[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

FrostedBanana

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a really fun pack! The only question is there a way to create a server? I have tried to make a modded server with the same mods but it gives me an error when i start it. Any ideas?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
iw3az7.png

I found this in an epic reward bag.
Went to the url : http://gamestream.rainwave.cc:8000/game.ogg
it plays a different song each time...?

That's a station card for the open block radio, there is one on the third floor by the piggy bank looking donation station.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a really fun pack! The only question is there a way to create a server? I have tried to make a modded server with the same mods but it gives me an error when i start it. Any ideas?
Its probably giving an error with the minimap mod and the lockdown mod.

Remove both mods from the server and copy the contents of the template folder to the world folder(you might need to create this folder).

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I was very concerned about putting that last disk in the spatial. ok? Was happy it wasn't what I thought it would be.

I definately didn't 100% this pack but yeah, I had alot of fun learning chemistry, and playing with metallurgy a bit. I think you did an awesome job on the maps btw. Very cool. I never found all the trophies. missing 3. searched everywhere. You are very sneaky. didn't have a single problem except what I noted. death quest couldn't complete. I have an infinite fusion star that is giving me infinite energy in my fusion reactor (I call that a feature). Otherwise, pretty bug free. Again, thanks alot for making this.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
How do I get rubidium?
fusion reactor (for me at least). Look to combine 2 #'s that make up the same # that rubidium is. For nether stars, I made alot of helium and used Cl (ha, now that I'm not in, I can't remember which one it is, see? just like chem class). doubled the Cl, doubled that to get the one u need for nether stars. plus heliumX4, hydrogenx3 and carbon.

FrostedBanana

Jul 29, 2019
Its probably giving an error with the minimap mod and the lockdown mod.

Remove both mods from the server and copy the contents of the template folder to the world folder(you might need to create this folder).

OK, Thanks! Ill try it and see how it works out thanks for the help. :D (btw what does the lockdown mod do? I have never heard of it before.)

Last edited:

Cameronn

Jul 29, 2019
i dont understand the polytool thing do i have to craft it i have been stuck on it for almost 3 hours now

OptimusPrime

Jul 29, 2019
K, so, just mined the whole Inclusion Chamber and didnt find the certus quartz, Is it in a chest or a safe or something? Can you PM me the coords or the place where it is.. Been mining for 4 hours :( Btw. Great map, could use some more food quests and farming, but all right..

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
i dont understand the polytool thing do i have to craft it i have been stuck on it for almost 3 hours now
You don't craft it, it's found in the AE jungle observatory, read the book.

K, so, just mined the whole Inclusion Chamber and didnt find the certus quartz, Is it in a chest or a safe or something? Can you PM me the coords or the place where it is.. Been mining for 4 hours :( Btw. Great map, could use some more food quests and farming, but all right..

That quest isn't necessary for progression but if you must know, the quartz pillars all around can be crafted in certus quartz.

OptimusPrime

Jul 29, 2019
No, for Food Mastery, from side quests, btw. I havent finished the poolytool one, dunno where to find the diamonds ;S
oh, and also, i cant find those drives on the observatory, someone screenshot where they are if you can ? ;)

Last edited:

FrostedBanana

Jul 29, 2019
OK, Thanks! Ill try it and see how it works out thanks for the help. :D (btw what does the lockdown mod do? I have never heard of it before.)
I did what you said as well as copying the config files from my client to the server and it worked! Thanks for helping me and my friends be able to play together. :)

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
No, for Food Mastery, from side quests, btw. I havent finished the poolytool one, dunno where to find the diamonds ;S
oh, and also, i cant find those drives on the observatory, someone screenshot where they are if you can ? ;)

They are under the jungle wood, burn it all down and you'll find it, or you can dig down under so your minimal displays the lower lever.

Green_Razor

Jul 29, 2019
fusion reactor (for me at least). Look to combine 2 #'s that make up the same # that rubidium is. For nether stars, I made alot of helium and used Cl (ha, now that I'm not in, I can't remember which one it is, see? just like chem class). doubled the Cl, doubled that to get the one u need for nether stars. plus heliumX4, hydrogenx3 and carbon.
I put in two chemicals in the fission reactor that added up to rubidium's number, and nothing happened. I have used the fission reactor before so I know it works.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I put in two chemicals in the fission reactor that added up to rubidium's number, and nothing happened. I have used the fission reactor before so I know it works.

There are two reactors, fission and fusion.

Fission uses uranium to split the atomic number in half.

Fusion uses nether star energy to combine elements, to add up their atomic number.

OptimusPrime

Jul 29, 2019
The building area, is it for a quest or to build whatever?
And, Is there somewhere lava or something to make power?

Last edited:

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
This is a fun pack. I hope there be updated to 1.7 . Also I found a bug(I think). I on the quest Golem Factory. I have Beryllium, but it won't detect it. It hard to even make it.Hope I doing it right. Break down soul sand to get it. But at 10%, it taking forever to get some. Even I get none. What should I be doing?