[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
If you made one of those spatial areas called EMERALDS!!!! I am so not freaking using it. How do you make disinfectant in the chem thingie? I think maybe that's what you have to do. wash out those spatial areas first and when you open them, they're full of bunnies or something....

Reactions: parcel31u

Dark_Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I have ran into a bug. Matter Cannon quest doesnt complete. Tried using the fully charged one, crafted one, completely empty one, and completely charged + filled one.

Reactions: parcel31u

Slite62

Jul 29, 2019
Second part of the new "Chisel" quest might be bugged...

Tied the book to the QDS by selecting task and right clicking, but no matter how I deliver the Iron, by hopper to itemduct to QDS or by chest to QDS via itemduct, it doesnt detect that I sent int the iron.

Tried both ingots, ore and pulverized. Still just saying 0%

Also tried just having it in inventory and manual selecting... doesnt work either

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Second part of the new "Chisel" quest might be bugged...

Tied the book to the QDS by selecting task and right clicking, but no matter how I deliver the Iron, by hopper to itemduct to QDS or by chest to QDS via itemduct, it doesnt detect that I sent int the iron.

Tried both ingots, ore and pulverized. Still just saying 0%

Also tried just having it in inventory and manual selecting... doesnt work either

It's "iron" not "iron ingot". I wish the minechem elements would show up in the quest book :/

Cealian

Jul 29, 2019
Do i need to do the map from beginning to get the things from the new update? like the spacial areas?

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few problems in version 1.2 (in 1.1 also):
- The Flux Mastery quest doesn't recognize my full resonant flux capacitor.
- The Chisel quest doesn't recognize my chisel.

What can I do ?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Do i need to do the map from beginning to get the things from the new update? like the spacial areas?

For one of the spatial areas, yes, but everything else is the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1409774966][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a few problems in version 1.2 (in 1.1 also):
- The Flux Mastery quest doesn't recognize my full resonant flux capacitor.
- The Chisel quest doesn't recognize my chisel.

What can I do ?

Make sure you're making the chisel from the chisel mod, also try crafting it new.

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks alot. I recrafted the chisel and that did the trick (I had another chisel before the update but it didn't detected that).

The resonant flux capacitor still not recognized.

LE: Recrafted the resonant flux capacitor and still no luck. Empty or full it's not detected.

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks alot. I recrafted the chisel and that did the trick (I had another chisel before the update but it didn't detected that).

The resonant flux capacitor still not recognized.

I'm looking into it, I'll let you know what I find out.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
  • Fixed flux mastery quest, it should work
  • Changed chisel quest to not require a chisel
  • Pharmacy quest now requires an additional quest
  • Third DLC and quest in reclaim chapter
  • Removed last orb in pay to win, replaced with the ore finder

I don't know when I'll push the update, maybe after I make another area.

Tempissed

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed a slight issue, unless I'm just missing something: you start with access to a large number of crescent hammers, but you cannot use those to pick up the MineChem Decomposer or the Solar Generator. I accidentally put them in separate areas, and without a pickaxe it doesn't seem like it's possible to pick up either of them.

James K Doble

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated ME^3 and now FTB launcher crashes out when trying to load this modpack. How do I recover? I had allot done.

"Thank you person that informed me it is java 8 doing this trying to remove it"

Last edited:

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Were you aware you can decompose spatial storage cells? It's not perfect as it's stifled by smelting and pulverizing but you do get 3 redstone and iron, 2 glss, 84 glowstone dust and 64 ender pearls. Just noticed it, makes power gen fairly simple at least.

chitamen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I enjoy this pack alot but I really want to play it with my friend. Is there a way to play it on SMP ? I heard in this topic that you can play it on a server but I dont know how they maneged to make it work properly. If someone could help me getting the SMP I would aprreciate! If you have you can you put a download link to the case?

