[1.6.4] TPPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) - Reddit Pack - Public Beta

tterrag1098

Jul 29, 2019
hey do you know how to enable gregtech hard mode? i litteraly tried, everything, from looking in the configs to seeing of something else overwrites it. can you please help?
thanks in advance

Delete all the GT configs except the one with IDs, and you will have the default GT settings (hardmode).

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
Delete all the GT configs except the one with IDs, and you will have the default GT settings (hardmode).

its ok, i fixed. i just deleted everything and then used IDfixminus to get it working, but what do i change to increase ore gen? theres many configs that change ore gen, and i need to know which one i should change. as of now i changed the IC2 ore config and the cofh worldgencustom, but i want to be sure

tterrag1098

Jul 29, 2019
its ok, i fixed. i just deleted everything and then used IDfixminus to get it working, but what do i change to increase ore gen? theres many configs that change ore gen, and i need to know which one i should change. as of now i changed the IC2 ore config and the cofh worldgencustom, but i want to be sure

Not sure why you would enable IC2 ores, as al of those are covered in CoFH oregen. But yes, cofh worldgen custom is what you need to change.

ChewingGumm

Jul 29, 2019
That looks like an awesome pack :)

Anyone has a list of servers or some website where people with that pack advertise their servers?
Im looking for one with whitelist.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
2014-03-03 08:38:24 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2014-03-03 08:39:43 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2014-03-03 08:41:12 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2014-03-03 08:41:14 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Fetching addPacket for removed entity
2014-03-03 08:41:22 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2014-03-03 08:41:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Fetching addPacket for removed entity
2014-03-03 08:41:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Fetching addPacket for removed entity
My console Debug mode!
A way out of a block (not always) it will write to the console and I do not get the block just a little later. It's as if my lag. 2 GB of RAM under the minecraft, four-core Processor. All other modpack going properly! (dw20, Moster, etc.). Single Player game!!!

The zan minimap has not set the default keys! What we should be open within the game settings.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to say, I'm really a fan of the pack. It truly capture the tightness of Ultimate and to a lesser extent Unleashed.

I have a couple suggestions (pretty much the mods I added).
ICBM
Resonant Induction
Atomic Science
Galaticraft
Jabba
Galacticraft Planets
Open Computers
Open Components
Rotarycraft
Reactorcraft
Better Storage
Hats
Hat Stand
Sync

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
How do I enable the hidden gregtech recipes? I tried authorized and approved this message forge modloader.log in:
Mismatched items: 7783 = {(Item 7783, Type mods.railcraft.common.items.ItemDust, owned by rcdusts, ordinal 0, name null, null claimedModId, Item 7783, Type mods.railcraft.common.items.ItemDust, owned by Railcraft, ordinal 0, name railcraft.dust, claimedModId null)}

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
What happened with the skeleton? They shot the arrows like a machine gun? This we do, and to be restored to their default values??

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Deveagl3

I can't really read what you say but:

Your client can't get up with this modpack. Its bigger than all others.
Hidden GT recipes? Wat.
Skeleton is LegacyCraft. Change the configs of it.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Deveagl3

I can't really read what you say but:

Your client can't get up with this modpack. Its bigger than all others.
Hidden GT recipes? Wat.
Skeleton is LegacyCraft. Change the configs of it.

Sorry my BAD english. I'm HUNGARIAN, and translated Google Translater.
The hidden recipes, PL. UU-Matter recipes. Yeah, the dust-s recipes, many, which is not visible to the recipe.

tterrag1098

Jul 29, 2019
How do I enable the hidden gregtech recipes? I tried authorized and approved this message forge modloader.log in:
Mismatched items: 7783 = {(Item 7783, Type mods.railcraft.common.items.ItemDust, owned by rcdusts, ordinal 0, name null, null claimedModId, Item 7783, Type mods.railcraft.common.items.ItemDust, owned by Railcraft, ordinal 0, name railcraft.dust, claimedModId null)}

That message is normal

What happened with the skeleton? They shot the arrows like a machine gun? This we do, and to be restored to their default values??

Fixed in 0.3, coming out tomorrow, hopefully[DOUBLEPOST=1394177212][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wanted to say, I'm really a fan of the pack. It truly capture the tightness of Ultimate and to a lesser extent Unleashed.

I have a couple suggestions (pretty much the mods I added).
ICBM
Resonant Induction
Atomic Science
Galaticraft
Jabba
Galacticraft Planets
Open Computers
Open Components
Rotarycraft
Reactorcraft
Better Storage
Hats
Hat Stand
Sync

ICBM and RI were left out to avoid having yet another power system, and also because they are both a bit in development at the moment. AS was left out because we include Big Reactors, a replacement. Galacticraft was too large and conflicts with some of the mods in the pack. JABBA was left out because it duplicates barrels and bins already found in the pack. Open Computers/Components was left out due to supposed conflicts and mostly just for lag concerns. Rotarycraft/Reactorcraft were left out for performance reasons, as well as issues with how the mods are coded (hacky methods w/e). Better Storage has some exploits with AE and is a bit overshadowed by IronChests. Hats was known to crash servers. Sync was too new at the time of creation, it may be revisited but probably not.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
That message is normal

Fixed in 0.3, coming out tomorrow, hopefully[DOUBLEPOST=1394177212][/DOUBLEPOST]

ICBM and RI were left out to avoid having yet another power system, and also because they are both a bit in development at the moment. AS was left out because we include Big Reactors, a replacement. Galacticraft was too large and conflicts with some of the mods in the pack. JABBA was left out because it duplicates barrels and bins already found in the pack. Open Computers/Components was left out due to supposed conflicts and mostly just for lag concerns. Rotarycraft/Reactorcraft were left out for performance reasons, as well as issues with how the mods are coded (hacky methods w/e). Better Storage has some exploits with AE and is a bit overshadowed by IronChests. Hats was known to crash servers. Sync was too new at the time of creation, it may be revisited but probably not.

Thanks. That all sounds fairly reasonable. I'd recommend keeping them out as they're still indev, but you've already included the power system of RI and ICBM in the form of MFFS. It's compatible with EU, RF and MJ.

Is Galacticraft better suited with smaller packs like Tekkit or Voltz or does it just conflict with certain mods?

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Adding this mod's your modpack, and work perfect:
- Twilight Forest
- BackPack
- Aroma's dimensional world
- Minecraft Comes Alive (Translated me Hungarian 70%!)
- Meteor Craft
- Sim-U-Craft

AND THIS MOD ID-crash, and id rewrite, work fine:
- Lanterns and Flashlights(1.63)