{v1.4.2} [Advanced Genetics] (Advancedgenetics-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
arsmagica2{1.1.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.1.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (Appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (BspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArmorStatusHUD{v1.15(1.6.4)} [ArmorStatusHUD] (ArmorStatusHUDv1.15.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (Autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
bdlib{1.1.0.21} [BD Lib] (Bdlib-mc164-1.1.0.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.74-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (Industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mekanism{6.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism_noTools-6.1.0.CUSTOM.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (Binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (Binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (Binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Botania{beta-16} [Botania] (Botania beta-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (Buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.558} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (Buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.558.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft{8.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
buildcraftAddon{1.6.4_v0.3.3} [BuildCraftAddon] (BuildcraftAddon-1.6.4_0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CalclaviaCore{1.2.0} [Calclavia] (Calclavia-Core-1.2.0.312-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CarpentersBlocks{2.0.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.0.8 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Chisel{1.5.2} [Chisel] (Chisel-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (DamageIndicatorsv2.9.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
factorization{0.8.34} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
gregtech_addon{MC162} [GregTech-Addon] (Gregtechmod 4.07o.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TwilightForest{1.20.3} [The Twilight Forest] (Twilightforest-1.20.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DartCraft{Beta 0.2.18} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.2.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (Immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DimensionalAnchors{57.1.96} [Dimensional Anchors] (Dimensional-anchor-57.1.96.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Tombenpotter's Electro-Magic Tools{1.0.9} [Electro-Magic Tools] (ElectroMagicTools-1.0.9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
emashercore{1.2.3.4} [Emasher Resource] (EmasherResource-1.2.3.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnderIO{1.0.1} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.6.4-1.0.1.353.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
enderprospecting{1.0.1.6} [Ender Prospecting] (EnderProspecting1.0.1.6-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
eng_toolbox{1.1.8.3} [Engineer's Toolbox] (EngineersToolbox-1.1.8.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.145} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.145.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (Extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
factorization.misc{0.8.34} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
factorization.notify{0.8.34} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.34} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
magicalcrops{3.2.1} [Magical Crops] (Magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
powersuits{0.10.0-92} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-92.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (Powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
xreliquary{1.6.4} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.6.4-1.1-TPPI.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
StevesFactoryManager{A83} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA83.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TPPITweaks{1.1.0} [TPPI Tweaks] (TPPI-Tweaks-MC1.6.4-1.1.0-45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-137} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-137.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForbiddenMagic{0.33} [Forbidden Magic] (ForbiddenMagic pr0.333.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
gendustry{1.0.3.41} [GenDustry] (Gendustry-mc164-1.0.3.41.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.5} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2e} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
InfernalMobs{1.4.4} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (Ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
standardcrops{1.1.0} [Magical Crops - Crops & Food] (Magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (Magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MekanismGenerators{6.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (Mekanism_noTools-6.1.0.CUSTOM.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (Mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AdvancedSolarPanel{3.4.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (Mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_4_7_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GraviSuite{1.9.9a} [Gravitation Suite] (Mod_zGraviSuite_1_9_9a_MC_1_6_4_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.59-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Morph{0.7.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.7.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (Neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (NotEnoughCodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (Obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ClaySpawn{1.5} [Pam's Clay Spawn] (Pam's Clay Spawn 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (Util^iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun{2.0.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
QuarryPlus{1.0.0} [QuarryPlus] (QuarryPlus-1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
rcdusts{0.0.6d} [Rock Crusher Metal Dusts Add-On] (RcDusts-0.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
remoteIO{@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REVIS@.@BUILD@} [Remote IO] (RemoteIO-universal-1.6.4-1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ServerTools{1.6.4 (build 23)} [Server Tools] (Servertools-1.6.4-build23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThaumicReliquary{1.1.1.TPPI} [Thaumic Reliquary] (ThaumicReliquary-1.1.1.TPPI.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TMechworks{19.d4b8fa0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.6.4-19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Translocator{1.1.0.15} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
witchery{0.16.3} [Witchery] (Witchery_0-16-3_164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (ZMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct Environment: Environment is NOT clean! THIS CRASH MUST NOT BE REPORTED TO A MOD AUTHOR; however, please report it to your modpack creator(s).
Unsupported mods: gregtech_addon
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2828, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Can anyone tell how to fix it?