75seconds4

Jul 29, 2019
i was playing material enrgy and i got to hell. I was fighting some blazes and my game crashed
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 9/4/14 1:52 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at codechicken.lib.world.WorldExtensionManager.postTick(WorldExtensionManager.java:245)
    at codechicken.lib.world.WorldExtensionManager.access$500(WorldExtensionManager.java:25)
    at codechicken.lib.world.WorldExtensionManager$WorldExtensionServerTickHandler.tickEnd(WorldExtensionManager.java:169)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 57875080 bytes (55 MB) / 684720128 bytes (653 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 1884 (105504 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1269 (71064 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 56 mods loaded, 56 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HoloInventory{1.7.0.64} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.0.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initia©¸ AÒ–|´`| §j€|  6‰TªSP  $ ,   ,  R SDS˜¾Xª ÒÚL‘mìËe+¹ >sec ur32.pdb ‹ÿU‹ì‹ M…Év!ŠE€¶ÀiÀ  ‹ÑSW‹}Á éó«‹Êƒá óª_[‹E]ÃÌ ‹ÿVj tj ¾ 0ÿw Vè·ÿÿÿƒÄP‹Æ^x™rE÷ØÀ %ÿüöÀ    €]Â$ Z
    3ÀÂ,µŠ‚û!
Ú
(€#‚ƒ@ƒ} t"€õ tƒ} t jÿuÿÿw&Të¸X"
ÿv¬3À
€8†8ƒß€¨‚+ƒÆN!E…Àu‚(ë,‹ ”Û@!2tÀ@ÿt‹Eƒ øÿt
…Àt0;EtÉ7+jxÿ ÀH@D%ÂÂAhG  C2üÀÂDBG@
ÎGÕIGÄ‚€+ t*Àðø9E„(ÄÑSˆŒw‰ƒÁ|Ã|<B2]ÔÂ0Æ]4FCJ( ûÿÿ?€;À]ÁE?¸  ÀÀ:W„ŠŠó
]ÂÄ
@
8øÿ€    Ä%‹ÂŠ§‘ hNÿä    ªÔy$ÅÁcÅ<AwÅA2…¸Šbm:uæ
Áp¥Y3€*¤„ç(?'

jè=$Å‹@ê"døˆ¢$ç
ÏJ    È"DBß‹ì¡&Å
àT‹H‰‰Hl!d3jÿÿ–`h‚ Ì¿ÿw?ß«œCÄ rcP'‹"
i
b<‰Å€iƒøt!¡‰    ƒ8ÿ,‰{CÒ¡ Fa`Ù''(5`8` ` ¡D IsBadRea dPtr  O SetLastErroའEx itProces s KERNEL±@àdllg
%5äéЀ  áåL a ˆ`
¸  è¡à  *` »` Å` Ù  …  Ð  ·¨  ß` í` û`        ` %` ª3` “` Èàç` ª`I` S` ]` ª˜` Ï` î`
`
ª` !` M` W` ªa0 ›0 0 º0 ªÏ0 ã0 í0 ÷0 ª0>0 ª°Œ0 ª]° 0 ™0 ¸0 ªÅ0 Ï0 Ü0 û0 ªð
0 0 ,0 ª90 C0 b0 0 ª©0 ¶0 Ã0 Ý0 ªê0
0 !0 ª.0 M0 o0 y0 ª˜0 Að
`0 0
‰0 ¸0 å
û0 Œ0  ª¦p %p 90 M0 ª_0 ¶0Ì0 q° ª€0 –0 0 Ä0
Ó0 î0      ª0 10 G0 ^0 ªä0up „0 “0 ª®0 Å0 Ü0 ó0 
  ø0%p ªB0 V0 p0 Š0 ªž0 µ0 Â0 á0 ‚ù0   C0 ªQ0 i0 0 0 ª¹0 Ó0 píp    0 40 ªK0 b0 y0 Ž0 ª£0 Â0 -°90 ªN0 g0 ‹0 ¢0 ª±0 Ã0 á0÷0 
!  0 ×0’+p     ð'                     ! "  #  $ % & '  ( ) *   + , - .  / 0 1 2  3 4 5 6  7 8 9 :  ; <  =  > ? @ A  B C D E  F      

