Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Something added last night, I'm guessing the /home plugin, is causing chunkloading to not work properly
Quarries and Enderthermic pumps are not loading themselves properly on server restart. They work find if you replace them, up until the server restarts at which point they cease to function until you go and replace them. Tested with a chicken chunk and it didn't work either.
Also, lava buckets are no longer usable, which makes filling a Smeltery wee bit difficult and some GTech machines require a lava source block to be placed to construct them
I know you haven't had the chance to look at things yet Jarrad, just keeping a log of what I find :)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason, when I'm using the Forge Mod Loader, whenever i delete and readd the config and mod from the .minecraft, it keeps a literal "Ghost" of the mods in the mod folder, even after completely removing and readding the Config files. I also tried removing it, running it, and then readding it, to no prevail. I'll probably wipe my forge again.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
If that doesn't work, Skype me and I'll see if I can help. I believe you have my Skype, Darkus

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Checked it today and the latest version of Thaumcraft works with the previous fixes I listed.
Darkus, haven't seen you online yet, did you get your FML bug fixed?

Also, Jarrad and Kit, either of you around? Havn't seen an Admin in a week. Everything ok?

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Checked it today and the latest version of Thaumcraft works with the previous fixes I listed.
Darkus, haven't seen you online yet, did you get your FML bug fixed?

Also, Jarrad and Kit, either of you around? Havn't seen an Admin in a week. Everything ok?

Still happening >_<

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
The server has taken a dive. Usually a restart only take a minute or so, it's been 5 minutes or more now.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, meant to skype today, but too much chaos. My brother's birthday was today.[DOUBLEPOST=1381806115][/DOUBLEPOST]Tomorrow wont work either, but Ill try to do it ASAP. Be prepared. Most likely Saturday, since its.... *pretty voice* Homecomiiiiing!

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Server appears to have crashed. I tried starting it up again, but to no avail. The restart at 4am might kick it online, but might have to wait for Jarrad to perform maintenance.