G H I  J  K SECUR€3DLL  AcquireC redentia lsHandle W AddXW Á Marshal TargetInDfoRUnm~GetS!ªityUˆser²Iniize¥Cont extW QueryUPackage1W SealMð> ° cCa€cheSspiDsADeleteáqModeDP LocaleSp ecificEn cryptionpRuleÂQ    ¯c pFreeMemory‘pTra nslateNameEx Un‚s¸
Accep6÷5    ïãAìò ü?Bgapplyár olToken CompñAutòhDeReãÕg¥    [äA oW „%EnumeærÐ<sA¯áÂs@xpor>D    Buffer * À¡ute€rObject‘vAoaWaQÁ ExRç W Impàersonu }O
Ao€0.5IÁÀ-rfaceÐocÀ1TA Ls`aCallA9cŽaA+TÂonn0 Untrusted1DeregiÐ rLogon•r· ö‚Sð4 0s1±ReturnÄÐb3 tData¡²Qà okupwï    q: RâuP olicyChaÀngeNot±99¡Une_s M@akeSigðureÓC•ttri~b@! 'RE~ÔFÈMAÿ>Ç&·\Jt6’¼/ñKA Reve<.î± xt SaslA cceptSec urityConteÈEnume rateProf`ilesAÀXW,GetNPacpkageZ,ZI€dentify
+)nitialØize£_I =etÎAttributÂW T ransl€uNam€\
W Ver€USignatuøre  ÿ@ ÿ????ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ??ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ° ü\±    $    ”0²0{1Ÿ2 Á2o3“4ã5 ñ5ÿ5
66ð)676 xÿ?€?ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ???ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿž² MZ   ‚ 0ÿÿ  ¸ 8-@80Ð p º ´    Í!¸ LÍ!This  program  cannot  be run i n DOS mo€de.

$° ß„ó›åb A’ñ žcA’ð š ’D÷æ ™óaRich;N  PE  L ýeSà €!       ²&  „¾w‚
  €†   `#  ŽDƒ €@‚”‚+Ð Ô Ì€€<ƒ“PP  ,€ €““
œ.textù€œ €Oê  u`.data9 # }À< Àˆ À~À.rel`oc  RÁÀ, ÝÁ        €À    BKÿ??ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ????????ÿ????ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ¹ ´`|§j€| h|E|  ôÂw8PýeS, $ <  <  RSDSÔðV r‰øyK„»é@L~§#þ >m sacm32.pdb Ì ‹ÿU ‹ìV‹u…ö tjVÿ ¾w…Àu>è 0sjX^]Â.‹E€…Àt8˜ Ràr3Àë$# 0Â
.÷ØÀ€ƒàõƒÀ]
 x    tƒ>Hrø‹E0‚- @‰(x ‹M…Ét ‹ƒør PQÿ‚ut_ÂƒYjXÂŽ ƒ}uƒ} t më3°À]ƒ‰ž    d ƒ>u‹Eªƒ|
€b£Œ‚„Bjë*ƒ & ‹u ÆjÂc€>ÄEc†Ë) uB(P%Ðÿÿÿ ]Ê3Bo u9Euj ë‹ …À~    ƒøCrXeƸ €Ãlj€B uÿ5  ¾w$h› h@è_   ƒÄ3À@KRÿuÿu"ƒ”Z]Â?jÂXŒ“ƒàðÂ*͇ ƒ} tjù@è©@4€ÃjLƒA¯#ÀRè„    u‹ê€
 5w aYMÀš ©üÿüÿtj
ëÁu%   =   „t€ uã …¯Æ6ˆÍq lÁÃÏÀ®A+ÿ6VèàÖþÿÿ…‚ÚAÒ‘Ú . ÿuè¨/¢‹U%T†ƒ— ØVt€Ká\|¾˜À8